1. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Community Based Monster Classes: Come in and help out!

I am now happy with how the Phrenic creature looks and will now give it my nomination.

On the abundance of were-everythings: I was fine just with the monster manual standard and other animals, I kinda think everything beyond that is a bit much. They all have a very similar feel and I feel energies would be better directed towards converting monsters into classes, rather then making all these hybrids. Really, unless there exists rules from them inside the monster manuals, I think the other weres should be in a thread of their own. Were-wight especially makes little sense as they already have a means of creating more of themselves.

EDIT: I'm finishing up my final project for college this weekend, so after that's done I'll be able to more actively help improving monsters.

Though I do feel the unfinished list is rather large and unwieldy currently. I don't think we should speed up in getting creatures approved, but maybe slow down a bit in creating classes? The more classes there are unfinished the less attention each individual class gets. I feel things are getting bogged down, and the thread moving too quickly for some monsters to get the commentary they deserve.
    Last edited by Zemro; 2010-12-11 at 02:27 PM.
    Homebrew Monster Classes:
    Arcadian Avenger|Thorn|Marrash|Justice Archon