View Single Post

Thread: The Tribes of Tell Amakh (Part 1 IC)

1. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Tribes of Tell Amakh (Part 1 IC)

There was an attack on the wolf clan?? he thought in surprised. Obviously word had only just come into the camp along with the clan wolf whelps, whilst he meditated.
    The shame of being the last to know spurred him forward to do something that he would not normally do.

Tasunke stepped forward, he stood straight, puffing his chest slightly and held his spear firm.
    "I am born of raised of horse clan. I will gladly take up your charge to track and scout the ice men. Should the spirits decide that battle be joined then my heart shall sing with joy as each of our enemies fall beneath my blade and their blood is returned to mother earth as payment for those lost to us from clan wolf. Should no other desire the duty I am willing to lead our group to these goals and make proud all the clans present here today."
    Last edited by Gaiyamato; 2010-11-12 at 06:14 AM.
    Current Avatar made by Pessimismrocks for the Battle for the little world - Fields of Blood game!

Spoiler: Past Avatars
    Show

Awesome Avatar made by Meirnon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    We took a thread that was supposed to be a diplomatic negotiation and first contact, and turned it into Darth Ghaeris' rampage...

Extended Homebrewer's Signature