New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default See you, Space Cowgirl IC thread

The universe is a big place, and whatever happens it will probably be awesome.

A fresh crop of attendants of various shapes, sizes and races has been hired as the elite Maid squad of the "Silver Dollar" space resort. You are one of these maids, and you have been called to a "staff meeting" of sorts. A vast assortment of varied maids walk, stomp, thunder, and waddle towards the meeting room.

As you walk through the airlocks you are surrounded by bustling corridors filled with voices with dialects ranging from Human to Chy' mrr to robotic. All of these are translated by an acoustic field within the resort, a marvel of technology few places can afford to power.

As you enter the meeting hall, a large construct containing a monitor with a leering smiley face greets you.

Welcome to the FUNTASTIC world of the Silver Dollar! I'm your host, INFOTRON 9001! We hope that your employment here will be as beneficial for you as it is for us. While here you can make use of extravagant living quarters, with all the latest technology in sonic hygiene and nanotech. Monitors flash with lavishly decorated rooms, which are all sparkling clean.

What's more, you can make use of our simulated hot springs! We even employ real flora for your enjoyment, and those are real rock formations gathered by transporter technology! More images of an idyllic landscape, flooded with flowing water and lush vegetation.

There's so much to discover, you'll never get bored! Huge number of flashes on multiple monitors, from entertainment zones to spas to bustling offices.

As part of the elite squad, you will have amazing pay and health benefits! Space will be your wonderland, and we ask soooo little in return. We want so little, including minor things like cooking, cleaning and entertaining guests. All we ask is that you protect the station and master to the death, and never reveal any "fun" things you might see to outsiders. However your most important responsibility will be to entertain honored guests, as well as the master. Don't worry though, we have security forces in case something does go wrong. Monitors flash to disciplined security forces in full carapace armor conducting drills, to two robot officers going berserk and bashing each other and finally to a guard picking his nose while yawning.

Oh, erhm, yes, uh, SOOOO FUN! We ask you to take this time to review what I just said, and introduce yourselves to the other maids. When you are done the master will come and say a few words. Maybe he'll even say 2 or 3 today.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: See you, Space Cowgirl IC thread

Nana

Nana is trying to look her sexiest. She doesn't want to look sloppy in case any sexy maids are looking at her right this minute.

Having my tail and wings under this dress is uncomfortable. I wish I had a better plan than this. At least there will be maids. Will any of these maids need to be corrupted I wonder? If so, that will be very fun. I can't wait.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-02-13 at 01:57 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Miho Nigata

Miho towered over the rest of the girls [and the... blob thing] and stretched. She glanced around at the other maids, waiting for someone else to start the introductions then said, "So, I'm Miho."
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

*Kagura* *Bubbley*

"This is *very pleasing* to see you!" *Kagura* squawked, floating off the ground wearing only its Maid Sock and Mech Suit. The Orz extended a tentacled arm towards any that would accept it. "Hello, it *left* me appears!" The creature says proudly before going, "*Kagura*."
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-02-13 at 02:35 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

Konoka smiled. Isn't this a strange lot. Ah, well. At least most of them look like they'll be useful.

"Hey. I'm Konoka. Nice to meet you." She took the proffered appendage and shook it firmly.

Hopefully they'll all help me pull this off smoothly. Otherwise we won't be having much of that fun they keep promising us.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Tia Kyoko

Kyoko was trying not to draw attention to herself. Trying to just observe the other maids in the room and get a read on them.

But she was having a little problem with her uniform. The skirt wasn't long enough. She kept tugging on it, trying cover herself up a little more. But the thing just wouldn't go any lower, not without pulling it off altogether.

So she just stood in the back, and hoped no one would notice her. Occasionally, subconsciously, tugging on her skirt. Why doesn't this thing fit right? She thought to herself, annoyed.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2009-02-13 at 03:51 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Kumako

"HIIIIII~!!!" unable to sit still, the group of gathering... uh... girls (..mostly) gets another member added to their quickly forming clique as an exceedingly perky girl dives amongst them. For someone with glasses, and teal hair that make her stand out, her brown uniform with an astoundingly long skirt (why it's just *Inches* above her knees* and a white apron (admittedly the bow in back is nice) is all rather Plain Jane. Not that anyone bothered to tell her.

