Dethir

In the corner of the great hall stood a giant of a man, listening to the announcement of the test from the rear, as he had no trouble watching over the heads of nearly every other applicant. Nodding solemnly to himself as the representatives of Morgrave finished their speech, his gleaming golden eyes swept over the crowd, judging their reactions, trying to gauge who he would be competing against. And if there were any that wouldn't betray a partner with a knife in the back if it came down to less medals than comrades.

He was about to turn towards the sewers in disappointment as a young woman called out in clear, clean voice. The way she stood, the confidence and honesty in her cry for allies, her hair shining from the light of her sword...No...Delanna has been gone now for 3 years now. My sister is at peace. Though perhaps she lights my way now.

His decision made, he strides swiftly through the dispersing crowds towards the group gathering around her.

"The world will tell you all its secrets provided you listen to it's guiding whispers," he says with a smile as he catches the last of the conversation. "My name Dethir, and I would join you all in this test laid before us."