View Single Post

Thread: One Piece -- Discussion

1. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: One Piece -- Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    So... on the new team... I'm generally fine (expect for making us await until the last effing page to show Zoro).

Nami: Looks fine, nice development, though as much as there used to be already, it's hard to really notie a change.
    Robin: Seems very different to me, ut it's propably just the long hair. I guess she'll be the only one without amazing new skills, but I might be wrong there.
    Sanji & Usopp: Grew the beard, as mentioned before. Guess we'll have to wait what Sanji's new skills are.
    CHopper: Uh... the same, I guess. Except for the slight confusion, apparently.
    Brook: We'll have to see if he will even join again o.o
    Franky: THE HELL?! What happened to you? Sorry, but I'll really need to get used to this new look...
    Ruffy: I didn't really notice much, except for the big scar. But skillwise... damn, I'm sure his next opponent will not be happy.
    Zoro: Lost an eye. Looks kind of cool, though. And as we all know 'One eyed characters are not in the least handicapped by mere things as binocular vision' I wonder how, guess we'll not see in the manga. But he seems to have gotten stronger (not that he wasn't ridicilously strong last time we saw him)

I guess I'll agree with LotH's predictions... they need a chance to show off.
    Ruffy: I didn't really notice much, except for the big scar. But skillwise... damn, I'm sure his next opponent will not be happy.
    Ruffy
    Ruffy
    WHY? Why? Seriously? Jump doesn't do it, VIZ didn't do it. Hell, 4Kids didn't even do it.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2010-10-06 at 07:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.