New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 31 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default He is my Master (IC thread)

The day begin with faint rays of light piercing high from the heavens in the darkest days of winter hitting your respective rooms. Outside, you see a faint line of pure snow covering everything. Though inside is quite warm, you rub your groggy eyes and take a look at the clock. It is 6 AM, a hour before the Master expects breakfast be done. You can still tell he is still sleeping, as his light snores easily heard threw the paper thin walls that make up the interior of this very traditional home. In the tea garden, you can even see the thing that goes doink, ad mist the small river that runs threw it.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: He is my Master (IC thread)

Bedroom

Ryoko sits up in bed. She without thinking about it leans towards the room the master is in to hear him better. A small smile is on her face. She whispers to herself.

"It is so nice to be close to him and hear him every morning."

Ryoko shakes her head and gets out of bed.

"Now it is time to get ready. I have to be ready to serve the master soon."

Ryoko starts to dress in her beige uniform with metallic accents.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Makie stretched and yawned, a yawn she quickly stifled when the master gave a particularly loud snore. She'd forgotten where she was for a second. She wasn't at home anymore; she was far away from her sisters, her mother, her friends. She let out a small sigh and began to dress as quietly as she could, wincing whenever she made a sound.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Masateru Kimura

Brrrrr goes the alarm clock.

Doink goes the thing in the garden.

Brrrrr goes the alarm clock again. Then it goes thunk rattle-tattle prink blip as a hand rises out of the muzzy tangle of bedsheets nearby, fumbles for the snooze button and accidentally tips the clock off of its shelf. It hits the wooden floor boards in a shower of springs and wandering gears, several of which strike out for the dark, hard-to-reach spaces under the bed.

Doink goes the thing in the garden again.

Masateru sighs. It's called a shishi-odoshi. If the master's going to insist on putting random kitchy noise-makers in his garden, he could at least learn their names.

Doink.

That thing is going to drive me crazy. Maybe I can muzzle it somehow. It's not like there are any deer around here to scare. Just the hired help.

Levering himself out of bed, Masateru grabs a broom off the wall and sweeps the remains of the clock underneath his bed. Skrtch skrtch skrtch goes the broom. Doink goes the thing in the garden. Masateru massages his temples, trying to stave off a headache.

Cool and composed. That's how you're going to be. Put on your game face and get ready for the day. Someone needs to keep an eye on Ryoko. Make sure the master doesn't try and pull anything with her. That someone is you. Cool, confident, composed y--

Doink.

Okay. First things first. I am going to end the shishi-odoshi's reign of terror.

Masateru showers quickly, dons his uniform (which is pressed so neatly that the shoulders might have razor edges,) and heads for the tea garden. Once there, he finds a suitably sized rock and jams it into the craw of the shishi-odoshi.

Yeah. Put that in your pipe and doink it.
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2009-01-26 at 02:29 PM.
    Freelance writer and editor, at your service.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~solemncoyote

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

Sakura laid in bed a few minutes after her alarm went off and yawned loudly. She was the least morning person there was but figured that if she didn't want to be back on the streets, she'd have to force herself up. She clumsily stood up, making a lot of noise while doing so, and looked out the window for another minute or two.

Aw, seriously? The sun's not even up.

Yawning again, even louder than the first time, she stumbled into the shower, squealing a little when the water came out cold.

"Stupid fancy shower system," she cursed under her breath at it, hoping she didn't wake the Master.

She showered, taking her time, and then yanked out her wrinkled maid outfit from her drawer. Throwing them on, trying not to be too tacky but failing, she made her way back to the bed.

Maybe just a minute more of sleep will be okay...

6. - Top - End - #6

Asako Kobayashi
    Kitchen/Dinning Room

Princess Kobayashi was already quite dressed up in her full maid uniform and preparing tea, thank you.

She had set her alarm to awaken her at least minutes before the other maids could awaken, so she could be the first to fix breakfast for the master. The Princess shielded her eyes as she glanced out the window. The sun was rising.

