New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC 2

The Beliski, On the path to the Island of Regrets from Mt. Da Big Tall Place

The Beliski had a long trek, made longer by their frequent love making. Zachariah had led them down the mountain to spread the love of their Lord Somi. Nothing had ever been directed to them before, but with the flower of his might in their hands the Beliski Tribe could see the world sharing the love of their kind.

However...

Nothing in the world of Aeon was easy for a lover, even a God could be dissolved from his glory to nothing. The first test was up ahead, a creature that would lead to many myths to scare future generations into obeying. A single Munok with rotting flesh, walking silently toward them. Slowly shuffling itself to the tribe. Being the lovers they were they sent out an envoy with flowers and beautiful cloth for the new comer.

The Munok did not accept the gifts, it instead attacked the massager. As the gift laden Beliski lay dead on the ground, the rotting creature started ripping it's entrails out and pulling them around it. Slowly the creature walked toward the tribe.

The Tribesmen didn't know what to do, they couldn't fight. They had lost their ability to do so. They didn't want to run back to the Orc, they would kill them. They would all die here, by a single rotting Munok. This was a truly sorrowful day.

Aeon did not look kindly onto lovers, or perhaps it only liked to give them the drama they desired. As the single rotting Munok came to the tribe, Zachariah pulled the flower forward. The power from the flower came forth, a single strand of black leather shot forward from the flower, wrapping itself around the rotting Munok's neck, reducing it into a pile of rotting flesh without animation.

Zachariah spoke again, "See the power of love! We shall be safe with the power of love on our side!"
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2009-02-10 at 11:30 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thell, whenever it is appropriate, with Mokaan.

Thell descended to meet with Mokaan. In all truth, the Warden admired the hero-god for his tenacity, if nothing else. Approaching eye level with the Sidhe god, Thell gave a salute.
    "Lord Mokaan, your Uncle, Sallyn places the Wardens under my command at you disposal. We fight at your side. Where would you have us stand?"" While little of this was orders as given, Thell felt it was implied, and he could do little to stem what could only be called battle-lust that had been created as he observed the chaos below.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Island of Regrets

A litany of obscenities is heard, as skulls start flying in random directions.

"Not you freaks! No no no! You're going to infest this land if something isn't done about you right now! This land is for the walking dead! The crawling dead! The screaming and crying dead! Not you perverts! I'm going to eat all of your hearts and..."
    "Actually now that I think about it. I take that back."
    "You can stay here if you want. I'll even guide you to a nice safe place. There's a few conditions though. You'll have to follow my rules, and pay a tax."
    "And because I'm feeling generous, if you decide you don't like my offer? You can go back the way you came, and I'll only vivisect... fifteen of you. You caught me on one of my benevolent days!"

She giggles.
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-02-11 at 11:22 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Beliski, The Isle of Bone

Zachariah stepped forward, he would speak to this creature. No being would shake him. He would remain undaunted.

"M-m-miss? We are servants of the Duke of Lust, w-w-we want only to spread the word. P-p-please, allow us passage. P-p-please allow us to teach love to your..your...dead things. We do n-not wish to cast off the dead as S-sulmur does. We wish to t-t-teach them what true love is."

Zachariah almost fainted, fine..he was scared out of his boots.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Island of Regrets

"...Yeah. About that. We don't really have much use for love around here. I don't really care what your idiotic beliefs are, as annoying as they might be. But these are the conditions for if you're going to stay.

First off, WEAR SOME CLOTHES! No one wants to see that.
    Second off, NO #@&^ING IN PUBLIC. What you miserable meat sacks to is disgusting and wrong. No one wants to see that either.
    Third off. YOU MUST PAY THE TAX. Depending on circumstances, it's 10%"

She pauses, "Oh. You primitive screw heads probably don't understand the concept. A certain amount of your possessions are redistributed for the benefit of the community. It's a relatively new concept but it's a good one. Normally, these are things such as food, or money. But material goods are also useless here.

Nah. Every generation is to be taxed."

