Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
I will be getting Alpha Protocol, been curious about it for a while.

Also, HL2 tenpack and Deus Ex eightpack. If you want either, PM me now.
What, free? :D

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
Perhaps we should get some us Borderlands newbies to do a blind Let's Play together of the first portion(s) of the game?

Not that I'll probably be able to play it for a few days, anyway. Currently back at home away from my preferred gaming setup. TF2, L4D2, Guild Wars is probably it for me until Sunday.
Sure, I'll have to find someone to accept hats for Borderlands. I'll ask around, and if worst comes to worst, I'll just pay for the thing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas aia Toriia View Post
It's pretty nifty - combining the shooting aspect of shooters and the leveling up and skills of RPG's. At every point in the game, you can feel like you're ridiculously overpowered, but not to the point of boredom.
Constant leveling means you always get some new bonus, and best of all, you get guns. Lots of guns. So many guns, you'll run out of space for your guns, and they're all different, so you can easily change your playstyle on the fly.

Also, you can retrain your skills if you find you don't like how your character is shaping out to be, which is always good.
Well, I don't want to feel ridiculusly overpowered, but I do love customization...