New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Star Nova Saga IC

Damn were are they?

Nocens sits at the house and waits for someone to return.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, but that wasn't our deal. First you get me off island then I'll tell you what you want to know.

After waiting several hours nobody comes to boathouse and nothing happens

Spoiler
    Show
    The timelines getting a little confusing so I'm posting what time it is.
    For Talas: 11:30 Am
    For Leinad: 1:00 Pm
    For Nocens: 3:00 PM
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #153

Well I guess no one is showing up.
    Nocens leaves the house and heads to the market.

Spoiler
    Show
    Searching for Headband of Concious Effort (Magic Items Compendium 2000gp?)
    Last edited by Vodicle; 2009-03-10 at 02:47 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Nocens search is difficult as most people refuse to see him any magic items except for wands or potions. However eventrually he finds a old wrinkled gnome who is openly selling magic items to everyone.

Those others, just scared of gangs, Heehehehehehe. Me, I'm not scared of anything. Theys know better then to mess with Glibglug. Hehehehehehehe. The gnome crackled. Now, now to busyness. Heeheeheehehe He shouted clapping his hands as he laughed. I has the item you want, you can haves for 7000 gold, heeheeehehehehe

Spoiler
    Show
    I hate that gnome
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2009-03-10 at 05:29 PM.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #155

I think I'll come back later for that, and by the way you wouldnt happen to know someone who could sell me something to help me with my current sitution. you see mr.grublug lately i've been feeling a little . . . drained.

Spoiler
    Show
    I want restoration spell or potion, I know daniel has a potion(enter daniel)

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Go talk to him, go talk to him! the gnome exclaims pointing to a grey killoren across the market.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2009-03-15 at 09:41 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

7. - Top - End - #157

Nocens gives him a strange look Ok I'll head right over.

Nocens approaches the grey creature. I was told you were the one I could come to to get a restoration potion.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Gaul-vo-dan turns around to find himself face to face with a little boy. He senses a feeling he cannot put his finger on. it's a feeling he is not sure of that intruges him, he however does not let this sparked interest show upon his face as he replies to the pale boy. I suppose you attained this information from a cheap gnome with a funny name that happened to have an uporportunitly large mouth. Am I close? He shoots a gaze that appears to see right through the little boy.

9. - Top - End - #159

Yes I did but that dosent matter, do you have the potion I need?

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Yes, yes i do. But it's going to cost you. Usually it would put you back 500gp but for you I'd settle for 400gp. However before I sell this potion to you, tell me. What is your story? I sense a story stashed deep in your soul that reaches out to me and screams be told.

11. - Top - End - #161

Ok it all started when....
    and thats how we got here. Now I told you my story grey man now you tell me yours

12. - Top - End - #162
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

My story begins . . . and now I am here crossing paths with you. Now it seems we are both victums of our unpredictable pasts that have ourselves found alone and in need of companionship and since our views seem to coenside and I'm one of the few who don't mind the company of zombies. I believe our newfound friendship could be one in which we both would both gain, would you agree?

13. - Top - End - #163

Alright, alright ill get you out of here, Ill take you to Isle Celstia

Spoiler
    Show
    When am I ever going to get there...its been forever

14. - Top - End - #164

Ya I think it would be a good idea for you to join me and my group we could use someone like you, but anyways here is your money(Digs in his bag and retrives the gold). He then procedes to take the potion and drink it.
    After Nocens drink the potion he feels whole again but nevertheless is disgusted by the postive energy mix.
    Last edited by Vodicle; 2009-03-19 at 02:54 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165

...Hmm how about we make a deal, how about I keep you in hiding, safe from both sides somewhere on this island, and you give me the information i need about the swamp snakes.

That way if we do rid this place of these gangs, you can come out of hiding and live peacefully once again, or if not I can take you to Isle Celstia

This information could prove to be valuable in returning this place to the peace that it once had...

for everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    ..i guess i shouldve have written these conversations in DM only spoilers...so just pretend like it never happened ill start writing them in spoilers after this one

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

The darfellen gives you an odd look before replying.This place hasn't had peace since the joining of worlds. Whatever, just get me somewhere safe and I'll tell you everything.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #167

Talas' shock, for a moment, prevents her from speaking a word
    Joining ..of ..the Worlds?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

You don't know your history very well do you? But mabey you come from somewhere that refers to the Joining as something else. I'm talking about when some crazed wizard found a way to combine every dimiension into this one. The result was this new messed up world we live in now.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #169

I'll go show you the house its where we have been staying for the last while.
    Proceed to hut.

20. - Top - End - #170

For DM Only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm I see, Im not very good with all of this history, I am more in tune with the now, the present.

