New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Haigakure: Power of the Volcanic Fist!

Hibiki

The roof was the safest spot in the small village, or at least that's what Hibiki was telling himself. Ever since he dropped that tree branch by accident, Akane was giving off strange vibes. Helping patch up the village became the perfect way to avoid Hibiki's sensei; the crazed genin managed to find a building with enough pitch to the roof to hide him from Akane's whereabout.

Hibiki slowly creeps his head above the side of the roof to make a quick note where the Uchiha was. Yuu's question startles him enough to lose his footing on the roof, luckily the genin is able to catch his balance, "Wha? Yeah, don't worry I got your back," is all Hibiki is able to say as he lifted his head for another careful look, "Oh, and if you see Akane-sensei...can you tell me if she's mad at me or anything?" The deft genin lets down a hard gulp as he remembers the incident that occurred little less than a week before.

2. - Top - End - #92

Akane

As Akane moved around the building overseeing her Genin. Her reation to Hibiki was with strange fasination. "Hibiki! Try and get something done while you hide from me." With that she continued her route around the construction site with an amused smile.
    "I know a song that'll get on your nerves,
    Get on your nerves, Get on your nerves:
    I know a song that'll get on your nerves,
    I know a song that'll get on your nerves," - Nobody

3. - Top - End - #93

Hibiki

Hibiki jumps up and salutes his sensei, "YES M'AM!" As quickly as he got up, the ash-nin resumes his business with the roof. The genin wipes his brow of the newly formed sweat that was becoming quite common when Akane was in ear distance of him. What do I do? She knew I was hiding! She knew!

Hibiki crosses his index and middle fingers in a cross formation and conjures Pride. "I need you to work on this roof for a while, our lives are on the line," he whispers. Pride looks both ways for the mentioned danger and shrugs his shoulders. The bunshin resumes the work on the building while Hibiki sneaks off the roof and fumbles through the nearest woods.

"I knew he'd choose me for this job," Pride says proudly, and he begins to whistle as he plays around with the new shingles.

4. - Top - End - #94

Akane

"Damnit..." Was all Akane said as she watched Hibiki make a break for it. A moment later she was moving quickly, her image blured as she moved around Hibiki and into his path, waiting behind a tree for him to pass. As he drew near she waited concentrating on the sound of his feet as they pounded the ground waiting untill they were close enough, and then with the pounding close enough she shoved out her arm to catch him in the throat.

5. - Top - End - #95

Hibiki

Hibiki's head follows the fleeting shadow and looks forward only to see an arm come out from behind a tree. "Wha-" The genin tries to brake his run, but his reaction was not fast enough.

The arm dug into his air pipe while his feet continued at their initial velocity. Hibiki's legs went skyward as his head came crashing down against the hard ground. All the air escaped from the genin's lungs leaving his brain momentarily deprived of oxygen.

Hibiki lies motionless and unconscious at the feet of Akane.
    Last edited by The Unborne; 2009-02-11 at 12:14 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96

Akane

"Damnit. You stupid kid." She sighed worried she had hurt Hibiki, quickly turning her worry back into herself as she picked him up and heading back at the slow pace. "Hibiki I swear if I weren't me I'd give up on you." She stopped for a moment as she looked around hoping nobody heard that rarther stupid statement before she continued on, poking Hibiki in the side to wake him up as they got close to the village.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

DM

Hidden among the leaves, a silent figure watches Akane try to help out the unconscious genin. A glint of sunlight reflecting off metal draws Akane's attention mere moments before a throwing needle hurdles past, nicking her arm lightly. A viscous green ichor has spread across the cut, warning the seasoned jounin of poison.

The figure leaps down, holding her hands at her sides loosely and looking at Akane with that same yellow fox mask staring a hole straight through Akane's chest. You deduce with ease that she's looking at precisely where your heart is. "I had waited for this for quite some time, Chimera. Quite some time indeed.."

