Quote Originally Posted by ThreadOfFate View Post
Thanks. Edited. Changes are:
- Reworded the shikai as noted, though did you mean that the kido effects are reduced, or her dampening effects are reduced?
I meant a reduction in the dampening effect. You stated it was equal to a level 35 Kido, and I figured it made sense such a thing would have notably reduced effects past a certain level.

- The Power Of Rock has been changed. Her physical abilities increase by twice their normal level, she can use up to level 70 kido, her reiatsu doubles (both max and current), and incantations take only 3/4 their normal time. This change is to emphasize that she will be doing mostly kido, as opposed to physical combat, which is the Bass Battle version. I decreased the power level of her smacking the enemy with the guitar by only 10, but the balancing factor is that doing so would require her to use zanjutsu - her worst attribute.
Ah, that's much clearer. You're right, that does play well to her strengths, and the power reductions offset of "I must use my worst skill" isn't too bad. It feels like a bankai, but not a crazy-powerful one.

- Bass Battle gives her physical abilities a boost of seven times their normal power. It pulls reiatsu from her and and cast kido of 10 levels below her, acting in both a support and offensive capacity, whichever is needed. While dual-cast level 60 kido sounds pretty deadly, the guitar uses her energy to fuel all this, meaning she has the potential to get drained fast. This form is more suited for physical combat, where she can use her greatly enhanced physical abilities to do some damage while the bass guitar buffs her or works to attack the enemy.
Hm. So basically, she gets no energy boost, but burns through it twice as fast. Fair enough.

Those clarifications make things much clearer. I think it's fairly well set now, barring someone else spotting something I missed. I'd say you're good to go.