New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: He is my Master (IC thread)

Ryoko Kimura

Ryoko grabs Sakura and pushes her out of the room.

"Brother we need to have a chat. Whatever you have to say can wait a moment."

Once they are out of earshot Ryoko starts to talk again.

"Sakura you are doing it all wrong. My brother will only be intimidated by all that. He is a virgin you know. I pretend to not know because it is funny. One of the girls at the orphanage blabbed the whole thing to me. About me wanting you two to be together. Why should I care if my brother has sex? Frankly I think it is abnormal he hasn't had sex. I also think it might get him off my butt if he did have something to distract him. I love him, but he is overprotective. Last, so what if I did have sex with the master? I am 18 and he is 15 not 10 like you were implying."

Ryoko looks over at Sakura.

"I want some help from you about something. Do you want help from me? Also, can you keep a secret?"

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Utterly suprised by Makie's near nervous breakdown.
    "I'm......sorry, Makie-chan. Tell me when you feel better ok?" The master said gently, giving her a small hug as he left her presence, going back to the kitchen.

__________________________________________________ __________
    "Aren't you hungry? I think im the only one who gotten breakfast." Hayashi asked the regal maid.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Talkkno; 2009-02-07 at 01:53 AM.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Bugbear in the Playground

Masateru Kimura

"Heyyyy Masa, watcha doin'? Wanna see my boobs?"

"I was just checking up on Mak--wuh?"It's probably a sign of how unshockable this day has rendered him that Masa only looks flustered for a moment. "Isn't there supposed to be dinner and a movie first?" he whispers back.

Of course, with Sakura a movie could mean just about anything.

"Brother we need to have a chat. Whatever you have to say can wait a moment."

Masateru allows himself to be pushed back.

Might as well let them talk. We're all entitled to our secrets.

Hmm...

I think I might be stuck in here for the duration of their chat.

With nothing else to do, Masa glances around Makie's room.

Interesting choice of decor.
    Freelance writer and editor, at your service.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~solemncoyote

4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

Sakura went out into the hallway with Ryoko, looking around confused [she thought she smelled rum again]. When they were away from Masa, Ryoko started talking.

"He's a VIRGIN?" She started laughing then covered her mouth, "That's okay with me. It's fun to teach people. So you're using me to get him to leave you alone? Ryoko, you dirty girl. I like it. He really is a bit overprotective," She agreed, closing her eyes and nodding wisely. "What do you need my help with? And sure, I can keep a secret."

Most of the time, anyway.
    Last edited by DaburaMiyao; 2009-02-07 at 01:15 PM.
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Makie's Room

Makie's room could have easily been the room of a girl a few years younger. There was a distinct lack of typical teen adornments like posters of cute pop singers. The only unifying theme seemed to be cuteness.

Rabbits reoccurred fairly often, and a stuffed rabbit of with enough age to it to be a holdover from childhood days sat on the bed. Colors did tend towards pink, although white was also a favorite. Dressers and tables were adorned with framed pictures.

The subjects were entirely domestic. Makie with several other older girls whose resemblance identified them as Makie's sisters. Makie in a sailor style school uniform. Makie with several other girls who must have been school friends, or at least acquaintances. Makie in a small field among flowers. Makie standing in between her mother and father.

All in all, it seemed to fit the timid girl.

Makie Ayase

The first thing Makie did was to dash into an unused room, slump down in between a dresser and a grandfather clock, and have herself a good, soft cry. When she'd been reduced to sniffles, her mind slowly began to pick up the pieces. It began reaching conclusions sadly drawn from shoujo manga and extremely overwrought romance novels.

Sakura-san might try to get Masateru-san. For such a gentle, kind, and brave person to be stuck with such a scary person... it doesn't seem right. How could Ryoko-san do that to her own brother? It makes me feel bad to think that. If it makes me feel bad, how must poor Masateru-san feel about it? And yet he is so composed and brave. Masateru-san is amazing...

Before she could go any further, Makie had to admit something to herself. I... I... I li-like Masateru-san. There! She said it!

That thought was too audacious for Makie even in the privacy of her mind and she had to stop for a moment to collect herself.

