1. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XVII: /sm_rename "Steam Thread": da]mexitt hr[a vise

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post
    Help as in "Help you choose whether or not to get it"
    It does.

The limiting factors, basically, are these.

One: I don't exactly have that much money to spend. I do, but I can't afford it as such.

Two: Considering I buy everything through my parents, paying for it myself is unlikely to help as far as avoiding funny looks goes. Spending $140 in a day, after all. I'm not sure how well "it's for the internet" would go down as an excuse.

Hm... nah. Guess it's not really an option, sorry. That said, I may be able to arrange something.

Since I can't arrange another pack, please PM me if you still want a copy. I may or may not have a solution ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaqil View Post
    So, Just Cause is almost finished downloading (Yay good ISP!) and I'm curious: Are there recommended mods? I've rarely modded a game. I can figure out how; I just don't bother with it. But I hear that this is a good one to mod and wouldn't mind some tips from anyone who has the game. I also imagine that some of the other ~15 of us who grabbed it today would like the info too.
    Also this. What do I get mod-wise?

How big is this game, anyway? Will it even run on a (reasonably powerful considering what it is) 2010 laptop?
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2010-11-28 at 07:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman