Yeah I'd play that zombie apocalypses only get better with scale. I think that levelling the zombies is up is a cool mechanic as if done right the survivors might never know what each player controlled zombie is capable of until they were already fighting him.

A conversation line you guys had got me thinking about an idea for a little bit of a different large scale multi-player zombie game:

Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
ELECTRIC FAWKES: maybe guns are relatively hard to find
ELECTRIC FAWKES: ammo too
Throw on some health packs and maybe a food system on to that list of hard to find things and suddenly you don't even need player controlled zombies. Seriously just NPC zombies and the players are forced to fight amongst each other for resources, they build shakey alliances are formed between survivors as they work together to ambush other groups and kill them for their supplies, but when it comes time to divvy the goods... Paranoia would run high and you'd never know who to trust, even the guy who'd been your ally all game could potentially turn when between the two of you there's only enough supplies to keep one of you going. I would play the hell out of that.