Sakura-san has Ryoko-san's support. I have to beat her, and then, maybe, Masateru-san will l-like me... I need help... I need someone like Ryoko-san... S-someone who knows how these kind of things work... like A-asako-san...

Makie thought for a moment. What I'm thinkg about doing here... It's the scariest thing I've ever done. I'll have to face Sakura-san and Ryoko-san. Sakura-san will be my rival. I'll have to hide it from the Master. I'll... I'll have to ask Asako-san for help. And she'll probably w-want something... in return.

Makie pulled something out of her pocket. It was Masateru's handkerchief. She'd never used it. she looked at it, her fingers feeling the texture. Unbidden, Masateru's face came to her mind; she heard his voice in her mind, saying her name. Her heart began to beat faster.

If it's for Masateru-san, I... I can face those scary things! Because... I think losing Masateru-san is even scarier...

I'll ask Asako-san tonight... when everyone else is asleep.

Back on the bridge of the U.S.S. Makie, the chibi-Makies huddled over blue prints and battle plans. The captain was unbound from the chair; in an authoritative (for a Makie) squeak she pointed at various diagrams and charts. Operation Masateru-san Super Rescue and Lovely Romantic Confession was slowly beginning to build.

6. - Top - End - #186

Asako

"Not right now..." Asako said, biting her lip. She was... okay, still, birds weren't exactly the most gourmet of meals. But she didn't need this human food.

"Master... is there anything I can do for you?" The Princess suggested, leaning over to him and looking him in the eye, while unbuttoning her top button."Anything." She whispered again, smiling seductively.

Not that she liked the Master, exactly. He was the most powerful person around, and for a slave Princess who was above the mundane... it was best to inter yourself to the powerful. He was still a brat, but he was a teenage brat. Hopefully, teenage boy enough. She wasn't above using her attributes to her advantage.

Spoiler
    Show
    I got an 8 on my cunning seduction roll!
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-02-07 at 05:13 PM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Umm...sure Asako-chan, why we go into my room? I need to talk to you about something...." He said, with a bit of stammer.

"Why is this happening again...." He thought.....as his mind trailed to other places.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Outside, there was a loud roar as a large arrow shaped chrome plated spaceship landed in the front yard. The denizens coming out and treading to the door, knocking on it.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

Makie had been making her way back to the kitchen when the main hall suddenly resounded with the sound of knocking. Makie stopped in her tracks and looked around. No one else was present. She didn't like answering the door... but there was no one else to do it. If Master... no, if Masateru-san saw that she was skipping out on her duties....

Makie went over and pulled the door open. "M-may I help you?"

9. - Top - End - #189

Asako

"As you wish, Master.." Asako said with a smirk, and went upstairs with the Master, ignoring the door. Sounded like someone already had it.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

Ryoko is moving around nervously. She is looking down and suddenly looks up with tears in her eyes.

"As you have guessed I have had sex with the master. I am really worried though. Makie and you seem to have no interest in him, but Asako is sure to be really mad. I don't know what she will do when she find out. There is something really weird about her. I love the master so much, I don't want to lost him to Asako. I need your help to keep him. What can a girl do to make a guy never want to be with anyone else? Is there something sexual I can do? You seem to be the only one here not a virgin or that has any experience with men. If I lose to Asako it will be too late. I love the master and I want him to be happy even if it is not with me. I am not going to try and wreck his happiness. I don't know how I could stay around and watch though. Do you think you could help me? I don't want Masa to know though."

Ryoko has a bad feeling though that it might already be too late.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

As they entered Hayashi's room, he had Asako sit on his lap. as he asked,
    "How did you come to my employ Asako-chan? You always seem so high strung, is there anything i can do to help?"
    __________________________________________________ __
    As Makie opened, out in view she saw shining spaceship, as two very tall men in bussiness looking suits asked in a booming voice.
    "Where here to see Sakura Urameshi, we have some "official" business to resolve.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

Makie quailed a bit as she looked up (and up) at the black suits that lorder over her, booming out a demand for Sakura.

Sakura-san is such a scary person, she causes even more scary people to show up. And what's that thing over there?

