View Single Post

Thread: [Rail IC] Academy City

1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako

Jane wouldn't find the way out of school quite so easy! Or rather it was, but there was a familiar face waiting for her at the exit of the school. Sakurako stands anxiously, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as if getting ready to start sprinting, even as her deep green eyes peel through the other Tokiwadai students in search of...something.

"Hey Jane! Yoo hoo!" A quick and furitive glance around then pop and the vibrant redhead is lightly landing beside the foreign girl with a somewhat relaxed expression on her face.
    With a slight 'Gah' sound, Jane suddenly woke up from her train of thoughts and noticed the student from before was back again.
    "I was looking for you! How was your day? Wasn't too hard to keep up, was it? Hey listen, I need your help with something..." The words seem to come a mile a minute, even as she's already dragging Jane out the doors and...into the grass?
    Jane listened while the student explained why she needed help, slightly confused at was going on, maybe she should have been paying less attention to deciphering her book and more as to what was going on in class?

"...I just need some help finding it, cause I don't know if that call was important or anything and I still need to meet Kazumi soon." Sakurako explains quickly to a likely very confused Jane, even as she already scans the grass for the lost electrical appliance.
    Well... this was something Jane could do. If she'd use the translating software on her computer back at home she would probably safe time studying anyways. Besides, maybe she could make... a friend... that would be nice.
    "Okay, I'll help. Where uh... do we have to go?" Jane doubted she could even find her way back to the classroom again. Let alone some other place... well maybe her house... she hoped.
    Last edited by Lillith; 2010-10-08 at 02:49 AM.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga