New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default the Venting thread

i have the utmost respect for my fellow forum mates and the creators of Erfworld who are doing a wonderful job. I love this comic.

Having said that, though i know this is really dumb, I found myself entering this site a few times a day to see if the new strip has come out although i know it can take week. I'm booping (its nice to have a curse word no one can ban you for) tired of this boop. I'm biting my finger nails to the point where my fingers are bleeding with anticipation. and whats with the page long forum posts about stupid things like what can units do if they have only half a move left? or what is Ansom going to do in every stupid contingency (will he eat a pancake today? how will it affect his leadership bonus? do the rules of Erfworld allow for maple syrup?). Boop!

I invite you to join my stupid thread and wallow in self pity and make asses of yourselves so I can feel better about myself.

Maybe in turn someone will do the same for you.
    sorry for the long booping post, won't happen again

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: the Venting thread

and now that I've read the updating schedule I feel bad for complaining.
    guess ill see you in a month

3. - Top - End - #3
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: the Venting thread

The Voice of Mod: Yeah, I'm just going to lock this. The comic is on a random schedule; it may update next week, it may update in a few hours. Complaining about it is like complaining about the wind, and is a waste of everyone's time.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~