Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
Huh?
Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
They should have just stopped at the fix of the fix. There was no need to fix the fix for that fix, since the original fix was a much worse fix than the last fix they implemented to fix their fix. Hell, they'll probably have to fix this fix to fix something they thought they fixed in the first fix but actually never fixed in any of their fixes so far. fix
Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
Look here buddy, I've had enough of your fixing my fix, can't you just leave the fix as it was fixed, because I fixed it already. Fixing fixes breaks the fix, cuz you don't fix what was fixed, but you do fix what is broken. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, or your reputations as a fixer is in need of a serious fix. The first fix worked, kind of, but it's not our fault that fixers found that fixing the problem made it worse, fixing the fix would likely fix the fix so that the fix would not fix the problem that they were intended to fix. Gawd Valve, fix your game properly for once.

In other news, I propose we write another JibarxCatmuffin fic. Cuz ya never have enough JibarxCatmuffin fics, and I need my daily fix of fic. It's almost like a fixation.

I feel bad now.
Just multi-thread posting, for posterity and post-post notification.