Yuu

When you eventually find the local medicine man, you notice that he's quite a bit younger than you would have expected at first. A large brown gourd sits in the corner, presumably filled with berries of various types. The man gives you a smile just a little too wide for a normal person and stares at you with eyes just a little too intense for a sane person. "What'll it be, little mate? Need something to win the heart of your crush?" With that, he ***** his head to the side and awaits your answer.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Yuu

Yuu takes a look around, wondering just how much he'd be willing to trust medicine from this guy. Ah well, Kaede-san was a fairly competent nurse, she should be able to tell if what he got for her was good or not. Hearing the man's rather odd speech and taking a second to puzzle out just what exactly he said, he responded with an easy smile and a relaxed stance.

"Nah, nothing like that. A friend asked me to pick up some berries for her while I was out of our village. They don't get too much chance to leave, and we're not big enough to attract many merchants since the war . Do you have the berries of the White Jade plant?"
    Last edited by Rogue 7; 2009-02-11 at 01:07 AM. Reason: That would imply that there was a war going on right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    IN THE WRY DIMNESS OF THE NEAR FUTURE THERE IS MOSTLY WAR BUT ALSO SOMETIMES HUGS
    My Blog Thing

9. - Top - End - #99

Akane

"Gah!" She exlaimed as the throwing needle nicked her arm, she pulled away from the unconscious Genin. "I knew you leaving was too good to be true. Damnit." She wasn't going to let Koso catch her off her guard again as her Sharingan activated staring at her. "Why? Why do you hate me so much?" She asked but didn't expect an answer as she prepared to activate her third speed rank when the real combat started.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Akane

The fox mask is utterly immobile as Akane shouts. The wooden slits that pass for eyes never open. The draw on whiskers never twitch. The thin pointed nose continues to aim straight at Akane's heart. "Why? You have the audacity to ask me WHY?! You've forgotten everything, haven't you? Or did you ever care about the lives you ended to begin with?! But no matter. I'm done playing with the villagers because you're here now. That's right, little Chimera. Those people suffered because you were among them."

The woman's fingers flicker and she stands armed with throwing needles held between each finger. Your Sharingan detects the flow of liquid and you see that each one is poisoned. "When I catch you, I'll be sure to tear you apart piece by piece, Rin."

Yuu

The man half closes his right eye, keeping his left focused on you in a piercing gaze that feels as if he were looking through you rather than at you. He suddenly jerks his head upright and raises his right hand plus index finger. "Ah! I remember those. Little, round, chewy? Yes, yes! I have them, I think, somewhere. Let me try my shelves.." The man moves over to one of the many shelves lining the shop, giving you a respite from his constant gaze. Now with a better look at him, you notice that he's a dark-haired young man not much older than yourself. He seems to be significantly more tanned than most people living in this area, and you notice an odd belt slung across his shoulders like a bandolier.

The kid picks up a jar of white, round berries and plunks them down on the table a little too hard for normal people. He then leans in a little too close for comfort, and you notice a strange dust drifting off his face. He speaks in a clear, concise voice. "That'll be 450 ryo."

Matsuo

While you're working on the roof, you get the sense of being watched. Quickly activating your Byakugan, you notice someone behind you is watching you from the ground with a very intense gaze. Your sight pierces their flimsy disguise with ease, and you notice several memorable scars across the bulky man's face. You suddenly have a very bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2009-02-11 at 01:33 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Yuu

Yuu backs away slightly, a bit unnerved by the man's gaze. For such a crazy guy, his breath didn't particularly smell bad. Most of the local crazies he knew back home smelled like an opened grave. The gourd in the corner and the dust drifting off his face gave Yuu pause. He had heard tales of the Fifth Kazekage, who when on missions, used to carry sand in a large gourd, similar in shape to that one. And then there were the sand ninja that they had encountered before....his best option was to pay, get the heck out of dodge and meet up with his team, and test the berries before he let Kaede-san use them.

"Ah...yeah, sorry. Let me just grab my wallet."

