New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Yukimatsuri (Yuuyake Koyake)

Mizuki

Mizuki grins and tries her best to give him hints that he should flirt with her more. It seems like she has to lead him too much, and that is very boring. He was definitely not getting lucky tonight. After all, she was doing all the work.

2. - Top - End - #212

Shuichi

"Oh... sorry, aniki." Shuichi said, bowing his head, not really knowing what Ryuta was talking about. Shuichi stared up at the house for a little bit, but shook his head. "Nah, I think I'll sleep... somewhere else." He said, a little scared of the big confining looking house.

Shuichi ran off by himself into the night, turning back into a dog a little bit later. Shuichi will be sleeping by himself, somewhere alone in dog form.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Ryuta

"The window is open, right? Not just very clean? If it is, then out of my way!" The birdboy walks up to the window and jumps through.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Winnie the Pooh by Sneak.
    Fishing by Dr. Bath.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Yumii

Hmm... comfortable house... comfortable house is good...

Nobody is allergic to cats, right Keichi-kun? >.> I'd rather not cause any trouble; but I certainly won't say no to a generous offer!

Also... ah... nevermind heh, not important. Thank you Keichi-kun, we all appreciate it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Been dealing with RL blaaaah again <x.x> I'm in slow motion; hopefully I'll be posting more regularly again soon
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>

5. - Top - End - #215

Keiichi's Home

"Nobody is allergic to cats, right Keichi-kun?"

Keiichi's head pops up in the window. "No, I don't think so. And my uncle doesn't seem like he's in much of a state to care--oomph."

Ryuuta, already airborne, is unable to stop his daring vault through the window, colliding with the other boy and sending him stumbling backwards. There's a crash of furniture followed by a second sympathetic crash as Amaya, caught up in the spirit of the moment, knocks something else over.

You all hear footsteps, presumably belonging to Keiichi's uncle, coming from the corridor beyond.

Shuichi

You find a little alley between two houses that's just a short trot away from Yukiko's home. The wind has a hard time getting in there, and there's enough snow to burrow into that you probably won't get too cold during the night.

You've just settled down and closed your eyes when you hear the patter-crunch of feet moving through the snow. Something extremely large stops directly in front of you, and a waft of warm air rolls across your face.

Mizuki

As the two of you chat Hisoka seems to lose some of his shyness. He asks you what it's like living in Samuyama, and seems genuinely interested--if not in the answer than in talking with you. Every so often he takes a tentative poke at the minaret of whipped cream that's hiding his hot chocolate from view.

Everyone

Spoiler
    Show
    It's nice to be getting back in the swing of things. Sorry about that hiatus. I do understand if some of you don't come back, since the game was kinda dragging a little before I disappeared, but I intend to try and make it fun again.
    Freelance writer and editor, at your service.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~solemncoyote

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Hikari peers in through the window with a slight wince. "Amaya-chan! Don't knock things over!" But then she hears footsteps. She panics, and... poof! Now there's a bunny scrabbling desperately at the windowsill so as not to fall!

She didn't think this one through...
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Ryuta

"Sorry for crashing into you, person whose name I forgot." The birdboy gets up, rubs the back of his head, then looks at the window. Seeing Hikari, he grabs her from the windowsill. Gently cradling her in his arms, he tries to find a spot in the shadows to hide.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-02-12 at 08:13 PM.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

8. - Top - End - #218

Spoiler
    Show
    I totally forgot. 1 DP to Ryuta for making especially sure he wasn't about to leap into a clean window. Also 1 DP to Hikari for the scrabbling-window-bunny thing.

9. - Top - End - #219

Shuichi

Shuichi stared at the creature before him, circling around it to get a better look and watching it. "Hey there!" He called out in a friendly manner.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 DP to crow-boy for asking if the window was clean.

Whoohoo Yukimatsuri!

10. - Top - End - #220

Devil

Mizuki

Mizuki is genuinely pleasant and answers all of his questions, a surprise to anyone who knew her. Wishing to prod Hisoka more, Mizuki sips some of his hot chocolate, purposely getting cream on her nose. If he doesn't get it this time...ooh...

11. - Top - End - #221

Keiichi's place

The door creaks open in agonizing slow-motion. While Ryuta and Hikari press against the far wall. Keiichi's mouth is wide in dread and Amaya looks pleasantly perplexed.

"Were we not all--" she begins, only to be cut off by Keiichi's uncle as he lumbers into the room.

"What's all this commotion about?" His face is slightly slack and his eyes are unfocused. The acrid bite of shouchu hangs in his breath. "Are either of you hurt? I could..." suddenly, he catches sight of Ryuta. "Oh. Oh no. You're real."