That sounds ominous...
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-02-11 at 03:38 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Beliski, The Island of many Ominous names.

Zachariah shivered.

"M-m-miss, we do not mean to intrude. However, there are many things we must have to continue to live. You may have forgotten, as you walk even as you are dead. W-what exactly do you mean by Tax each generation?"

Zachariah clenched the single flower, holding it as a shield. He whispered a silent prayer.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Island of Regrets

"Oh that's easy. A certain portion of the population is to be slaughtered upon reaching the age of sexual maturity.

This really is to your benefit to, you know. If we don't manage your population soon you disgusting little freaks be everywhere, and there won't be enough food and you'll starve.

It's important to maintain the balance to keep ecosystems healthy!"

She breaks out into hysterical laughter.

"I've got plans. And I need a lot of corpses for them. Your bodies can be part of something grand. You really should praise your good fortune."
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Beliski, the Dangerous Place

Zachariah's expression harshened.

"You will do NO SUCH THING! All children are gifts of love from the great Somi! You will not destroy the gifts we are given!"

Zachariah held the flower in the air.

"Allow us passage in our travels without your interference! We are lovers! However, you threaten our lives, our loves, or our God and you will feel wrath as only the children of Burkek can give!"

Zachariah held the flower forward.

The flower drooped slightly, little more.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Island of Regrets

"YOU'RE THREATENING ME? ME?! ME! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF WORM EXCREMENT! I'LL RIP YOU FILTH APART"

What happened next was the stuff of legends. Flesh fell from the Beliski as it was sliced, as if by countless invisible knives. It was as if they were being cut apart by the malice.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I'M ASKING WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU'RE NO ONE! YOU'RE NOTHING! THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING"

Zachariah's tongue drops out of his mouth, as blood starts pouring out.

"THINK YOU'RE TOUGH? SUDDENLY GROWN A SPINE?"

Predictably, at this point, his spinal column flies out of his back, into her hands, at which point she starts beating his head in with it, and kicking at his stomach as chunks of skin continue flying everywhere.

But no matter what happens, it doesn't end for any of them. They should have died almost instantly, but something is keeping them from passing on... how long has this been going on? Minutes? Hours? Has this torture been going on forever, and any memories of another time merely some kind of insanity?

And suddenly, it's over. There is a mist which clears, and the Beliski are somewhere else. There is a quiet giggling, and a voice, "You've got an interesting future! See you soon!"

ooc: Wyrmfather's problem now. Sent them over to his island. Mwa ha ha!
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

10. - Top - End - #280
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alsidhe, Mokaan's Land

The remaining warriors broke away from the long war at the death of Vanen and the retreat of the gnolls. A large number had been lost, but they were not without prizes.

The alsidhe warriors had stolen a large number of wounded gnolls, tying them up in ropes to keep them subdued. Their related kin, the sidhe, were not immune to this treatment. No matter their origin, all slaves were taught the joy of hard work as their masters watched on. The expansion of civil works grew, the extra labor allowing for more large and complex constructions.

Over time the alsidhe had created a large lower class of poor slaves, making themselves the higher classes that profited off the backs of those below them.

--------------------

Tome-La, Tome

The ancient land spread toward the distant horizons to greet Tome-La's visit. The mad god bared his pointed teeth in a devious smile as he reached into his suit pocket. The old wooden box was in his hands again, it's plain features hiding the madness within.

Reaching into its impossible dimensions, Tome-La plucked out a small seed. The seed twitched, seeking the cool moist soil. With a flick, the seed fell onto Tome, where it proceeded to bury itself. Tome-La returned to his palace after that, reveling at his private tea party.

From the twisted landscape emerged the creatures of multitude sight and amorphous flesh. Their gibbering could be heard among the bent trees and dark crevasses, feeding on themselves and helpless wild life.

Feywild and Isle of Regrets

The seeds within these dark lands came to life at the same moment as Tome's. The horrors sprang from the ground, seeking out shadow and food. The gibbering echoed through theses lands, driving the intelligent insane. True beings of madness had arrived, the hounds of Tome-La.