"Curse that annoying sun." Asako mused, stepping away from the window. It bothered her, it was her curse, but it wasn't so bad. She didn't enjoy walks on the beach anymore, no big deal. She hummed to herself as she prepared some breakfast, smiling inwardly at being the only one actually working.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura
    Bedroom/ Kitchen

Ryoko finishes dressing putting her hair in two pigtails today. She look at the clock and hopes she will be the first down but doubts it.

Does that Asako girl even sleep?

Ryoko is not one to be quiet so she rushes towards the kitchen hoping and hoping that she is the first. As she opens the door she hears someone in there and calms down. No need to be excited now, I am second.

"Hello Asako. Is there anything that needs to be done still?"

8. - Top - End - #8

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, forgot my cooking roll.

Its a competing roll just in case Ryoko tries.
    (1d6)[1]
    x4

Result: Drats, a 4.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-27 at 01:21 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura
    Walking through the house

"Looks like you are doing just fine. I will leave you to that then. I will go wake up the master and help him get ready before breakfast. Have fun."

Ryoko walks out of the kitchen and goes towards the masters room. As she is walking she starts to daydream about what will happen.

This is what she is imagining:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will walk into the room and the master will be sleeping with an angelic look on his face. Then I will unbutton the top two buttons on my uniform and wake him up leaning over him. That should give him a good view. Then he will say "Ryoko I always love it best when you wake me up."He will grab me into his arms and swing me around and kiss me.

"Oh master, no not here."

Ryoko is blushing bright red.

"If only I can get there before brother."

Ryoko starts to walk faster.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-01-27 at 01:43 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Masateru Kimura

Ping. Ping. Ping.

Masateru glances up from the felled form of the shishi-odoshi. That sounds like my internal compromising-situation radar going off. I'd better go check on the master. Make sure he's not thinking unchaste thoughts about my sister.

He dashes out of the garden in a spray of pebbles and a puff of finely manicured pine needles, sprints staccato across the hardwood floors of the mansion, and then comes to a skidding stop outside the master's door.

Whew. No one else seems to be here yet. That's one of his schemes averted.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Asako's attempts at making breakfast were at were half hearted at best, as she burned the toast and put way too much butter in attempt to cover it up, and spilling a bit of the orange juice on her skirt. All together a mess, as she put on the tray.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

Ryoko gets close to the door and sees her brother. She puts on a serious expression.

"Hello brother. What are you doing here? I can handle the master by myself. He can be so grumpy in the mornings. I would not want him to be mean to you."

Ryoko walks towards the master's door.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-01-27 at 02:21 AM.

13. - Top - End - #13

Asako Kobayashi

"Curses!" Asako shouted at the half-hearted meal in front of her. "This is all that Ryoko's fault. She left me here to do badly at this meal... so she could wake the Master herself!" The Princess said angrily, slamming her fist on the table.

She ran as fast as she could upstairs after Ryoko, "Don't you dare open that door! You know full well waking the Master is my responsibility. Why don't you just go away and busy yourself with the breakfast." She said, making a hand waving gesture.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

Sakura was starting to doze back off into a light sleep when she rolled over too far and hit the floor with a loud clunk! noise.

"Awwww, ****!" She yelled, then quickly covered her mouth.

Jumping to her feet in two seconds, she threw on a pair of sneakers and ran to the staircase. She hopped on the banister and slid down, falling on her butt at the bottom.

Upon arriving in the kitchen, she smell of food wafted to her nostrils and her stomach growled angrily.

"FOOD!" She cried out, grabbing the tray and shoveling toast and eggs down her throat and practically drowning on orange juice.

"Wow, that SUCKS!" She said loudly before belching.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

"Waking up the master is not your job. Quit making up stories. Anyone can wake up the master. You were making breakfast, so I did not want to disturb you. What did you mess up breakfast? That is not my fault."

Ryoko opens the door and closes it behind her. Then she locks Ayako out.

"Good morning master. It is time to wake up."

Ryoko opens the curtains and walks over next to the master's bed.

"What would you like me to help you with this morning master?"

Ryoko says this while smiling radiantly.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

Makie managed to slip past the three in front of the master's room. That wasn't difficult because there was sufficient noise all about to cover her soft footsteps. She got to the kitchen, saw Sakura and...

No breakfast for the master.

Instantly, Makie's imagination conjured up the image of the master in a towering rage, looming over the cowering staff. The words "fired" flashed through her mind, and with a small squeak of "NO, NO, DON'T FIRE ME!" she launched into action, making breakfast in a frenzy.

Spoiler
    Show

I got a 4 for my roll, times 2, so 8.

17. - Top - End - #17

Masateru Kimura

As the door clicks closed between them, Masa frowns.

I can't force my way in...

Maybe Ryoko'll be okay, though. I mean, it's not like the master's going to wake up from one of
    those dreams with grabby hands and lust flashing across his eyes and...

On second thoughts, fifteen is a very grabby-handed age for guys. Someone had better supervise the two of them.

Masa turns to Asako. "Can you believe she just did that? It's like she's trying to take over your responsibilities. I mean, she's certainly a capable, diligent, clever girl. I doubt the master would mind..." He gives her a moment for the import of his words to sink in. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there and be upstaged like that, or are we going to sneak around the perimeter of the mansion so I can boost you into his bedroom through that open window I saw?"

Athletics roll to lift Asako, if she goes for the plan:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[6]x2

Cunning role to convince her, if she doesn't:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[4]x3

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Hayashi woke up with a groggy expression, as he rubs his eyes.
    "Good morning Ryoko, whats with all that noise outside." He asked with a yawn.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are going do what you were day dreaming i need a affection check

19. - Top - End - #19

Asako Kobayashi

Asako harrumphed as the door was locked shut in front of her. "How dare she-!" The Princess began, but lowered her voice and smoothed out her maid uniform. "No, I am a Princess, and I will act as one." She stated, putting on a mask of refinery.

"Hm?" Asako said, glancing over at Masateru, "Well... normally, I wouldn't allow my life to be put in the hands of a filthy peasant, but I will not tolerate that... that... harlot in there with the Master!" She said said, her eyes flashing red and her fists balling up.

And, with that, they ran around outside the building and Asako was allowing herself to be pushed though an open window.

"Hel- Hello Master." She said, "Forgive my unconventional entrance... but I thought it would be most inappropriate for such a... woman to be locked in a mans room," Asako cast a small glare and mumbled, "especially one like her," then continued, "Especially once we begin to get you ready for the day, Master."

Spoiler
    Show
    Athletics to add to Masateru's roll to get in the window. (1d6)[6]x3
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-27 at 04:56 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

Sakura was patting her full stomach when she noticed Makie come in. When the girl started freaking out, Sakura jumped to her feet.

She yelled, "No! Don't fire us, Master!" while bouncing around the poor little girl. "Oh god! What has Asako done!?" She shifted her eyes innocently.

With a deep breath and a look at Makie's terror-stricken face, she tried to pull her act together.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to fix this mess!" She sang cheerfully. "You do the cooking, and I'll uh... Get the ingredients really fast!"

Sakura begin running around the kitchen grabbing random boxes and throwing them at Makie's head, trying to hurry before the Master could make it downstairs.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm making an athletics roll to add to Makie's skill.
    (1d6)[2]x3

21. - Top - End - #21

Masateru Kimura

Well, that's another crisis averted. I'm on fire today. With one last heave that, in all likelihood, tumbles Asako over the windowsill and onto Hayashi/the floor, Masateru darts back across the mansion grounds, heading for the kitchen.

Now, there's just the little matter of getting breakfast ready without inci--holyeffingcrap!

A package of oreos shot-puts itself into the doorframe as he walks into the kitchen. Masa hits the deck. "What is going on here?!" he hisses, only to be answered by a ballistic sleeve of Ritz crackers. It bounces off his just-barely-raised-in-time forearm.

Sensing that the doorway is not a safe place to be at the moment, Masa wriggles his way across the floor tiles over to Makie, who he uses as temporary cover. "Saku--ow!--ra! Not helping! If one of those knocks Makie out, that means we'll have to cook!"

If Sakura is reluctant to stop 'helping', Masateru activates 'forcible restraint':
    Spoiler
    Show
    Masa's cunning vs. Sakura's athletics. Go! (1d6)[5]x3

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

"Good morning, master. That noise is all the others. They have been very noisy this morning. I came to see that someone calm and in their right mind came to wake you up."

