Fury

Although the Forces of Conviction had eventually retreated from Fury, it remained a shallow victory for the Genasi, since the invasion had ushered the return of the Elemental Lords, who in the chaos of the Invasion, and as well of that of the ongoing war in Progress, seek to once again regain control of what they had created; Fury and all Genasi.

Being led by the Lords, the demonic forces wrecked havoc on Fury, as the Genasi led by the Fist fought a desperate battle to keep the hateful Lords from gaining an even greater foothold on Fury. When ever the Fist would go after a Lord, they would simply blend into their element, simply avoiding the Genasi weapon, and toying with their defences, simply to demonstrate the futility of resisting.

However, the Lords nor the Genasi could not have known that an entity was watching the development with great interest.

"What luck! I shall take advantage of this opportunity, and turn these godling's arrogance against them. Only a fool resists Bardiel!"

Back on Fury, the Fist is busy chasing after the Elemental Lords while spouting his usual propaganda. All of a sudden, the weapon is bathed in light and goes ridged

"Warning: Catastrophic system failure... Initiating core shut-down ... I die...so that Marcoism may live..."

And with that, the Fist goes silent, until after a few moments it all of a sudden re-activates itself, and letting out a terrifying roar, launches itself at the Elemental Lords. The Lords, expecting to once again dodge the weapon's power are taken by complete surprise as all of a sudden, the Fist manages to land a huge blow on Corchin's face, sending him flying through the air.

"Pathetic godlings! For too long you have abused the spark given to you by the Father! You toyed with creation and now your sins have recoiled on your head! Today you shall relinquish your sparks, for Bardiel has spoken!"

As the now controlled Fist resumes its fight with the Elemental Lords, the Lords slowly start to realize that something is wrong, even though they had no idea that the Fist was being controlled by one of the entities which were created from Tasrif's Heart.

Soon realizing that the battle was uneven, the Lords decide to retreat for now, promising that they would return to Fury one day to finish their task. Thus abandoning the demonic forces, they retreat to the World's Core. Unfortunately for them, the possessed Fist was hot on their trail, unwilling to let the prey get away.

"What shall we do? No matter were we run, that blasted thing will keep following us!"

"I suggest we make a valiant stand here... I shall single-handedly hold them off."

"Yes just like you did back there when it slapped you in the face and sent you flying..."

"Why you... I have had just enough of your sarcastic comments..."

"Enough! Bickering at the moment will not help us when that... thing... comes crashing through at any moment..."

"I have an idea... but I will require Corchin's aid to do this..."

"Quickly..."

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz......."

"As the Fist comes through into the Core, Corchin shall blast it with all his might. In order to avoid being burnt to a crisp, it shall take the form of fire. I in the meanwhile shall blast the earth directly on top of its head, causing several tons of earth to crush it, thus extinguishing the flame."

"Sounds like a good idea... but how will you get it to stand in the right place?"

"Simple... we will have live bait... Helioff... and you..."

"But... that's insane! What if..."

All of a sudden they hear a roar in the distance which means that the Fist is coming closer.

"No time! Everyone take position!"

Kryokoli and Helioff stand by the entrance to the Core waiting nervously for what may be their end. All of a sudden, the Fist comes crashing through bellowing a war cry. All of a sudden, Corchin unleashes his entire power as he begins to use the full power of fire on the Fist. The weapon itself, turning into its Fire mode roars once again. In the distance, Snailgosh sees his opportunity and begins his earthquake.

Several tons of earth begin to fall on the Fist, when all of a sudden, the weakened earth collapses completley... just a few metres behind the fist... sealing off the Core from the rest of the world... within it the Four Elemental Lords, and the possessed Fist of Fury.

"You... idiots!"

Were the last words heard from within the Core before it was sealed off. Back on Fury, the loss of their ultimate weapon was a massive blow for the Genasi, who began preparing expeditions to try and retrieve it from the Core. Little did they know of what trapped horrors they would unleash should their mission be successful.

Spoiler
Show

OOC
The Lords
AP 2= 4-2, Lock Plane