New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Yes, Another God Game

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, here are the rules. No more than 2 gods, no more than two domains. define your races, if any, you can't have more than two. My gods are The Creator, who values life and order and will only come in if a god tries to destroy the universal balance, or if they attempt to destroy a world. feel free to try, though. If I don't come in and stop you within a day, you're assumed to have gotten away with it. My other god is Melanthorian, Goddess of Water and Sexy leather outfits Air, so those are taken, but she isn't gonna appear for a bit. Start posting below.

The Creator looked over the barren space, empty of even vacuum.
    Hm...There must be...matter.
    Worlds erupted into being, thousands of years of development happening in an instant...
    Science.
    Gravity began, as the worlds spun around each other...
    And then The Creator departed, leaving only one word that finished the universe.
    Life.

And you came into being. The gods, brought about by The Creator, a mistake when he meant to make animals and other creatures. So...
    What do you do now?

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh yeah, max of 10 gods, so sign up soon. And don't worry, science is just what runs the universe when magic isn't twisting physics to the casters will.
    Last edited by Anonymous Man; 2008-12-24 at 04:45 PM.
    [CENTER]

Con is the opposite of Pro, SO
    Congress is the opposite of Progress

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Yes, Another God Game

Kharda immediately sprang into being. Through science, creation and life combined, he created Kharda, perhaps unwittingly. Whether knowingly or not, a new creation, incredibly wise and powerful beyond mortal imagination stood on the sky, as if it was solid earth beneath him. Looking down at creation, he wondered to himself, aloud, "What should I do now?"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Melanthorian rose out of a river near Kharda, and said, Only we exist, in all the world. So I would think that the first order of business is to make some believers. I am making a form of what I will call Merwinds, but they are not yet finished.
    [CENTER]

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Man View Post
    Melanthorian rose out of a river near Kharda, and said, Only we exist, in all the world. So I would think that the first order of business is to make some believers. I am making a form of what I will call Merwinds, but they are not yet finished.

"Shall we cooperate with eachother? I propose we work to craft the perfect race... one that will defy all laws of the universe. One that will in time travel through the cosmos."

"Shall we not work through our magic together to create humanity.... I will focus, if you agree, on the spirit and soul... perhaps you could with your power over water, create the blood, and with our combined craftmanship, eventually form their bodies into flesh?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would be interested in working together, but I believe that we should craft our own believers, as we would no doubt have different ideas of what they should be.
    [CENTER]

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Man View Post
    I would be interested in working together, but I believe that we should craft our own believers, as we would no doubt have different ideas of what they should be.
    "I propose we work together to create a great race called "Man". Man shall be made into seperate races after the first generation. The brothers of Man shall be Elf, Gnome, Dwarf, Halfling, Orc and Human."

"This way we can have our own way and still combine our powers for a stronger race."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

That, now, is a good idea. But it appears that the sun, there, which provides light, is leaving. I will now retire, to continue work on the Merwinds.
    [CENTER]

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

<sigh> Another dead thread...Animate Dead! Animate Dead! Animate Dead!
    [CENTER]