Just then Ryoko hears a noise at the window. Then Ayako pops in through the window. Ryoko has a look of shock on her face.

"See what I mean master. Popping in through the window. Does she not know how to use a door? This is why I had to be the one to wake you up."

Then Ryoko hears Ayako go on about her being in the room like Ayako was the Queen of Sheba or something.

"Well see here Ayako it is not and has never been your job to wake the master. Who put you in charge? Get over yourself. Let us see who the master wants to have help him this morning."

Spoiler
    Show
    I rolled for affection on the dice board and got a 4. That times a 4 equals 16. So I believe the master will be picking me this morning.

I bet my brother was in on this. He is going to get such a kick to the shins later.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Asako manages to get herself threw the window and speak. The master was surprised by her untimely entrance.
    "Asako-chan, you seem distressed, I want you to know I enjoy Ryoko-chan's company. I'd like you to leave us alone right now, why don't you make breakfast or set up the table, I'm kind of hungry right now. I'll be done talking to Ryoko-chan soon."
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Despite the chaos surrounding her, Makie manages to make a decent breakfast, as she managed to recreate Asako attempts without failing in the process.

24. - Top - End - #24

Asako

"You deceitful vindictive liar!" Asako says back, "You locked the door so you good get your filthy peasant harlot hands on the Master!" She continues. Then she locks eyes on the Master. "And do who knows what to him, I came to save him."

But she shuts up when the Master speaks. "Oh... I'm sorry, Master." She says glumly, leaving though the door and unlocking it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Affection result: 8. Damn.

I spend one favor to cause a random event then! Put that in your pipe. :P
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-27 at 07:26 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Masateru Kimura

"It's done?! Great. Why don't you rush that up to the master's room? I'm sure he's ravenous."

If she's reluctant to go, then cunning to convince Makie to bring breakfast to the master ASAP, thereby averting any bedroom hijinks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[1]x3
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2009-01-27 at 07:27 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

Ryoko walks behind Asako to the door and relocks it. Ryoko bows and unbuttons her top two buttons.

"Thank you so much master for requesting my presence. I am so glad I can be of service to you. What would you like me to help you with master."

Ryoko stands up and puts her chest out.

Spoiler
    Show
    I rolled a 6 on affection on the board. So it would be 24.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

"Um, well..." Makie thought about it for a moment as she idly rubbed a spot on her temple were the corner of a box had hit her. She really didn't want to disturb the master, but she didn't want to keep him waiting either...

Another vivid picture suddenly appeared in her head; Masateru whispering into the ear of the master, telling him that Makie was such a lazy and worthless girl...

"Y-yes! Right away! I'm not lazy!" Makie dashed upstairs and hit the Master's door. It being locked, she fell right on her rear and spilled everything all over herself. She blinked once, and then began to sniffle as she tried to clean everything up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pulled a 1. I don't know what's sadder, Masateru's coercion or the fact that Makie fell for it. Also, I fail at reading comprehension.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-01-27 at 08:05 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

His facial expressions greatly softened, as he continued to stare for a moment at her breasts for a moment, as Imarui said ""Your so pretty Ryoko-chan."Anything you want Ryoko-chan. " He gave her a hug, as began to stroke her hair.
    ""Anything you want Ryoko-chan. Anything at all." He remarked as his head rested on hers.

With a loud knock came Makie as everything split making a loud noise and shattering the master's focus for a moment, though his hand still firmly around Ryoko's waist cried "Is there anything wrong out there?"
    Last edited by Talkkno; 2009-01-27 at 10:01 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

Ryoko was just leaning into the master's embrace when a loud sound came from the door. Ryoko looks up at the master and sees his attention is no longer on her. Ryoko puts on her pouty face.

"Master do not let that get in the way of us. Don't you want to kiss me? Whatever you want master I am at your service."

Ryoko blushes.

This is so wonderful. It is everything I always hoped for. I hope that nothing ruins this moment. I hope he loves me as much as I love him.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Hayashi gave her light kiss in response to her question As he put her on his lap, sitting upright as he stroked her hair again.
    "Your such a good maid, Ryoko-chan, Can i really do anything?" He asked seriously.