[QUOTE=Jarrick;9647012]I'm kind of attached to Neglected myself... Or (inspired by neverchild) Netherchild
[quote]
Netherchild, I like it.

I imagine the paladin would be trying to shake it anyways because they tend to make dead things move again, lol. I chose a morale bonus/penalty because I wanted it to represent them feeling comfortable and safe near their attached people. Is there any such thing as a profane morale bonus?
I like where you're going with the idea behind moral bonus, but it's also a creepy enjoyment. A profane pleasure if you will. Perhaps the Netherchild gains it as a moral bonus, and the other creatures gain it as a profane bonus. She's happy, and they feel... dirty... like the Dark Gods have their hands around them, yes its empowering... but not right.

So sleight build isnt +1 LA?
Naw, not in this case. It's a small creature with Monkey Grip, essentially.
And a better grapple. And no +1 to hit and AC.
So it's a medium creature that can slip out of bonds, and squeeze a bit easier. And fit into uncomfortable seats with relative ease. Really Sleight build isn't all that crazy powerful at all. Especially when off set by a negative ability bonus array. Safely not worth +1 LA.

Btw Going to Venice for the weekend. Don't bother holding up, I may have interwebs there.