1. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I guess between him and Edward of late, it felt like "flirt with girls in cheesy ways" was all your characters did. You are correct about the Hollow fight, fair point.

Still, I'll be honest that something about Ken has always rubbed me a little wrong, but it's no one thing about him. *Shrugs*
    I'm not going to even bother defending myself anymore. In this case, context is everything. Not much has happened in either setting. I play one character in one setting specifically as a silly flirt. Another happens to do some silly flirting in a different setting. That doesn't mean he's going to be identical. It doesn't mean both characters will only do silly flirting/joking/whatever. It's not my fault both settings have been moving slowly. I am more active than the average poster here. If more had happened by now both characters probably wouldn't seem so lousy to you as I'd have more chances to show them acting in different ways. I'm not going to rush to show Ken being a serious/caring/intelligent/whatever person. I'm not going to force displays of such attributes. If I feel like having him goof some more he'll goof some more. When I feel like having him be serious, he'll be serious.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-11-06 at 10:24 PM.