View Single Post

Thread: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread III

1. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread III

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    Bisected: Don't forget the size modifier to Hide skill. I'm not sure how you applied the ranks to each skill. It should have 56 skill ranks as Fey creatures have skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die.

I'd recommend giving the nick its max rank of 7 in each skill. That should give you 8 skills with ranks to work with. It gets a climb bonus so it doesn't need ranks in that and it should have ranks in sleight of hand. You should probably pare down the skill list a little. It probably doesn't really need Open Lock as a skill.

Debby
    I just gave it 8 skills I though it would use for burgling and maxed them out to 7 (hence why it has Open Lock). The +4 in Sleight Of Hand is from the racial bonus you suggested in the last post (I think that's the correct way to list it anyway...).

Anyway, I've adjusted the entry to take the size bonus into account.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
    Thanks again. Necessary changes have been made. I added the source of Girallon's Blessing.

Got rid of spoilers. I think that is it.

Bisected: I'll see if i can think of any more plot hooks.
    Thanks, I'm having trouble thinking of anything outside of "People are acting wierd after being given stuff".
    Last edited by BisectedBrioche; 2010-12-05 at 06:07 PM.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)