Pulling out the necessary bills (wealth check?), Yuu counts out exact change and places it on the table, picking up his jar of berries and moving off slightly faster than usual, keeping half an eye out behind him. Whistling softly, he called out to Kuromaru to come and join him from where the lazy wolf had been dozing in the shade.
    IN THE WRY DIMNESS OF THE NEAR FUTURE THERE IS MOSTLY WAR BUT ALSO SOMETIMES HUGS
    My Blog Thing

12. - Top - End - #102

Rin

"Crazy avenging bitch." She activated Sandan Kousoku the sudden explosion of lithe muscle forced dust and leaves out from her. Her hands flickered as she made the seals to perform some form of technique, the final seal forming as she looked straight up at Koso a sardonic gleam in her eye.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uchiha Rin
    HP: 57/57
    Chakra: 62/78
    AC: 33
    Sandan Kousoku!
    Taijutsu Check: 32
    Hichishi Kyoubou!
    Genjutsu Check Auto
    Damage 51
    Will Save: 23

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Akane

As the jounin unleashes her powerful genjutsu, she traps her unfortunate foe in a painful world. The woman shakes and twitches, then dissolves into nothingness. Soon afterwards, three more similarly garbed women drop down from the trees above to surround the unfortunate ash-nin. All three speak at the same time in a strange monotonous tone. "I've studied you for a long time, Rin. Do you remember when the attack first came? Running and screaming from the burning academy? I do. I remember it every. Single. Day."

Yuu

The kid smiles as Yuu reaches for his wallet. He takes this moment to attack the surprised genin as his body instantly dissolves into a large mass of sand that lashes out trying to engulf Yuu. Luckily, Yuu's quick on his feet and avoids getting covered in sand. As you look around in the chaos after the attack, you notice that the gourd disappearing in a puff of smoke as the kid releases his Henge. "Goddamnit! Koso-sama told me to eliminate you quick like!"

DM

Akane Fight
    Spoiler
    Show

Green = Tree. 50ft tall. Leaves provide total concealment.
    Black box = Far southeastern building in town.
    R = You
    M = Mizuki.

The first one you popped was a Shadow Clone.

Initiative: Rin - Mizuki

Yuu Fight
    Spoiler
    Show

S = Suna-nin
    Y = Yuu.
    Red = Shelves.
    Brown Line = Counter.
    Teal Line = Exit.

Initiative: Yuu - Suna-nin

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Yuu

"Son of a B****!"

Yuu danced backwards from the blow, his suspicions horrifically confirmed as the sand barely missed him

Concentrating chakra as quickly as he could in his feet and legs, Yuu made a dash for the door. If he was facing an opponent with moves similar to the Fifth Kazekage, that meant he was a godsdamned Jinchuuriki. That was not an appealing opponent to face. His best bet was to find his teammates, and hope that they could gang up on this guy. Though undoubtedly the other sand ninja were going to attack as well... Yuu doubted that even with Kuromaru he'd be able to defeat this guy. However, given that he was a jinchuuriki, his opponents' loss of combat ability would be far greater than his own team's. So he'd draw him off and hope to outrun him. Dashing across the village, he kept his eye on the door, trying to both put distance between him and the sand jinchuuriki and entice him into following at the same time. His hand clutched at the hilt of his sword, his knuckles white as he watched for his foe.

As he ran, he whistled urgently for Kuromaru to find him and help out, knowing that if it came to a fight, he'd stand a much better chance with his companion by his side.

Spoiler
    Show

Nagase Yuu- HP 54/54, CP 24/28 AC 19

Swift Action- Nidan Kosoku!-DC 19
    Perform Check- Take 10 for 19, success.
    Move action x2- double move out of the shop and as far away as I can in a straight line. Total distance 90 feet. Assuiming Kuromaru hears, he'll move towards me as fast as possible. Dodge on Gaara.
    My Blog Thing

15. - Top - End - #105

Rin

"Oh you do? So I don't. The faces of my friends as they died while I tried to save them. The countless march of people I failed. I stayed to the end to die, to face the ones I failed. You ran away to postpone your judgement. I'll send you to our comrads in the afterlife, see how they reward a traitor." She was angry her Sharingan swirled as its power enhanced her abilities, a further set of seals were formed with her hands, the fast forms mastered through sweat ridden practice. "Now come out and face me!" She shouted as she completed the seals and unleashs Genzou Jishin.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uchiha Rin
    HP: 57/57 (Twelve Non-Lethal)
    Chakra: 57/78
    Genzou Jishin
    Genjutsu Check: Auto
    Chakra Control Check: Auto
    Will Save: 25

16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground

Matsuo

Oh great. I suppose hoping that you are here to help with rebuilding village is to much to ask... - Hyuuga remarked dryly while taking a battle-ready stance. He spared a quick glance to the sides to make sure no villager is in sight.