Mimicing Kyoko's tug on her own outfit for a moment, the newcomer beams some more. "I didn't think there'd be this many new people along! It's... ......it's..." She tugs down a sleeve to read what can only be a small, lightly penned cheat sheet before looking back up. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She bows.
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2009-02-13 at 04:16 PM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

8. - Top - End - #8

Fujiko Ayakawa

A short girl suddenly tugs Kyoko's skirt "True! Boy, this one's really short... did you lie about your size? i've heard older women do that a lot. " she says as she appreaches closer to the monitor, keeping her head low, apparenty inspecting her own uniform as well.

Anyways, maybe you could ask for it to be resized, mine it's actually a little loose... With this, she pulls she blouse inside her skirt. Oh yeah.....introduction... she raises her head and shakes the first available hand (or tentacle..) vigorously Hello! My name's Fujiko!

I wonder if there'll be any food...i'm hungry...hungryhungryhungryhungryhuuuuuungryyyyyyy ....
    Last edited by Madmal; 2009-02-13 at 05:53 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

9. - Top - End - #9

*Kagura* *Bubbley*

"*Good* day, are you *campers* to allow *Kagura* to *smell* the *delights*?" *Kagura* said, rapidly moving its tentacle up and down to imitate a shaking motion. He did the same with its other tentacle to Fujiko. "Are *you* *what the people* call the *frumples*? Us should have *parties* where us *should* *dancing* with all!" The Orz said excitedly, turning her attention to Fujiko.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-02-13 at 06:55 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

Konoka looked at the Orz, confused. Alright. I can't make out what it's saying, but maybe I can guess f what it means from context. And maybe I'll end up offending it and it will try to tear my arms off.

"Yes, she's a child. Cute kid at that." How does someone here age end up working in a place like this, anyway? I'd look into it, but I'll probably have my hands full later.

Konoka glanced out of the corner of her eye at Nana and then Kyoko. Two quiet ones. Alright, a preening one and a quiet one. I'll have to keep an eye on them.

The new one was more Konoka's speed; bright and cheerful. Konoka smiled and walked over to her. "It's nice to meet you too. What's your name?"

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Kumako

Oh boy! The energetic girl knows this one~!

"Akiyama Kumako! ...Kumako Akiyama. ...I keep getting told to reorder my names but Kumako is what you can use for this one! ^_^"

So. Cheerful. So very cheerful... The teal hair on her head switches to a darker blue, a more true blue if you will, something that Ms. Stars and Sunshine takes without notice.

"Do you have any idea what we're going to be doing for the master? I um... I'm not sure exactly what I'm s'posed to right off...
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Nana

Nana watches all the other girls introducing themselves. She mentally picks out which ones would be pure enough to corrupt. She watches the girl messing with her dress.

Little does she know all that fidgeting is just showing off her panties. Nice view though.

Nana puts out her hand to anyone accepting greetings and says in her sexiest voice.

"It is nice to meet you all. I am Nana. I hope to get to know you all much better."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Miho Nigata

Miho patted Kumako on the back and said, "Nice to meet you all." to everyone in the room. She made her way to the middle of the crowd, so much bigger than everyone else and bent down a little to see out the door. "Not much is going on, is it?" She sighed and stood up straight, looking down at Kagura. That's a weird-looking creature. But then again, I probably look weird to everyone here anyway, including this thing. Kagura poked the Orz's fishy side.
    Games:
    Ride that Pony.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

"I dunno, Kumako. Keeping the place clean and profitable, I'd imagine. Between the... well, 7 of us, it should be a piece of cake. Don't worry about it."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Tia Kyoko

Quote Originally Posted by Malmagor Andrigal View Post
    Fujiko Ayakawa

A short girl suddenly tugs Kyoko's skirt "True! Boy, this one's really short... did you lie about your size? I've heard older women do that a lot. " she says as she approaches closer to the monitor, keeping her head low, apparenty inspecting her own uniform as well.
    "Eeep!!" Kyoko jumps and slaps at Fujiko's hand. Then glares at her as she is accused of not only lying, but of being old.
    Anyways, maybe you could ask for it to be resized, mine it's actually a little loose... With this, she pulls the blouse inside her skirt. Oh yeah.....introduction... she raises her head and shakes the first available hand (or tentacle..) vigorously Hello! My name's Fujiko!
    "Yes, I will have to look into it, Fujiko." Patting her on the head.
    I wonder if there'll be any food...i'm hungry...hungryhungryhungryhungryhuuuuuungryyyyyyy ....
    "My name is Tia Kyoko." She again tugs on her skirt. Damnit!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Kumako

"So, did someone do a bad load of laundry around here or something?" Once again mimicing the tugging motion, Kumako makes an off color remark. "Anywho, it's good to know there's 7 of us and... um... lots and lots of chores?"
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2009-02-13 at 08:41 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

*Kagura*

"*Of* the poking!" *Kagura* shouted, spinning around several times, looking for the source of her distress before focusing its eyes on Miho. "You are a *sad panda* my *nose* is *watching* you!" The Orz squawked at her before floating over to someone else.

"*Nana* are you? *Pleasure* to *sniff* you!" It said, holding a tentacled appendage out to her.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

Hm. Quiet one seems a bit rattled.

Konoka slid over to stand beside Kyoko. "Hey, don't sweat it. Mine's not much better." She gestured at her own clothes. "And it could be worse..." She glanced at Nana briefly to make her point.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Nana

Nana shakes the appendage offered to her.

This is not the kind of maid I was hoping to meet. I don't understand a word she is saying. At least I assume it is a she...this thing is so pure. Pure weirdness.

"You may sniff me all you like. I am into that."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Tia Kyoko

Kyoko looks at Nana and smiles. Yeah, I guess. I'm just not used to wearing something so.... revealing.

She nods at Konoka. Tia Kyoko. Pleased to meet you.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2009-02-13 at 11:30 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Fujiko Ayakawa

Quote Originally Posted by Tichrondrius View Post
    *Kagura* *Bubbley*

"*Good* day, are you *campers* to allow *Kagura* to *smell* the *delights*?" *Kagura* said, rapidly moving its tentacle up and down to imitate a shaking motion. He did the same with its other tentacle to Fujiko. "Are *you* *what the people* call the *frumples*? Us should have *parties* where us *should* *dancing* with all!" The Orz said excitedly, turning her attention to Fujiko.
    Fujiko giggles at the strange interaction with the creature a frumple? i'm a frumple? why do you think i'm a frumple? what's a frumple, anyways?

Then becomes suddenly distracted by Miho's..built., staring at her intensely.

Whoaaahhh...

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

"Konoka Yukihiro. Good to meet you."

"Can't say that I'm used to either, but hey, first time for everything, right?"

"Between you and me, I'm glad you're here. As... interesting as the others are, I do appreciate someone who is a bit more... well, not a kid, a floating tentacled thingie, seven feet tall... you get the picture."

"Anyway, sorry to talk your ear off, but I just felt like you should know you aren't the only one who's a bit intimidated by these gals. Mostly gals."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

It's good to know. *Tug* Have you ever seen one of those before. Nodding towards Kagura.

And I think I noticed the one with chinese dress, um, sizing me up. She whispers conspiratorially.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Konoka Yukihiro

"Can't say that I have. But I'm just a student. Haven't seen much of the wider galaxy."

"Yeah, I saw that. She was also preening herself, and we're the only ones around to see. Hey, if it's bugging you, I can tell her to stop."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Nana

After shaking uh tentacles with Kagura, Nana walks closer to the fidgeting girl.

"If you keep pulling at your skirt like that you are going to rip it. I could help you with that if that is what you are after."

Nana keeps walking by and stands next to Miho.

"I don't believe I have met anyone like you before. What is an interesting person like yourself doing here?"

26. - Top - End - #26

*Kagura*

"It is *pleasure* to *delights*!" The Orz said again, poking her with his tentacle before returng his attention to Fujiko. "Do *you* not *witness* her? *It* is *sad animal* blue girl!" *Kagura* said, looking back and forth.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Miho Nigata

"Sad panda? I'm not even an Earthling, let alone some Earth animal." She watched as the jiggly fish thing talked with the girl in a Chinese dress, and looked behind her to notice Fujiko staring.

"It's not nice to stare," she said coolly, a bored expression on her face.

Nana came to stand beside Miho after making an innuendo at the girl playing with her skirt and Miho looked down at her.

"I'm an Amorian, it's complicated." Miho looked Nana up and down. "What's your story?"
    Games:
    Ride that Pony.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Nana

Nana made what seemed to her to be an innocent expression.

"Oh I am just an average girl looking for a good time and people to have that good time with. I just so happen to admire maids. So Amorian, I bet you have a thing for the ladies. I am probably coming on a bit strong with everyone though. Oh well. I wonder when we get down to business."

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by DaburaMiyao View Post
    Miho Nigata

"It's not nice to stare," she said coolly, a bored expression on her face.
    Regardless, Fujiko keeps staring.

After a while she raises her arm and blatantly points at her, without any shame:

How do you even find clothes?!

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

That's alright, she whispers to Konoka, as she watches Nana walk by. I'll just keep an eye on her.

Her eyes widen as she realizes what Nana was offering to do. I... She almost tugs on her skirt again, but stops herself.