View Single Post

Thread: Gotham: Year One

1. - Top - End - #441
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Gotham: Year One

Lyle Bolton

He smiles under his mask and unlocks the rear doors of the Paddy Wagon before stepping inside. He pops the lock on the gate and grips the would-be assassin by the restraints that bind him before slinging the man over one broad shoulder and hefting him towards the secluded cells that are sectioned away in a sublevel, requiring the use of an elevator to reach. Each cell is regulation-sized and walled in thick steel, with heavy doors. A single slit of bulletproof glass allows one to view inside. The amenities, including electric lights, a cot, a sink and a toilet, are included in each cell, as well as a hidden camera fitted into each corner of the ceiling. Bolton places the man into the first of these cells, laying him on the cot and then removing his restraints. He then exits and locks the door behind him.

He then returns to the main complex, a floor above. When the assassin awakens, Bolton will notice the movement on the array of televisions screens that function as his eyes and ears throughout the complex. Once he's made himself comfortable, he contacts Lucius and tells him about what's happened as he strips off his suit and inspects his injuries. He'll be aching and sore for a few days, but it's nothing that shouldn't heal. The two bullet wounds were exceptionally lucky, in that they failed to penetrate the pseudo-Kevlar layer of his suit. Lucius and his men were geniuses.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    None, except those described. I hope that nothing I've included is objectionable.
    Also, I think that I'll spend the five power points when Eurus gets his, so that we're on the same page.
    Last edited by Sophistemon; 2010-12-05 at 01:41 AM.