New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Dark Lord [Chapter 3] The King's Army

Throshkar delaBlanche

"Not again!" Throshkar's teeth shine bright and white in the shape of a vicious, gleeful grin. "You cannot harm me, dead man!"

Two might slashes scarcely miss the creature, but they were only setting it up for Throshkar's final blow -- a deft, full-bodied thrust that jams his weapon to its hilt upwards through the monster's ribcage. For a moment, the mohrg sprouts a shimmering, bladed angel's wing.

After pulling his blade free, the cavalier lets out a victorious whoop, pumping both arms in the air.

Spoiler
    Show
    DC17 Fort+10 (d20+10)[29]

Throshkar makes a Full Attack using Power Attack (-2 to hit/+4 to dmg), wielding bastard sword two-handed (+18/13/8). Subtract 1 for using buckler-arm with attack (total -3 = +15/10/5).
    (d20+15)[22]
    (d20+10)[18]
    (d20+5)[23]

Damage (+2*2=+4 from Power Attack, +2 more for two-handed = 1d10+13):
    (d10+13)[21]
    (d10+13)[17]
    (d10+13)[22]

AC -1 (lose buckler bonus) = 20.
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table] Throshkar | Human | Cavalier | LVL 12 | LG | Medium
    hp: 110/110 | | Spd: 20/15 | AC/T/FF | 21/11/20 | +1 Plate Mail
    Masterwork Lance | +19/+14/+9 | 1d8+6 | x3 | No ranged atk
    +1 Bastard Sword | +18/+13/+8 | 1d10+7 | x2 | Crit 17-20
    SV | Fort +10 | Ref +5 | Wil +3||+2 v. Enchant, Sleep
    STR 18 | DEX 12 | CON 14 | INT 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 14
    Skills|Spot -1|Listen -1|Ride +12|Intimidate +11|Diplom. +4[/table]
    Last edited by Cyranojoe; 2009-03-16 at 10:12 PM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Regis

Regis looks at the others and begins to check everyone's wounds. The paralysis should wear off shortly my friends, I can do nothing for you right now. Those were morghs, greater undead, far more powerful than I have fought in a great while. We should hurry from this place, if there are more then we shall be hard pressed to fight them off again.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

The creature falls to the ground now a pile of bones.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Olna looks to you and then says, "Let us get into the safety of my families crypt, the creatures will not follow us in there. One of the people you are looking for is hidden here." She then skips toward the crypt and takes a key from around her neck and unlocks the iron door. She turns towards you and smiles in a child like way before entering the dark crypt. You exchange glances uncertain of what to do next.

[OOC: Alright, we have a new thread on a new site. Here is the link.]
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Throshkar delaBlanche

Throshkar laughs heartily. "Mighty cleric! Hard pressed? The way you simply walked through them like they were dust in the wind...!" He laughs and claps his hands. "I suffer no wound, and you shatter them to dust with but a word! What have we to fear, eh?" He bows to Olna with a flourish. "And all the while, milady plays us a cheerful tune, what?"

The cavalier kneels at Louis' side, offering him an encouraging grin. "Yon Regis saved us, Louis," he says. "The creatures had near all of us frozen, but he danced 'mong them as though they were naught but sleepy children needing chastisement." He shakes his head ruefully.