Hmm I could hide you in the surrounding mountains, Im pretty sure its a deserted area and no one will find you there. But the Tieflings sent us for your capture, we have to deceive them somehow ...perhaps we can lay the blame on my two comrades for your apparent death, ...Im sure they wont mind ...hehehe.
    We'll need a "piece" of you though, like a limb or something, proving your death, your like a lizard right? Cant you just re-grow your limbs or something?...or maybe even a spell proving your not alive?...

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

For Baki
    Spoiler
    Show
    He stares at you in horror for a secound before shouting No, No I'm not like a lizard, when I lose a limb it stays gone. So unless you've got a high powered cleric with regen memorized then that plan is out of the question. He takes a deep breath before continueing in a calmer voice. I'm not a spellcaster so I can't help you there. As for hiding in the mountians, that sounds like a good idea, just don't forget to bring up food for me every week or so. Though I don't think it would be a good idea for you to fake my death, groups like the Swamp Snakes don't take failure well. They would have rather I escaped then died, so a better idea would be if you just told them some information.

When Nocens and Gaul reach the house it seems like its still empty. Nocens enters without a problem but Gaul is unable to get past the doorway as an invisable force keeps him at bay.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

22. - Top - End - #172

For DM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright its decided then, I will hide you out in the mountains until it is safe for you to leave

23. - Top - End - #173

Nocens turns around, Thats strange, there must be a spell blocking the door way. I guess you cant come in until the owners get back, hopefully they'll get here soon.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

For Baki only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Talas begins rowng agian and after a couple of hours she finally begins to notice the and rise and form cliffs in front of her. Eventrually she reachs the cliffs and is greeted th the majestic sight of a waterfall pouring crystal clear water into the swamp. Looking at the cliff she can see that it is possible to climb up but also that the rocks are slippery from the waterfall.

After a short time all of the tieflings come running up to the house. Oh its only Nocens. One says in relife. Did you already finish your mission? And who is this? She says noticing Gaul for the first time.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #175

We finished the mission,m got him unconcious and Talas told us he would bring him to you while we finished off his guardian. He did'nt come to you yet?

26. - Top - End - #176

For DM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    OH MY GOSH, THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, SUBLIME, ALL OF THE ABOVE
    I have to capture this beauty in its finest essence

Talas begins to pull out her art supplies and begins to paint the picturesque scenery.

Its hard to believe something this beautiful can turn into something so vile and grotesque, like the defiled water in that disgusting civilization...

...damned criminals

Anyway we'll hide you out here...when I come by to greet you or deliver food, Ill just call you out and whistle this tune...
    ...Talas begins to whistle the lullaby her mother used to sing to her...

Anyway before you make like a dolphin, the information?
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-03-25 at 10:09 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

For Baki only
    Spoiler
    Show
    The darfellen doesn't react to Talas' ethusiastic response to the watefall, clearly he is becoming much more used to being around her. When she asks for the information the darfellen clears his thoart nervously before begining, Well the information the Swamp Snakes wanted was the identity of the Gotrats coordinater. It is the creature that keeps them hidden from the world and each other so its members can't betray the gang. Anyways the coordinater is a mindflayer that uses its powers to serve as a communictation relay between the upper levels of the gang and the grunts. Without it the Gotrats would be forced to come out into the open thus allowing the Swamp Snakes to finally strike back effectivly. The mindflayer is living in an abandoned tavren not too far from the market. Be careful if you choose to confront it, the Gotrats know its importance and have it well protected even though its home is in neutral territory. The darfellen finished and took a deep breath. That's what the Swamp Snakes wanted, now just don't forget to return with food. With that the darfellen jumped into the water and disappered from sight.

No she didn't, but we havn't really been available today. We'll check around town and see if we can't find her, in the meanwhile you two rest up. One of the tiefling respond before chanting a few words to let Gaul past the wards. They then all walk off in diffrent directions, though one hands a scroll to Nocens. If she returns here, use this to get ahold of us alright?

Spoiler
    Show
    The tielfings gave Nocens a message scroll.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #178

For DM only
    Spoiler
    Show
    A Mindflayer!? This could be harder than i thought... At least I can finally get this underway, hopefully you'll hear from me soon

After their conversation, Talas begins her venture back to town, taking one last glance at the magnificent scenery.

As she heads back, she begins inflicting herself with wounds to make it seem as though she had been in a struggle
    Last edited by Baki; 2009-03-26 at 12:10 AM.

29. - Top - End - #179

For DM only

Spoiler
    Show
    Im guessing that i dont have to beat my armor considering im making the wounds myself?? but just in case ill post it

Ill do 2 attacks
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[5]
    (1d4+3)[7]

(1d20)[5]
    (1d4+3)[5]

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

After several hours Nocens spots Talas walking back to the boathouse. She is clearly limping with fresh wounds upon her body. The darfellen is nowhere in sight.

For Baki
    Spoiler
    Show
    K make sure you track that damage. Also I need a bluff check in case they try sense motive
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show