1ap= 7-3(Create Concept: Slavery) free(Teach Populous: Slavery) 3('Beget' Monsters: Gibbering Horrors/Mouthers/Spheres/etc)

Use Troyka's 2 charges to raise 2 hexes of forest on Tome to run parallel to Skalnaya.

[Slavery: adds +1 Production]
    Last edited by Moose Fisher; 2009-02-11 at 09:34 PM.
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Gabot

Fan Da's daughter had married some years ago, and all of Gabot rejoiced when she gave birth to a son of pure munok blood (for the girl was half-saturn and her father was munok, and such a child was likely from the pairing). All rejoiced, that is, except for Fan. Upon hearing this incredible news, his heart stopped and he was gone to the world forever.

His son-in-law, Tu Xha (the most renowned shapeshifter in all the world), immediately assumed the throne and set about considering potential mates for his son. This was some years off, of course, but he always felt he should plan ahead.

One year later

Tu ignored many of the protests of the munoks and genasi who lived now in the barren wastes as settlers of a hostile land and focused instead on making sure that Gabot would not be pulled into the hostilities between the rock people and the dragons in the north. He commissioned garrisons be built all along the northern and western edges of the empire and had towns spring up around them to ensure their soldiers had something worth defending.

The shapeshifters, long viewed only as warriors (respected warriors, but little more) by most of Gabot, enjoyed an unusual amount of honor and praise for their accomplishments. The work that they had long done of keeping the beasts of the forest, the avatars of the great spirits, placated and supportive of the munok society was celebrated by many. When a shifter stopped the raging bear by assuming the countenance of an ursine brother, no longer did villagers sigh with relief as both bear and savior left to the woods. They now showered him with praise and gifts upon his return and eagerly sought shifters out for the aid the could compel the forest creatures to provide.

It was a good time for Gabot, and, on the whole, saturns, half-saturns, genasi, and munoks were happy.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Archaea
    While their boys were out fightin' them gnolls, the Xian and Illithian researchers back at home were hard at work coming up with... stuff. This particular stuff was actually quite an achievement. It was born from the accident of a potter, one who had tried to decorate a bowl with lines of tin and a green stone known as the "eyes of the mountain" commonly found in copper deposits. He of course ruined the ceramics but did discover that he somehow had produced strange metal beads from it. Hoping for a profit, the potter had shown the Illith his discovery and he was indeed rewarded. The ashes were stored in their archives, to possibly later be used in an experiment.
    ((AP: 7, 7-0(Domain power put's 1 AP into creation of Concept:Bronze Metallurgy)))

Many Wood Munoks had migrated into Archaean province in an attempt to snatch a cut of the profits entering the lands. As such the labor force had grown considerably and even the devastated Hirotis was recovering. The 11 Illith, being in the upper class of society, did little work beyond their study of the arts arcane and mystical. It was amazing how easily one could procure food with even a rudimentary manipulation of the art. The common folk love 'miracles'.

The especially intelligent and ambitious Xin sought entry into the Illithian ranks and began their intense studies towards one day performing the Light of 7 worlds, the ritual that 'enlightened' one into an Illith. While the Illith could reproduce amongst themselves, they procreated simply for the sake of physical release so that they could better contemplate the mysteries of the multi-verse. Strangely, unless both partners wished for a child, conception was impossible and so far only 1 Illithian child had ever been conceived. He was named Ramon, after the heroic mage who had given his life for the birth of the Illith.

The Imp King's Balcony; a little while before all the talking began

While the blue-haired fellow seemed preoccupied, which he indeed was, he was still aware of every word that would be said between the strange meeting of gods. Although he had sent a message to all the Jin splinters that their time was near, not a word would escape him.

The Island of Regrets

"Damn, already?" The black-haired devil shook his head in disgust. His chained gauntlet shook temporarily when he pulled out a black orb from it and smashed it against the ground, opening a black shroud of pure darkness. He stepped into it, ignoring the reverberating screams of the portal and instead muttering curses to his fellow splinters.

