View Single Post

Thread: The Wrong Guys IC

1. - Top - End - #724
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Wrong Guys IC

I’ll have to rest before I can heal anyone” Audric takes a small vial out of his backpack “But I got this too. It’s a healing potion.” he says, holding it out for Rana and the others to see.

He bites his lips, obviously worried “However” he adds, frowning “She is undead – in part, at least. I’m not sure what effect healing of any kind will have on her. And it’s difficult to predict how strong a potion is. Perhaps we should wait to see if she wakes on her own. And if I rest, I should be able to exercise a modicum of control on my powers when I heal her. Stop if I seem to be causing damage.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge religion: (1d20+3)[11]. To the best of my guessing, what will happen if we try to heal someone who is apparently an half-undead, either with a potion or a paladin’s lay on hands?

I'm not sure if I managed to convey Audric's reasoning. If the post isn't clear I'll explain it OOC. And of course, tell me IC what you think.

Oh also, Ajadea, what time it is in-game?

EDIT: Knowledge rolls are not my friends...
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2010-10-18 at 09:01 PM.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman