1. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Will the Real Holy Warrior Please Stand Up? [Class fix+1 PrC, 3.5, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Godless_Paladin View Post
    Well, I'm not trying to be hostile. I guess I just sound that way in "internet tone" to some people. I certainly don't feel hostile.
    Yeah, that happens.

Does this help?

No wait, that's not the right one. Here we go.

I got that sense too.
    :shrug:

Well, unfortunately, I save my choicer ideas for my own homebrew.

Honestly though, the first thing you'll want to do is figure out exactly what kind of flavor you want from your paladin, and mark that down. For example, do you really *want* flashing street thugs with your holy symbol to make them crumble into dust and make that something that's happening every encounter? Do you want the Paladin to be more "nonmagical"? Does the Paladin talk with his God on occasion? Should the Paladin be able to shoot lightning out of his sword, or is that out of the question? And so forth. I wouldn't want to say that you should go "I have the power!" and have a bolt of Thor's Lightning strike your Holy Sword and chain to other people around you if that's not the kind of thing you want to see your Paladin doing.

Tweaking the spell list to make sure you actually get things that are really relevant to actually be prepared at the level you get them would go a long way, though. :Thumbsup:
    Li'l hogger!

But yes, that is a good suggestion. I shall leave Gorgondantess to respond to it, though, as it is his work.

EDIT: Should we compile all the ideas into a single, formatted post so that the Author of this Homebrew does not have to dig through several very long posts of "animated discussion"? Might save Gorgondantess some time.
    Last edited by Roc Ness; 2010-10-12 at 04:31 AM.

Pokedex #999: Roc Ness
    Avvie by Serpentine.