1. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Episode 2.5 - Drunken Brawl! No actual drunks included!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Now wait a second, we can't have disarming as a victory condition." Seiko said, his tone set in 'fake friendly'. "With Magatsu's Shikai, he'd lose as soon as he pulled it out. Unless, of course, he'd be willing to hold one of his swords at all times. In which case, I'd be fine with it.

Actually, that brings up a question: are we fighting sealed, or with Shikai? Personally, I'm fine either way.

Don't you dare cut me out of this, you bastard! You haven't used me in months, and now you're trying to keep that up?

Oh, quiet you. Seiko responded to his rebellious sword. I have no intention of keeping you sealed throughout the entire fight, even if Magatsu and Kyasarin agree to a sealed battle. It won't last.

Seiko eyed his opponents; this was going to be fun.
    Magatsu inwardly cursed. Damn, he remembered my Shikai. "Technically I wouldn't be disarmed, since I can still wield the weapons..."
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-06 at 10:31 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"