"I.. I... I'll g-go get her. P-please come in and w-wait inside."

Makie moved as quickly as she dared without appearing to flee from the black suits. She went to where Ryoko and Sakura stood in front of her room.

"S-sakura-san, some men are here to talk to you."

13. - Top - End - #193

Masateru Kimura

Masa stares at the bunny. The bunny stares back, its worn button eyes alive with history.

Ryoko had one of these, back at the orphanage. During those dizzy, unreal days after the crash, it stuck to her like a lamprey. I remember wanting one too.

Masa moves unbidden towards the rabbit, hunkering down next to the little velveteen critter. He sticks out a finger and tentatively pokes it. Contrary to his expectations, it doesn't crumble to dust and blow away.

I don't think Ryoko and I have ever been very good about letting go. She kept that animal right up 'til some of the older kids started teasing her about it.

I remember getting in fights with them because of that. We must've been around the same height, so I figure I won as many as I lost, but after the fifth or sixth scuffle in the stairwell, the rabbit disappeared. I think maybe that was Ryoko's doing. She's always kinda tried to look out for me.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Masateru stands back up.

I wonder what Makie's folks are like? Must'a been nice, knowing they were always there and,

And there's suddenly a tiny bit of dirt stuck in the corner of his eye. Masa wipes it away.

Jeeze. Better get out of here. This room is making you go all mushy.

Marching over to the door, Masa calls out "Are you two finished?"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Deep in Ryoko's womb, the unity of sperm and egg starts to form the miracles of life.

15. - Top - End - #195

Asako

Asako moves her butt against the Master's lap slowly and turns half-way to face him in his lap. "Well, Master, I was purchased..." By your no good family. "And I live only to serve you, I'm sorry if I seem... high-strung to you, some of the other girls.." She lets that thought hang between them.

"But there is... something you can do." Asako continues, poking his nose teasingly with her finger. "I kind of thought that you didn't like me.." The Princess said sadly, then continued with, "I really like you, Master, and if any part of me pleases you... you are free to... partake." She said slowly, making sure she pronounced every word and her face was close to his.

Spoiler
    Show
    I got a ten! Seduce! Gwhaha.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Imarui blushed, as she touched his nose, replying as he stroked her hair.
    "I don't know....Asako-chan. I'm not really ready for another one."

17. - Top - End - #197

Asako

"What..?" Asako said, looking a bit miffed. "You mean, you and-and... Ryoko..." She stammered out, then leaned forward closer to him. "Oh, come on, you're a young virile teenager, surely..." She said, taking his hand and placing it on her breast.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

As Asako placed Hayashi's hand on her breast, he began to visually stammer, as he spat out.
    "I don't know...wouldn't Ryoko-chan be angry? I really like her...."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

"Well, duhhh," Sakura snickered, then as Ryoko's eyes watered up she quickly turned understanding. "Screw Asako, if you want, I could help you with that." She twirled her machine gun around her finger.

"Well, I do know one thing that seems to keep guys around..."

Sakura whispered in her ear, "Get down on your knees and smile like a donut."

Then she leaned back, speaking normally, "Blowjobs, hon-"

Right then, Makie walked up. Sakura's face was suddenly serious, and just as Masa poked his head out of the door, Sakura said, in a much scarier tone, "Tell them I'm not here."
    Last edited by DaburaMiyao; 2009-02-08 at 06:07 AM.
    Games:
    Ride that Pony.

20. - Top - End - #200

Asako

"Well, I don't believe she exactly said you were committed, did she?" Asako says, unbuttoning the rest of her shirt and pulling it open. She then pushed her back on his back and leaned down to kiss him. "Come on, have a little fun..."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

As Asako came in closer for a kiss, Imarui found himself breathing deeply as she came closer.
    "Asako-chan, please..." He pleaded.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to need one more check. I got an 8, so if you get over that, feel free to black out for yourself.
    Last edited by Talkkno; 2009-02-08 at 07:50 AM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

"B..but..."

I already told them that you were here....

But Sakura's voice was too scary. Makie gave a tense little nod and went back to the main hall, eager to put distance between her and Sakura. She peeked around the corner and looked at the waiting blacksuits.

