View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

1. - Top - End - #343
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Likewise, Seiko's kick to his stomach had shot some of the air off his lungs. Reflexive tightening of his abdominal muscles kept him from taking much damage from it, but that doesn't mean the impact hadn't been there.

Kazuma turned to face his sparring opponent again. Inhaling in deeply, the 8th seat tightened his stomach again to improve his breathing. He shot off towards Seiko once more. This time, it was faster than the last. Again, it wasn't quite Shunpo, but by the third time he attacked, it was looking a lot less dodge-able... even though Seiko could see it coming.

And even though Kazuma had been advancing in a straight line, every time.

It was difficult to understand why Kazuma wasn't fighting the way he usually did. Perhaps he was trying something new.

At the last second, Kazuma flipped. The circular motion of an axe kick with a short leap off the ground made his intent clear. It was something Seiko could dodge, like last time.

Until it sped up midway, and Kazuma finished the flip with an outstretched fist intended for Seiko's chest.

A feint, of all things.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-10-21 at 06:27 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."