Spoiler
    Show
    HP 34/39 (Stamina damage: 5)
    CP 32/35

Minor action - Hyuuga Ryu: Jyuuken - Shodan Dachi
    Quick Convert 1:1 - DC 14 (automatic)
    Perform automatic

Move action - Nidan Kousoku
    Normal Convert 1:1 - DC 13 (automatic)
    Perform DC 19 - (1d20+15)[20]

Attack action - Ready an action: Kawarimi no Jutsu if the guy closes to distance of 10 feet
    Perform DC 12 - (1d20+10)[30]
    Last edited by Malek; 2009-02-11 at 04:18 AM.
    Three are the paths of soul:
    One out - roam across the plain,
    One back - dwell with the tribe and tent,
    One in - turn an enemy's hate.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    They say people do crazy things for love...unfortunately, I'm not in love, and I'm still crazy!

Avatar by CoffeeIncluded. Finally giving credit where due, and it only took me 20 pages of search

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Akane

Spoiler
    Show

A flicker of movement draws Akane's attention upward. Her foe appears beside her, stepping out of a Hirameku effect. Her leg flickers out, sweeping past Akane's head and giving her a good bruise, but luckily the ash-nin is resilient enough to avoid the majority of the attack. "I ran? You went to beg! You abandoned them to save your own hide, but I'll still fight them until the day I die!"
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2009-02-11 at 04:21 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Yuu and Matsuo

Matsuo is, unfortunately, surrounded by villagers working on fixing the house with him and Hibiki#2. Fortunately, the Hyuuga's Byakugan spots his companion tearing out of a house like a bolt of lightning. Soon after, the house's doors break open as a tsunami of crushing sand barrels after him. A boy no older than any of the genin surfs the tsunami like a crazed fool. He shouts after Yuu, "Yes! Run you little B****! I'll just run you ragged then grind your bones to make my bread!".

Matsuo also notices the quiet Suna-nin from the day before standing near their facially-damaged companion. Neither of them appear to be moving yet, but the scar-faced one draws a kunai. "We were instructed to keep you here. I'd be fine just standing around threatening one another, but if you try to fight we'll have to kill you."

DM

Spoiler
    Show

G = Gaara-rip. He has reach due to Sand.
    Y = Yuu
    M = Matsuo
    Q = Quiet Suna-nin
    S = Scarred Suna-nin
    H = Hibiki #2
    Yellow = Villagers
    Brown = Roof of building.

Initiative: Yuu - Gaara - Suna-nin - Hibiki - Matsuo
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2009-02-11 at 04:29 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109

Uchiha Rin

"We were captured. If you hadn't fled you'd have known that little fact. It's sad to think I hoped we could be friends again." She leaned back moving her body around as the Chakra Scalple formed around her fist, the gauntlet around her hands chaneling even more power into the attack she then swung.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uchiha Rin
    HP: 57/57 (33 Non-Lethal)
    Chakra: 53/78
    Chakra Scalpel!
    Attack Roll: 34
    Damage Roll (Non-lethal): 6

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Yuu

Constantly cursing through clenched teeth, Yuu spares a quarter of a second to get his bearings in the village. He could see one of their enemies standing some distance away, looking up at what he hoped was Hibiki and Masato. He couldn't see any more friends or foes, but there were a large number of villagers in the direction he had been planning on running, which put something of a damper on his plans. He turned, looking for where Kuromaru was, hoping he could help.

In this time, the Jinchuuriki smashed through the doorframe like it was made of paper and matchsticks. The speed and ferocity with which his opponent attacked gave Yuu pause- he doubted that, given his limited supply of chakra, he'd be able to outrun his foe for too long. Which meant that fighting was his only option. Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Whistling a new signal to Kuromaru, he continued to run, hoping to find a more open space away from civilians and away from the enemy reinforcements. As he did so, he called out to his opponent, hoping to bait him further and maybe give his teammates a better shot at defeating their enemies and hopefully coming to help him.

"Grind my bones to make your bread? Do you have any idea how lame that sounds? Please, if you're going to try to kill me, at least have a little dignity about it."