The Feywild

The green-haired lay-about sighed at the message. While he had collected samples of every strange plant and creature of the Feywild, at least those that they didn't already have, he hadn't gotten even as close to as much napping as he had planned. His father had been busy, the Saturns had quite a solid holding. Still not enough to prevent him from procuring samples unnoticed, but an admirable defense for the mortals.

He snapped out his wood and obsidian box, smashing it against the ground and summoning up the lavish, wooden doorway. With a resounding sigh, he stepped through the portal.

The Grand Library

The Yellow-haired drag queen sighed as she closed his tome. She took one last draw from his pipe and then left the study. She walked up to the appropriate portal and spoke the command words, breathing life into the stone circle. He took one last longing gaze at the quivering Sidhe in the corner, those she had 'played' a few games with, and entered the portal.

The Battlefield

The Crimson-haired deviant did little to hide his exasperation. Which of course brought even more pain to the stray Sidhe and Gnoll he was torturing. He decided to ignore it and continue playing with his 'toys'. Then he arrived.

Dressed in radiant full-plate with a gleaming claymore strapped to his back, he strode in with a balanced and practiced step that spoke volumes of his martial prowess. He stopped abruptly, not even a rattle coming from the two bastard swords on his hips.

"Brother, it's time to go."

The trademark grin on the crimson-haired fellow's face disappeared instantly when he heard the voice coming from behind him. He stood up slowly, quickly ending the tormented existences of his two playmates, and pulled out a cracked, red crystal oozing a blood like substance. He crushed the egg, summoning forth what was surely as accurate a representation of the Gates of Hell as could be created.

He stepped into it, his somber mouth muttering, "I'm no brother of a coward..."

The Slate-haired warrior sighed, his mind drifting off to times long past. He expected no better treatment, he surely deserved none. With a defeated and empty chuckle, he brought forth his fabulous claymore and cleaved the air, ripping open a portal through which he entered.

Seriously. Do it.

Life is hard, life is harder when you're stupid
    Monkey Sword Fight!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground

Captain Grue: Return of the Foolspawn.

Gabot.

Kingdom of the Munoks, the greatest civilization of all of Aeon, a place of many peoples, the vastest of all mortal domains.

And now, it was about to receive the most illustrious visitor of all of it's great history, a being that would be come to be recognized as a legend...

Or not...

Probably not.

It was a new day for Grue, and he was looming over a Munok village, sitting atop a rock, drolling from his everpresent, stupid, toothy smile. He couldn't help it, grues have no lips.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Captain Grue: Return of the Foolspawn.

Gabot.

Kingdom of the Munoks, the greatest civilization of all of Aeon, a place of many peoples, the vastest of all mortal domains.

And now, it was about to receive the most illustrious visitor of all of it's great history, a being that would be come to be recognized as a legend...

Or not...

Probably not.

It was a new day for Grue, and he was looming over a Munok village, sitting atop a rock, drolling from his everpresent, stupid, toothy smile. He couldn't help it, grues have no lips.
    The munoks, genasi, and half-saturns of the little fishing village called Yardrima went about their lives, business as usual, unaware that something horribly, frighteningly, maddeningly natural waited for them on the shore...

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

Fishing Vilage of Yaaarrrdrima. Zee Captainen.

Grue teleported into the path between the village and the shore, cleverly disguising himself from view by using a hollow tree stump to hide his legs and a leaf to hide his face.

There he stood, on the side of the path, perfectly invisible.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Border between Mount da Tall Place, and the Island of Regrets
    One of the interesting side affects of the Beliski being moved away, is that they were able to avoid the rampaging zombie horde that had been moving towards this direction.

It took quite awhile, since they don't really move very quickly. In fact, it's hard to really call anything that slow rampaging.

The grip of the swamp's mist tightened that day. It's thick claws grabbing in anticipation of what would happen next.
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar, Edge of the Feywild

The Hunter Lord was laughing. At a corner of the Feywild Alaraxar was busy petting something and talking to himself. And after a while he left to return back to his island.

