Remaining outstanding disputes

@Cieryn
Spoiler
Show
Re: Rhys, Martial Weapon Proficiency
Human Paragon gets a free Martial Weapon Proficiency. I happened to choose Scythe. I understand it becomes redundant at 2nd level, but taking Human Paragon at 1st was better for skills and therefore locked me in to taking a MWP of some sort.
Re: Sally, Rings
The intention was not to use all 3 at once. Freedom of Movement and Arcane Mastery will generally remain on at all times, but the Ring of Master Artificer is only useful if you run out of infusions and need an extra 3rd and 4th level one. Then it isn't but a move action to remove one and don the other.
Re: Sally, Quick Search/Hide
Quick Hide is the only real reason for Sally's bluff skill. It was also mentioned that a Domovoi was chosen partially for its rogue-like skill sets, which includes Bluff, unlike Vigilante itself.

The smoke cloud was also mentioned as being useful for hiding and is a perfect aid to the diversion.
Re: Allistair, armored casting
1) My understanding is that the chairman ruled that either interpretation of the armored spell casting issue was valid.
Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias9
It is listed for at least some other prestige classes. Under the circumstances, I'm going to say that both interpretations are legal. The prior ruling is superseded.
Re: Allistair, familiar stacking issues
2) A few judges have brought up the urban companion vs normal familiar issues. Both urban companion and obtain familiar refer to the normal summon familiar class feature, which has the clause that levels from classes that can obtain a familiar stack for the bonuses. The obtain familiar text only adds that all arcane caster levels count instead of only levels from familiar granting classes. I would argue that it is a valid assumption that the two would stack, but as stated in the build it would not change the build much if the DM disagreed. The wording of the summon familiar feat suggests to me that a pc is not intended to ever have more than one familiar. With 2 familiars the urban companion would be based off of ˝ ranger levels (3 at level 20) and the regular familiar would be based off of Vigilante caster levels (8 at level 20). The only requirement for obtaining a blink dog through the improved familiar feat is 5 BA and an arcane caster level of 5. These are both met by level 12 when Allistair takes improved familiar regardless of the ruling on the stacking issues. The improved familiar feat also is not limited to a one time deal (it applies whenever the pc can acquire a new familiar) and the arcane caster level requirement is not tied to the familiar granting source in any way (it was not written with the thought of having 2 familiars). If the DM allows for two familiars they should both be able to be blink dogs, and if not the non improved familiar can still be granting small size for flanking through alter self or magic items. The familiar bonuses from master levels are not very important to the build, only the BA and HP scaling with the master. Having two familiars would only help the build, but as stated I don’t believe that that is the intent of the game rules.
Re: Dymphna, “cherry-picking”/consistancy
Monk was chosen for flavor as well as tactical reasons--I thought a penniless, homeless character would function best as a monk. I will admit, the high saves, bonus feats, and evasion were tactical reasons for the selection, but I'd hardly call this cherry picking. In the same vein, Viyana had no deduction when taking Master Inquisitive for Alertness and extra skill ranks, nor did Oduk lose points for taking two levels of rogue (granting sneak attack and evasion). As such, I would ask that you consider adjusting your score for Dymphna.

@True Shinken
Spoiler
Show

Re: Sally, Action economy
Breaking action economy like you do is also not party friendly at all.
I'd appreciate some elaboration.
This one doesn't seem to be a dispute per say, but it never hurts to elaborate, so feel free to do so if you wish.
(My reading of the comment was that the emphasis on multiple constructs would end up with on player using a disproportionate amount of time per round relative to other players without minions or summons.)

Re: Dymphna, Mobility issues
The bard spell list has some great candidates for alternative mobility, including (but not limited to) Swift Fly and Alter Self.

@Grynning
Spoiler
Show
Re: Dymphna, Mobility issues
The bard spell list has some great candidates for alternative mobility, including (but not limited to) Swift Fly and Alter Self.