Kuromaru
    Something was off in the air...he could smell an evil presence. Kuromaru stood up, looking around. He noted the two enemy ninja that had jumped down to confront Masato, but far more relevantly, he saw his partner dashing out of a door, followed by something that looked like pure evil incarnate. He growled, concentrating his chakra as Yuu had taught him and dashing forwards to assist his partner.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

No change to stats, 2nd round of Nidan Kosoku.

Kuromaru will activate Shodan Kosoku and double move 80 or 100 to 18-19 optimally. Roll- Taijutsu check, DC 15
    (1d20+8)[24]

While I was typing this, someone's laptop played Hell's Bells. That's ominous.
    My Blog Thing

21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground

Matsuo

- Well the screams of your third companion seem to be a bit bloodthirsty, but I'll play along for now. - Matsuo exclaimed while giving a don't you dare to take a move glare to Pride standing close by.

- Actually I like it that way. Every moment you two guard me works in our favour. - a slight grin started to form on his lips, while his eyes were carefully examinging shinobi in front of him - the least he could do is to gather what info he could on them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack action - See through chakra. Will drop bya, and speed once they run out, unless the situation changes in meantime.
    Last edited by Malek; 2009-02-11 at 07:20 PM.
    Three are the paths of soul:
    One out - roam across the plain,
    One back - dwell with the tribe and tent,
    One in - turn an enemy's hate.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    They say people do crazy things for love...unfortunately, I'm not in love, and I'm still crazy!

Avatar by CoffeeIncluded. Finally giving credit where due, and it only took me 20 pages of search

22. - Top - End - #112

Hibiki

Hibiki remains flat on the ground, useless.

Pride

The bunshin finally finishes his job of shingling the one side of the roof and walks to check on the progress of the other side. To his dismay, he finds the other side completely thatched. The nails held by his mouth fall out and roll aimlessly down the roof. Pride smacks his head with his palm.

At this point in time, Pride notices the commotion happening within the village. He turns around to see two suna-nin stationed on the ground and the bunshin hears a loud crash of wood happening a ways off. Pride scratches his head and does a dive of the building landing straight into the cold, hard ground. Instead of a loud crunch or a breaking of bones, a white smoke goes poof as the bunshin is called back to Hibiki's mind.

Inside Hibiki's Mind

A group of six Hibiki's all form a circle around the original, lying on the ground unconscious even in his head. Pride shows up and looks at the knocked-out Hibiki, and the Deadly Sin proceeds with driving his metaphysical foot into Hibiki's unprotected crotch. Hibiki springs to life in an instant with an intense feeling of pain.

"Hey Lamani Village is under attack and you're sleeping on the job. Wake up. There are other Suna-nin already there and ready to fight. Wake up."

Hibiki

Hibiki comes to soon after his chat with Pride. His ruby red eyes start spinning around as he tries to stand up. "Oww that really hurt Akane-sensei!" Once his eyes return to normal, Hibiki notices the Suna-nin from before. He takes a step back and points at the kunoichi,"Wah! What's she doing here?! Akane-sensei! The village is being attacked...again. Do you think you can finish her off fast so we can help the poor villagers?"

Spoiler
    Show

HP: 73/73 (2 Stamina)
    AC: 20
    CP: 58/60

Five foot step to (14,13)

23. - Top - End - #113

Uchiha Rin

"Don't stand and stare at us! Get out of here!"

24. - Top - End - #114

Hibiki

Hibiki claps his hands together and channels his chakra throughout his body.

"Nidan Kousoku," he turns to Akane, "Alright Sensei! Please take care of yourself!" The insane genin sprints through the area trying to make it back to the battle going on in Lamani Village.

Spoiler
    Show

Swift Action: Nidan Kousoku
    Perform: (1d20+14)[22]
    Standard Action: Move 45
    Move Action: 45

HP: 73/73 (2 Stamina)
    AC: 22
    CP: 54/60

Last edited by The Unborne; 2009-02-11 at 08:13 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

DM

Spoiler
    Show
    Hibiki already used up his Move Action to stand, assuming this all happens in one turn.