(4 = 4 - 2 + 1 (Predator Domain) + 1 (Ark of the Hungry Zodiac) : Create Variant of Hound, Wild Hunt Hounds)

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Burkek the Astral Sea

Burkek had been franticly searching for his friend and now in sheer desperation was looking in the Astral Sea and calling out

"SOOOOOMIIIIII! WERE ARE YUZ!"

Giving a sigh Burkek mutters to himself

"ONCE I IZ GUNNA FIND YUZ, I IZ GUNNA FIRST GIVE YUZ A HUG AND DEN I IZ GONNA BASH YUZ!"

Friendship for an Orc means having him want to hug and kill you at the same time.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Astral Sea
    Still at the tea party, that doesn't stop Belial from hearing the loudmouth Lummox

"SHUT UP!"

He shouts, as he takes a leaping punch.

(d6+2)[7]

(In the interest of fair play, we're not using artifacts :P)
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"OOOO DIZ IZ JUST WHAT I NEEDED! A GOOD FIGHT!"

(d6+2)[8]

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Contessa, The Tea Party

The Contessa took a napkin and tapped the sides of her mouth and cleared her throat, "Boys."

No response? Fine, no more miss nice Contessa.

"BOYS! GET YOUR SOON TO BE TANNED HIDES BACK TO THIS TEA PARTY RIGHT NOW OR I'LL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE PLEASURES LOVE HAS TO OFFER!"

Contessa sat down and places a napkin upon her lap, then took a small bit of cake nibbling at it.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Astral Sea
    How exactly Burkek snuck that punch in was something of a mystery. The instant before his jaw shatters and teeth come flying out, Belial contemplates that perhaps Burkek is so stupid, that it might be impossible to read his movements.

Many civilizations reported seeing shooting stars. These were Belial's teeth burning up in the atmosphere.

"See, this is why I don't have a wife."
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-02-12 at 12:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Burkek's battle tactics are a series of complicated manoeuvres perfected during centuries of unrelenting combat amongst the Orcs. When Burkek uses Mah Big Hamma! he swings it directly to one's chest if its a normal fight, and towards one's face if it's personal. However since Burkek didn't have the time to bring out his hammer due to Belial's incredible speed, he was forced to fight with his fist. When fighting with his fists swings them directly to one's chest if its a normal fight, and towards one's face if it's personal.

The score: 2-1 for Da Green Guy!

As the battle concludes, Belial sees Burkek leering over him, and is unable to react as all of a sudden he is caught within a massive bear hug from the huge beast, several ribs cracking in the meanwhile.

"OH CORPZIE! I IZ FANKIN' YUZ! ONLY YUZ UNDERSTAND WUT IT IZ TO BE ME! HOW DID YUZ KNOW DAT A FIGHT WUD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER? NOW I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHY I WUZ ANGRY FOR..."

It was then that Burkek heard the call from his wife

"Oh-uh... I iz guessin' we iz better goin' down... or elze I iz sleepin' outside da Yurt tonight and dere will be no rumpey-pumpey..."

And dragging Belial along, Burkek rejoins the tea party at the Outsiders HQ. The Grand Poo-Bah of the Orcs holds no fear in his heart for anything or anyone... that is except for his wife, which would make her the most fearsome creature on Aeon.

A while after sipping on some more tea and eating fine pasteries of all sorts, Burkek announces to the rest of the Outsiders.

"So, a while back while I wuz searching for Somi, I iz findin' a little runt speakin' all weird. He wuz askin me to make him strong. I wuz about to smash him, when I saw deze weird creatures... ummm... I forget wut dey iz called. But da runt sez if we iz makin' him strong he is gonna help us too."

Turning towards one of the doors of the Outsider's HQ, Burkek yells out

"OI! RUNT! GET IN HERE!"

The doors creek open as the Warlock makes his appearance, bowing and grovling infront of the gathered deities.

"You called most merciful of masters?"

"I SAID STOP DA SILLY TALK!"

"Of course oh deviser of most dastardly deeds!"

Burkek gives a sigh "Stupid runt... anyway, I iz wanting yuz to tell dem what yuz told me..."

