If you do test it out, please let me know how it goes.

The first two posts are updated with the most recent version. I'm still drawing blanks for good capstone abilities, but it should be very playable well into higher levels. It is not Pathfinder-ready, but I think the Pathfinder folks have guides to adapting 3.5 classes to Pathfinder.

claw/magic right? if so can you add more like +1 at 8 lvl ect or add Beast Abilities to get higher the claw/magic. it may be to overpowered thro only asking.
You're asking if the natural weapons can be enchanted (+1 abilities, flaming, vorpal, etc), then the answer is yes. They would use the same process as enchanting a normal weapon.

If you're asking if the natural weapons have their own progression for enchantment (gaining +X as they level), the answer is no. They can gain such bonuses from being enchanted (like the paragraph above states), but they don't automatically get them.

some if the Abilities are "Immediate action or swift action" i get the idea but you can only do a set number of "Immediate action or swift action" per turn can you fix that?
The number of immediate and swift actions a character can take per turn are set by the 3.5 rules (and right off the top of my head I can't remember them). Your group could change these by houseruling them, but the class itsself does not change them.

Hope that answers your questions. I'll try to come up with and post more updates (all to the 1st post) as I am able.