Mizuki

Rin's chakra scalpel comes mere inches from Mizuki's face, even scarring a thin line into the fox mask's nose, before the Suna-nin reacts. She fades into nothingness as her body moves at a speed imperceptible to anyone but Rin. Soon, the woman is gone from sight and Rin has two inches of cold steel growing out of her left side. A scant few centimeters and Rin would have to be scratched out of a Bingo Book.

Hibiki keeps running, but soon feels a sharp pain across his leg that halts his flight. A single metal needle is buried into the dirt and his leg has a shallow cut across his thigh.

Mizuki's voice is cold, and quiet. "You've gotten slow, Rin.. Canin-sama would be ashamed.. I'm done here." The damaged fox mask drops straight out of the tree beside Rin. Soon after, the sound of jumping draws her attention southward, but before she can get a good look at the perpetrator a loud bang goes off in the air. A bright yellow flower made from a firework illuminates the sky then begins to drift apart.

Yuu and Matsuo

Matsuo notes both sand-nin just stand there, quiet as can be. All three sand-nin immediately stop what they're doing as soon as the flower appears in the southwest. The scarred and quiet ninja start to leap toward the forest. The burly one yells back to Matsuo, "I am glad you weere reasonable about this."

The bearer of Shukaku growls and speaks in an oddly calm voice. "Damn bitch won't let me do what I want.. Fine! I'll just.. Kill you later, ya!" He puts his hands together and grumbles. "Dochuu Engyou no Jutsu!" The bearer sinks into the ground and disappears.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Yuu

"What...the...hell?!"

Yuu turns away from where he had been running, just as Kuromaru manages to catch up to him. Turning back towards where he could see Masato, Yuu moved back to regroup, hoping that the attack was over. Getting near to the roof, he called up to Masato.
    "They had a godsdamned Jinchuuriki on their team! The host of the Shukaku! He attacked me! Where in the hell is Akane-sensei, she's got a lot of explaining to do."
    My Blog Thing

27. - Top - End - #117

Uchiha Akane

She said nothing as she watched Mizuki flee into the forest as a profound feeling of despair hit her. Her head drooped, her face now appearing gaunt and shadowed as she picked up the mask with her left hand and pulled the needle from her side with her right. She moved toward Hibiki with a slow economic movement, her body strained and bruised as she released her Taijutsu and her Sharingan a sigh escaping her lips as the strain on her body was lessened. Stopping when she reached Hibiki she looked down at him offering a hand up from his fallen position.

28. - Top - End - #118

Hibiki

The genin winces in pain as he tries to cover up his bloody wound. The sanguine fluid covers his entire hand as more blood gushes out. Hibiki looks across the forest to see Akane walking up to him with a dark complexion; he says nothing as she stops in front of him with her hand outstretched.Hibiki accepts her hand and rises up to his feet; however, the blood that soaked his hand was no on Akane's.

"Oh! I'm sorry Akane-sensei! We'll get that Kunoichi together okay? I bet she got those skills from killing innocent people, and the bad guys never get away in the end. Okay? There's no need to be low since we'll beat her one day. The good guys always win in the end yeah!"

Hibiki lets out a large smile full of delusions and fantasies.

29. - Top - End - #119

Akane

"Yeah. Just don't get killed. I'd never hear the end of it." Her hand giving Hibiki's head an affectionate rub her mood and face lighter than before. "Stand still." Her voice reassuring as she slipped the fox mask under her belt and then began to make seals with her hands. As the final seal was formed her chakra gathered visibly around her hands shedding as pale green light. Then touching her hands to his wound he light intensified for a moment and then was gone. Almost the entire wound was gone with only a small mark on the surface that would heal over in the night. "There. Just let your body deal with the rest." She then motioned for Hibiki to follow as she walked towards the village.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Uchiha Rin
    HP: 40/57 (33 Non-Lethal)
    Chakra: 47/78
    AC: 26
    Chiyu - Nidan Jutsu!
    Ninjutsu Roll: 37
    Damage Healed: 20

30. - Top - End - #120

Hibiki

As the pale green light seals his open wound, Hibiki studies it with a sense of wonder and awe, "Thanks! I barely feel the wound anymore. I'll go run and tell the others, you take your time Sensei. You look spent." The insane gives her one a quick hug before scattering off towards the village to meet Matsuo and Yuu.