New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Jude's Judgmental Jugular Jab and Jibber Jabbery Random Banter #115

*resists' Trog's irresistible love shaft*

Hey, you're from Cheese-curd land! That's lovely.

*thumbs up on the avatar, too. is cute :P*

So I'm currently wondering about how much soy sauce to stirfry a chicken with and whether it would be horrible to stirfry the veggies in with the soy sauce...

Also, I'm getting very excited/nervous about picking up my date from her dance practice. haha.

And had some rather wiggy dreams last night. One of which was definitely about her and two of 'em are now in the dream thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    *resists' Trog's irresistible love shaft*

Hey, you're from Cheese-curd land! That's lovely.

*thumbs up on the avatar, too. is cute :P*

So I'm currently wondering about how much soy sauce to stirfry a chicken with and whether it would be horrible to stirfry the veggies in with the soy sauce...

Also, I'm getting very excited/nervous about picking up my date from her dance practice. haha.

And had some rather wiggy dreams last night. One of which was definitely about her and two of 'em are now in the dream thread.
    Those dreams do seem "rather wiggy".
    I've had the dream where I'm all powerful and get my revenge on those who have wronged me. But that's about it.
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh...no I totally did not forget that it's Valentine;'s and not put up my avvie...no way....
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

4. - Top - End - #364

NecromancerGuy

Ah to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

That is best in life.

I loved the robot chicken bit they did where they made that a musical number... haha.

^: And still a lovely hot mama that you are.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-02-14 at 11:59 AM.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Heh...no I totally did not forget that it's Valentine;'s and not put up my avvie...no way....
    Valentine's day can either be 1) Very nice, but only if you've got someone to share it with or 2) A day where you realise how lonely you are.
    Currently, I'm at 2). Not good. Usually this wouldn't bother me, but this year I decided to try Valentine's day out, see how it goes and all that. It failed miserably, which just made it worse. I went the whole 9 yards too, I'm not going to go into any details though.
    It's nothing to be ashamed about though if you forget. I've forgotten before.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-14 at 12:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

6. - Top - End - #366
    Banned

Go very easy on the soy sauce. Taste the liquid in which the chicken has cooked after it's running clear. If it doesn't taste too strongly of soy or salt, go ahead and tip the veggies in. If it's too strong, empty the wok and cook the veggies in something else.

I've got potatoes to boil and cream sauce to thicken. See you all in the brief snippet of time between cooking and the scheduled raid start. (Saturday raid on a significant holiday--yeah, that'll happen.)

7. - Top - End - #367
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ah to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

That is best in life.
    Nah. Hot water, good dentistry and soft lavatory paper.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    My father just beat you.

He had gotten my mother several gifts and was looking for the card.

He gets a call.

-Five minutes earlier and several hours away-

My brother and I just get back from breakfast and pick up a package that my father sent us.

We open it up and there is coffee, beef jerky, and candy.
    When my brother lifts up the first of the chocolate boxes and we are shocked.

There is a card to "My Wife".

Needless to say, we call out father and tell him where his card is.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-02-14 at 12:06 PM.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Mix in some brown sugar and go easy on the soy. Veggies soak that up like nobody's business

10. - Top - End - #370

I would say there's no such thing as too much soy, but I've found out there is. Just use a little, and cook it with the veggies.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #371

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Trog View Post
    Mix in some brown sugar and go easy on the soy. Veggies soak that up like nobody's business
    ...You're making me miss the days when I had brown sugar to work with... *drools*

*sniffles*

Very easy on the soy, eh? that can be arranged.
    Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Coidzillus,
    A guy from Beijing I dated for a while was a pretty avid cook, and he showed me some of the ropes of his Chinese cooking techniques.

Under that paradigm, soy sauce and most other seasonings, particularly the liquid ones, are added at the end when all the ingredients are already done cooking, and the dish is left on the heat after that only as long as it takes for the consistency of the sauce to come to proof.

That's what he taught me, anyways. He may have been a wok-fraud, I don't know.

Good luck on your Valentinian date, though.
    *marks on the third eye with a chaste kiss of blessing*

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Coidzillus,
    A guy from Beijing I dated for a while was a pretty avid cook, and he showed me some of the ropes of his Chinese cooking techniques.

Under that paradigm, soy sauce and most other seasonings, particularly the liquid ones, are added at the end when all the ingredients are already done cooking, and the dish is left on the heat after that only as long as it takes for the consistency of the sauce to come to proof.

That's what he taught me, anyways. He may have been a wok-fraud, I don't know.

Good luck on your Valentinian date, though.
    *marks on the third eye with a chaste kiss of blessing*
    Good advice there. I myself know nothing about cooking except for "A lot of things taste better cooked" and "A lot of things taste better in between two pieces of bread with butter"
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

14. - Top - End - #374
    Orc in the Playground

Happy V-Day and all that jazz. Not the biggest fan of the day myself, not just saying that because I'm single at the moment either!

Knibbles way of doing it sounds the best methinks. Hope you're stirfry comes out awesome. I like to add a bit of oyster sauce to mine, because it's sweet and awesome in my opinions.

:looks at Fred's sig, offers him a heart shaped bit of chocolate.:

Lots of gooey romance ships flying around today too. Pesky cupids.
    You will taste my trident!
    Awesome Wytch Avatar by FdL!
    Designed by Wolfbane.

Behold the power of Purple Prose!

15. - Top - End - #375
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Nah. Hot water, good dentistry and soft lavatory paper.
    Cohen was awesome... Too bad there wouldn't many Silver Horde-featuring books really.

P.S. To anyone who is having a wonderful and/or love-filled day: I gope you die most horribly.

...Gope?
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-02-14 at 03:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Happy V-Day and all that jazz. Not the biggest fan of the day myself, not just saying that because I'm single at the moment either!

Knibbles way of doing it sounds the best methinks. Hope you're stirfry comes out awesome. I like to add a bit of oyster sauce to mine, because it's sweet and awesome in my opinions.

:looks at Fred's sig, offers him a heart shaped bit of chocolate.:

Lots of gooey romance ships flying around today too. Pesky cupids.
    *Takes chocolate*
    Thankyou. Now Fred doesn't have to smash puny valentine's day. Fred no smash no more. Fred's heart not in power attacks right now. Fred really have to stop talking about Fred in the 3rd person or Fred may lose the last remnants of Fred's sanity.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

17. - Top - End - #377
    Orc in the Playground

In the words of a Chaos unit in DoW: Sanity is for the Weak!
    '
    Not a big fan of Valentine's day and it truly is more than it's cracked up to be. Even when in a relationship I would pointedly tell my partner to ignore it.

Don't let it get to you Fred.
    Designed by Wolfbane.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    In the words of a Chaos unit in DoW: Sanity is for the Weak!
    '
    Not a big fan of Valentine's day and it truly is more than it's cracked up to be. Even when in a relationship I would pointedly tell my partner to ignore it.

Don't let it get to you Fred.
    So... Fred smash?
    Fred good at smashing things.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground

Sanity is for the week!

IT'S SATUR(NS)DAY!

20. - Top - End - #380
    Banned

Note to self: Next time I make green pepper sauce, don't skimp on boiling the potatoes. Dinner was otherwise good, though.

. . .man, nothing says "awkward questions" like showing up to a raid solo on V-day when both of you have superb attendance.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Fred hear the voices, Fred now know what Fred must do. Fred must do what Fred was born to do. In the name of Freds everywhere, Fred must adhere to his true calling.

FRED SMASH!!!!
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-14 at 03:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Better get the tranquilizer or some calm emotions ready since Fred is angry.

I don't really cook much, but when I do, it is usually prepacked items.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin 89 View Post
    Better get the tranquilizer or some calm emotions ready since Fred is angry.

I don't really cook much, but when I do, it is usually prepacked items.
    Fred not angry, Fred just accept Fred's true calling. Fred born to smash and smash is what Fred do best. So if you'll excuse Fred....

FRED SMASH!!!!!
    (I am not smashing playgrounders, just inanimate objects and certain Valentine's day related things)
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

*tranqs Fred*

He'll have a headache when he wakes up, but otherwise he'll be fine.

*puts an id anklet on Fred*

That is for ecological purposes.

25. - Top - End - #385

Imp

*gives Fred a heterosexual buddy valentine*
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Orc in the Playground

I like to cook but am not particularly good at it. I usually stick to chicken dishes because I don't do much red meat. And I at least try to keep things fairly healthy.

Fred is overcompensating for his Hobbit-like height by smashing things Hulk style?

I mean, you're really scaring your action figures and legos when you loom over them like that Freddie.
    Designed by Wolfbane.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    *tranqs Fred*

He'll have a headache when he wakes up, but otherwise he'll be fine.

*puts an id anklet on Fred*

That is for ecological purposes.
    WOLFMAN TRY TO HURT FRED! FRED THOUGHT WOLFMAN WAS FRIEND OF FRED! WHY WOLFMAN SHOOT FRED WHEN FRED NOT EVEN ANGRY? FRED JUST FIND INNER CALLING!
    FRED SMASH FRIEND WHO SHOOT FRED!
    (Because the font is smaller the smashing is less severe)

Fred calm now, Fred have cake and ice cream.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-14 at 04:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    WOLFMAN TRY TO HURT FRED! FRED THOUGHT WOLFMAN WAS FRIEND OF FRED! WHY WOLFMAN SHOOT FRED WHEN FRED NOT EVEN ANGRY? FRED JUST FIND INNER CALLING!
    FRED SMASH FRIEND WHO SHOOT FRED!
    (Because the font is smaller the smashing is less severe)

Hey, it was for your own safety. Who knows what would have happened if a lawyer walked in then.

Can you say "Copyright Infringement"?

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Hey, it was for your own safety. Who knows what would have happened if a lawyer walked in then.

Can you say "Copyright Infringement"?
    Hmmmm, Fred consider Fred's legal options.
    What idiot want argue with Fred's axe?
    Perhaps Fred should say "Fred Bash!" instead. It make Fred safer from Lawyers. Fred know no fear though.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    That's right, hun. Eat your feelings.