Shuichi

Tilting its bear-like features, the creature whuffs softly at the air.

"Hey yourself. What're you doing in my alleyway?"

Its hackles don't go up and its lips don't draw back, so it's probably asking instead of demanding. Still, the animal is huge. Big enough that it could bowl over a toddler with one careless swipe of its tail.

"Have I seen you before?"

Mizuki

Hisoka fishes for a napkin and quickly passes it across the table to you. He looks like he's trying not to grin.

"Do you like it?"

Everyone

Spoiler
    Show
    This site seems to go down every time I want to post. Hopefully that was just a phase it's going through.

12. - Top - End - #222

Shuichi

"Sorry, I don't think so. I didn't know it was yours, there isn't any sign." Shuichi said, tilting his doggy head to the side. "Can we share?" He asks, smiling as best he can in dog form and wagging his tail.

13. - Top - End - #223

Devil

Mizuki

Arg! He is just impossible! Mizuki takes the napkin and wipes her nose cutely. "Yes, that's much better."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Hikari nestles in Ryuta's arms. Warm~ But then the uncle comes in. She stares up at him blankly, then looks up at Ryuta just as blankly. "...?" She can't really speak in this form, after all...
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

15. - Top - End - #225

Yumii and Ryuta:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You both recognize Keiichi's uncle as the ramen-maker. This was supposed to be included in the post, but, uh, whoops.
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2009-02-20 at 11:19 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Ryuta

"Hello ramenmaker-dono! I'm sorry to intrude on your kindness once again, but Hi-chin, Amaya-hime, and This One need somewhere to sleep for the night because of the weather. Please forgive us." Ryuta stands up and makes a slight bow while moving Hikari in a way that allows her to bow as well.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I realized it already. Hikari wasn't with Ryuta when he was eating, so her character doesn't understand what is going on.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

17. - Top - End - #227

Ryuta:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...er, I meant Yumii and Ryuta. Holy crap. Lemme just go quietly fix that.
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2009-02-20 at 11:19 PM.

18. - Top - End - #228

Keiichi's House

Keiichi's uncle points straight at Ryuuta. "B-bird man!"

"You've met?"

"You know what he is?"

"Well, yeah. I just spent the last hour or so hanging out with him. And he's being awfully polite."

"But he's some sort of-"

"Tengu? I guess. But you're a ramen chef, not a politician. You shouldn't have anything to worry about."

Keiichi's uncle seems to be thinking this over. Then he turns and addresses Ryuuta. "This is for one night only, understand?"

Shuichi

"I don't think I can fill up the whole alleyway on my own," the Saint Bernard settles down onto the snow. Now her head's about level with yours. "Sure. We can share. My name's Baron. You are?"

Mizuki

Hisoka continues to chat with you, and while he certainly seems to get that you like him, he seems completely blind to your more obvious signals. After a while the two of you finish your drinks and he handles the bill.

He gets a bit quiet then, probably re-realizing that he's stuck in an unfamiliar town for the evening.
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2009-02-22 at 04:51 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

Ryuta

"Yay! Thank you very much, ramenmaker-dono. Say thank you Hi-chin." He bows again.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

20. - Top - End - #230

Shuichi

"I'm Shuichi." The dogboy responded happily, and paced around before laying down. "My pals are all staying inside this house... I hate being trapped in a house." He snorted.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Yumii

When Keiichi's uncle appears, Yumii shuts up suddenly; not entirely sure what to do in such an utterly awkward situation. After he gives permission for the group to say however, Yumii manages a formal response.

Thank you, sir.

Very quietly she leans over and whisper's in Ryuta's ear..

This is why we need to be careful Ryuta >.<; Just act natural. ... Ok wait, don't act natural - act human. That could work >.<

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry I've been gone so long <o.o> I thought this was dead <~.~>; but I checked back "just in case" tonight and uhm... I've apparently missed some things >.<; Very very sorry! <T.T>
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

Ryuta

"Oh, we're fine. He already knows what I am, it's not like I have anything to hide."
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-02-24 at 07:53 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

23. - Top - End - #233

Spoiler
    Show
    this game's gonna have to go on official temporary hiatus unti my hands recover enough to type with. sorry. i'll be happy to send anyone the yuuyake booklet if they want to take over here or start one of their own.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ack <;_;> Get better soon Kuma! I dunno what happened to your hands (I may have missed something); but seriously, take care of yourself first! It's been a ton of fun, and I'll be here if you want to start back up later; just PM me!

Take care!
    Computer is back! Yay!

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show