1. - Top - End - #903
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: GitP WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne group (thread II)

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Zergling View Post
    Two notes regarding this: I know the Earthshaker is listed twice; the first one is actually the Earthshaker's rating, the second one was supposed to be the Stone Giant. And also WW's totals at the very bottom mistakenly add up to 99, not 101 - that was a counting error on my part, but 2 heroes would not have made a difference either way, so we both figured it wasn't worth recounting.
    Ah this make sense now lol. I was like, how the hell does ES get such a lot rating while satisfying pretty much all of the requirements ><
    Chart seems alright considering your criterias, and indeed like WW said some of the less "well designed heroes" are still fun to play. I would have disagreed with a few tho (Spectre, Doombringer, Shadow Fiend, Invoker, mostly) but it looks pretty much around what I would say for the most part. (Bane's rating, I had trouble with WW's and only saw the legend at the end xD)

Btw Slaan, Bounty Hunter is indeed bad, that is, if you are considering that dota is a team game AoS and not a FPS. (getting high Kill-death ratios, he's good at that in pub stomps I guess)
    Last edited by Cynan Machae; 2010-12-03 at 09:47 PM.
    Cynan