View Single Post

Thread: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

1. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

Bob sat on a park bench for lunch, eating a hotdog that he'd acquired from a street vendor. It was meat(in a vague manner of thinking), so it worked to fill him up. It just seemed odd eating the bun. It felt like... Like he was eating the styrofoam packaging that some other meat came on. However, humans ate the buns, and he was trying to fit in with humanity. And the bun wasn't to bad. Just kinda foamy and it stuck to his teeth, and... Okay. He didn't like bread. Maybe it was a taste acquired when living for long periods in human culture. They ate bread a lot, so they would get used to it after a while.

Behir's rambling inner monologue was interrupted by the sound of air being disturbed by a swiftly moving man-sized object. As a result of instinct, Bob's head snapped up to an almost impossible angle to track a man riding a hoverboard above the city. A hoverboard that looked oddly familiar. He still couldn't quite place it. It was headed in the right direction, though. Bob checked a black plastic watch he'd picked up for ten dollars at the local Wall-Store, and noted the time. With the hour it'd take him to walk across town, he should arrive at the museum right on time. Wadding up the paper wrapper from his lunch(why didn't humans eat that, too?) he began walking, his pace just a little faster then what could be considered normal.
    Last edited by bladesmith; 2010-11-23 at 12:08 AM.
    "The more I talk, the stupider I sound." ~Me
    "Life is what you make of it." ~Deadpool