"Yes yes right away..." then turning towards the other outsiders the Warlock speaks.

"I am a Warlock, and master over the demonic arts and the great master over there happened to listen to my prayers. I offer to you all of my knowledge, not a single thing shall I keep hidden from you... in return for something. I want to be rewarded for my service with power! More power than any mortals can ever even fathom! The other gods ignored my prayers but you lot seem more open-minded than most. Which is why I am offering my knowledge for power!"

Burkek looks at the Outsiders and says

"So... iz we gunna take up his offer? Or should I bash him up good?"
    Last edited by Shmee; 2009-02-12 at 01:27 PM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Contessa gave a smile that only a woman could. A smile that made the skin crawl and the mind think thoughts that were lower then the core of Aeon.

"I think I can teach him a trick or two he had never known."

The Contessa grabbed the Warlock's groin and gave a slight squeeze.

"Oh yes, he has NEVER known what I will teach him."

The Contessa then sipped her cup of tea.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Tea Party
    Belial puzzles for a moment, "But... that doesn't make any sense. I'll teach anyone who asks my magic. Are you sure you really prayed? Nevermind. Of course you did. That's not something one would lie about.

Sure. I'll teach you my secrets, and you can teach me yours. I've got a feeling you're going to be full of good information."

He blinks, at the Contessa, "Umm... aren't married people NOT supposed to do things like that? I was under the impression that was basically the whole point."

He notes to the Warlock, "I don't think it's going to be as fun as it sounds by the way. Don't say I didn't warn you."
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-02-12 at 01:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Tea Party

The Contessa smiled at Belial.

"I am not, and never will be married. Just to let you know."

Contessa gave a wink at Belial, then granted him her 'warlock's grasp'

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Tea Party in the sky, of Doom
    Belial blinks. Then blinks again. Like lightning, the slap is sudden, the thunderous sound seeming to come a few moments after the flash.

"NO! By the unamable things, no! I don't know where you've been! No, actually I do. Which is what's so disgusting about that. I don't think I'll ever be able to clean the filth off. Really, there's only one thing I can do."

Reaching into his pants, there is a sudden burst of blood. And a flash of flames.
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Contessa put her hand to her lips and grinned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were more in to my beloved master then me."

The Contessa tittered a bit and took a sip of tea.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2009-02-12 at 04:29 PM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Burkek watching the whole scene starts laughing and puffing out his chest in pride says

"ONCE YUZ GO GREEN DERE IZ NO TURNIN' BACK! I BET YUZ BURNT IT OFF CUZ YUZ KNEW DAT YUZ WULD NEVER COMPARE TO MAH REALLY BIG HAMMA! HAHAHA GET IT? CUZ I IZ HAVIN' MAH BIG HAMMA! AND I IZ ALSO HAVING MY %$*# IN MAH PANTS! I IZ SO CLEVER WIT MY FUNNIEZ!"

"Plus... yuz probably couldn't handle her... I iz da Gran Poo-Bah AND I IZ ONLY JUST ABLE TO TAKE IT! WHY LET ME TELL YUZ ABOUT DA TIME DAT WEZ WENT AND..."

and Burkek goes on to talk about their filthy and perverse act, which probably shouldn't be mentioned here if people value their sanity. Such things were not made for ears of mortals... or deities for that sense. But within the headquarters of the outsiders, such madness is an everyday occurrence!

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Depraved, deeply disturbing tea party of doom, in space

Belial blinks at the Contessa, "Is the cretins stupidity contagious? Or did I not hold back enough with that slap, and I caused you brain damage."

As to Burkek. "You mean you're the only one with an immune system resistant enough to disease to survive after being infected. That's the only way I can explain why you're still alive."

As Burkek begins to explain in detail what was going on, Belial sets his ears on fire. To the warlock he mentions.

"Since you probably don't have enough control, I can do the same favor for you. Put your hands over your head and open your mouth as you curse the heavens. I'll try and lip read."
    Spoiler
    Show

Millenium Earl by Shmee