Ah... they're so scary... they're so tall and their voices are so loud and you can't see their eyes...

Makie slowly shuffled over to them. At first, she tried to look at the floor, but they probably couldn't here her if she talked like that, so she looked up and up and up until she thought her neck would crick. "I-I'm very sorry, b-but she isn't here."

Spoiler
    Show
    I got a 10. Which is kinda sad; I think this would have been more interesting if I had completely goofed up.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

"Thank you Sakura I will keep that in mind. Thanks for being a friend."

Ryoko leans over and hugs Sakura.

"You know it isn't just that I want him off my back. I think you two could be good for each other. Well we had best find out what my brother has to say to us."

Ryoko realizes that she left her sunglasses on the bed. She doesn't want to have the master see her blotchy eyes.

"Well Sakura you find out what Masa wants. I need to get my sunglasses out of the Master's room."

Ryoko walks over to the master's room and opens the door. She sees Asako coming at a pleading master. Ryoko runs over and tries to slap Asako in the face.

"I think this is over Asako. He was asking you to stop."

Spoiler
    Show
    I have rolled a 6 for affection so affection 24 again directed at breaking the seduction on the master. I have rolled a 5 for athletics times 2 is a 10.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-02-08 at 11:54 AM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

Sakura tensed up for a second as Ryoko hugs her but allowed it, nodded, and then stumbled away to Makie's door, not saying a word. She knocked a few times so Masa knew he can could out and leaned against the hallway wall with her arms crossed and tried to compose her face to something like boredom.

It can't be them, it just can't. Maybe I'm lucky and I'm just in trouble with the cops or some stupid s*** like that. I'm sure it's not them... If it is then perhaps I should get Masa as far away from them as I can, they're not going to leave without me if it really is them... him... She shuddered at the thought.
    Last edited by DaburaMiyao; 2009-02-08 at 01:08 PM.
    Games:
    Ride that Pony.

25. - Top - End - #205

Masateru Kimura

"Tell them I'm not here."

Oh, whoops. Still talking.

Masa retreats back inside the room.

I wonder what it's about. I mean, I could swear Sakura just said something that sounded like blo-

Someone knocks on the other side of the door, derailing Masa's train of thought.

Phew. Finally.

He walks out into the corridor to find Sakura lounging against the wall.

"Where'd Ryoko go?"

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sakura Urameshi

"She went to... I'm not sure, I think she went to check on the Master cause obviously they haven't been spending enough time together today," Sakura replied to Masa, a little annoyed at the world.

If it is them, then how did they find me?

"So, Masateru, are you doing anything tonight?" Sakura stood straight, her arms still crossed, and tried her best to smile.
    Games:
    Ride that Pony.

27. - Top - End - #207

Masateru Kimura

Masa frowns at the mention of Ryoko and the master, but decides to let the subject drop. Besides,

"So, Masateru, are you doing anything tonight?"

his brain has more pressing concerns to attend to.

"No, not really. I mean, I haven't got any plans."

She's gonna ask you out. Better take the initiative and prevent that.

"Would you like to get dinner together or something?"

Prevent! Not preempt! ****!

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Thank you, we shall direct out searches elsewhere." The big men said in conjunction, as they left the mansion, the shiny spaceship booming back into space.

__________________________________________________ __________

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

Makie Ayase

Makie gave a little sigh of relief as they left. She went back up the stairs, and peeked around the corner to see if Sakura was still being scary.

Her heart nearly stopped when she saw Sakura talking to Masateru. Peeping shyly around the corner listening intently.

I didn't think she'd move so fast... ohhhhh, this is scary! I'll have to confess my feelings soon... o-or.... I'll never get to...

Asako-san. Where is Asako-san? I need to talk with her now.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Ryoko Kimura

Just before Ryoko slaps Asako she stops.

"There is no point in this. If the master is willing to do this then he doesn't love me. I give up. You can go back to what you were doing."

Ryoko grabs the glasses she came in for and locks the door as she leaves. Ryoko walks up the hall and sees her brother. She puts on a fake smile and calls out.

"Hey Masa what did you want anyway!"

After she calls out she notices that Sakura is still with him.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything."