View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXI

1. - Top - End - #639
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXI

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    Well, sort of. If you would like. I'm not much of a teacher, but I'm the only one qualified to teach this. It is entirely up to you. As I said, if you leave it alone, your power will not manifest, and if you choose not to learn, I will not bring it up again.

(Yeah, sorry about that, I figured that because I had established that without training, the spark wouldn't manifest on it's own, it would be okay to go with things this way, but I guess I was wrong. This post is mostly trying to clear up the fact that I won't try to force a change on your character.)
    "...Well, it IS a little weird...I mean, how do you even know I have that sort of power? Over...denim? And why? I just...I'm a little confused I guess. Suddenly you change the color of my pants, and I have a secret power that I never knew about before. That's a lot to take in."

((It's alright, Rae. You're still figuring this out. ^^; Just remember that even if a character is getting something good out of what you do, or even if what you do is pretty much guaranteed to work, you shouldn't just post it assuming it will. Ask the player first or else post it in an ambiguous way if you can.))
    Last edited by Trobby; 2010-10-11 at 07:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!