Quote Originally Posted by Report:
Regret to report two villagers have fallen to some sort of illness, which seemed to induce paralysis.

Additionally, today's victim was chosen. An impromptu trial was set up, in admittedly rather eccentric fashion - a rough transcript of the proceedings follows:

JUDGE: Well, Mr. Peter, what have you to say in your defense? It has been alleged that you are working against the interests of humanity in this colony by conspiring with our lycanthropic enemies. Have you any explanation for consistently attempting to thwart the lynch-mob in its pursuit of the designated target of the day?

PETER: I wished to provoke a greater extent of thought, and less of the unthinking 'follow-the-leader' attitude which has been lately prevailing. To prompt intellectual stimulation is an admirable thing, is it not?
Are the wolves sleeping?

JUDGE: Indeed, however your last statement is a non-sequitur. What was that about the wolves? Are you attempting to advise the wolves?

PETER: I do not wish to weaken the village by defending myself. I wish the wolves luck, as they will certainly need it. I acted as has been observed, and I regret nothing.

JUDGE: A plea of guilty has then been submitted, and a confession given. (To JURY) How say you? Shall he be subject to capture?

JURY: We've but one word, my lord, and that is - Rapture.

PETER: Objection!

JUDGE: Overruled.

FOREMAN OF THE JURY: We find the accused guilty on all charges.

JUDGE: You are sentenced to death by lynch mob. This contrived facade of justice is hereby adjourned.
"Are we certain they were free of the infectious madness previously referred to?"
"Well, Captain Sanderson apparently believed they were under the influence of this 'Trickster', and that he was, perhaps, bored, seeking some additional amusement in the form of this ridiculous enterprise."

Summary: Zar Peter was lynched. He was a Villager.
Odd Fielding and billtodamax II(Originally The Cyberwolf) were autolynched. They were both Villagers.
Night 14 begins now and ends in approximately 24 hours.