New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Forgotten Realms Red Hand of Doom

Sihaya

Sihaya decides to deal with the blazing Hellhound before loosing anymore arrows and draws her long sword, slinging the bow around her so as to not lose it (or dropping it behind her if that's not possible). She growls right back, snarling "I'll send you back where you came from, hound." before slicing down with her sword. Hopefully she can keep the beast away from the rest of the party.

Spoiler
    Show

Mur moves to I16. I think she had been in G14. I'll double check; if it was f14, move her to H16. Sihaya stays where she is.

Attack: (1d20+8)[10]
    Damage: (1d8+5)[9]
    Show me how pretty the world is
    'Cause I envy the way that you move
    'Cause I want something a little bit louder
    'Cause you're brilliant when you try
    Show me how pretty the whole world is tonight
    -Matt Nathanson "Pretty the World"

Various Syka-Foxes done by the wonderful Ceika

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Tyr Dreyri

Still grinning, Tyr sights the nearest enemy archer. "Ah, bow," he says aloud as he begins to fire, "Have I ever mentioned how much I love to use you thus?"

It seemed that he had waxed poetic during battle. Or gone crazy. It was a toss up, really.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rapid shot, so,
    Attack - (1d20+9)[25], Damage - (1d8+5)[11]
    Attack - (1d20+9)[14], Damage - (1d8+5)[8]

Edit: the hob I'm looking at is within 30 feet, but if he dies than subtract 1 from the attack roll. Tyr will go for archers first
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2009-02-23 at 12:17 AM.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

After finishing his first spell, Zhimnick uses another one to blind the nearest hell hound.
    Cast Blinding Color Surge on the hell hound in J12.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Although still reluctant to use his magic in front of strangers, Ulflinn releases another blast, targeting the closest standing hobgoblin. Thinking to himself, he really hopes that nobody in the group he is with is paying too much attention to the nature of his "spells".

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+5)[17]
    (3d6)[8]
    "It's not like chess, where choosing to play black or white dictates your entire strategy. Also, chess doesn't have steam cannons."

5. - Top - End - #35

Sihaya drops her bow and draws her longsword, slashing at the hell hound wildly. The beast easily dodges her blade as it glances off of its infernal hide. Mur, however, manages to latch her jaws onto the remaining hobgoblin to the south and tears a gash along his arm with her teeth. She holds on and manages to throw the hobgoblin to the ground. He growls as she releases his arm and curses in Goblin.

Zhimnick casts his two spells, the color of his body draining out and streaking towards the hell hound menacing Sihaya, while the two living hobgoblins to the north slump to the ground, snoring peacefully. The hell hound shakes its head to clear it, and is unaffected. Zhimnick vanishes from sight.

The hobgoblin tripped by Mur struggles to stand, but as he does, the wolf lunges at his throat. There is a sickening crunch, and she pulls her head back in a spray of blood; the hobgoblin's throat had been torn out.

The hell hound in front of Sihaya lunges forward, flames licking at its mouth, and it sinks its jaws into her thigh, the flames searing her flesh. It rips its head away and takes with it a chunk of flesh. Perhaps it was a boon that the wound had been instantly cauterized.

The second hell hound sprints down the road directly towards Boz, also snapping with its powerful jaws at him. Boz manages to interpose his shield in time, however, and the beast is unsuccessful.

The dual-wielding hobgoblin, apparently the leader of the group, moves down the road and twirls his shortswords, ready to deflect any incoming attacks.

Ulflinn obliges him, sending another bolt of eldritch energy slamming into his chest, but the hobgoblin does not fall.

Tyr, waxing poetic as he is, notices the remaining archers are all sleeping, and opens fire instead upon the hobgoblin in the road. The first arrow strike true, slamming into the Bladebearer's chest, but the second arrow is deflected by a deft swipe of his short swords and it falls to the ground, cut in two.

Boz, prepared to sprint south to engage the new enemies, is instead graced with the enemies coming to him. He sidesteps the hell hound and swings with his scimitar, barely missing the creature.

Munnon maneuvers along the escarpment, charging along the top to engage the hell hound attacking Boz. She plants her foot at the edge of the escarpment and, with a mighty thud, embeds her guisarme in the back of the beast. It snarls in pain and starts to look very poorly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sihaya misses in her attack. Mur hits and deals 5 damage to the hobgoblin, successfully tripping him.

The two other hobgoblins fail their save vs. Sleep, but the hell hound succeeds vs. Blinding Color Surge.

The remaining living Hobgoblin Regular (the Rs) tries to stand up, provoking an AOO from Mur. Mur, with the help of Boz's Inspire Courage, does enough damage to kill him.

Sihaya takes 13 damage from the hell hound's bite, while the other misses Boz.

The Bladebearer (the B) moves down the road and takes a Total Defense action.

Ulflinn's attack hits the bladebearer and damages him, as does the first of Tyr's two shots. Boz misses the hell hound with his scimitar, taking a 5 foot step to keep Battle Dance going.

Munnon charges slightly differently, but still in the same tactical sense, and manages to stagger the hell hound attacking Boz while threatening the Bladebearer as well.

Round 3 Map

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36

Default Tyr Dreyri

Tyr blinks. He's still standing? I shot him in the chest! he thinks, before remembering that he had been shot in the chest as well. Well, I suppose it's only fair... but let's see how he likes one with a little more Umph to it.

Tyr frowns slightly as he takes a second to focus. His eyes begin glinting blue light reflected from nowhere, and he smiles as he draws. His eyes blaze for a moment as he looses, and a slight distortion coats the arrow.

"Take this!" he shouts aloud, his words following the arrow.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack - (1d20+12)[13]
    Damage - (1d8+3)[5] + (2d6)[10] = 15, Not that it matters. Geez, I may need to go back to invis castle for my rolls. Didn't someone else roll a 1 too? I know twenty attacks haven't been rolled yet...
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2009-02-23 at 06:46 PM.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Sihaya

Sihaya lets out an unconcious, short scream before stifling it and channeling the pain into another onslaught at the attacking hell hound. She either doesn't see a point in bothering saying anything or is trying to ignore the pain and doesn't want to spare her concentration.

Mur, meanwhile, bounds down the hill, back onto the road. There, she attempts to attack the lead hobgoblin in an effort to keep any other enemies from reaching her Anuchu partner.

Spoiler
    Show

Sihaya remains where she is, Mur goes to J15.

Sihaya:
    Attack: (1d20+8)[12] (used the +2 from inspire courage, delete 2 if it's no longer in effect)
    Damage: (1d8+5)[13]

Mur:
    Attack: (1d20+5)[24]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[4]

8. - Top - End - #38

Munnon

Still standing at the top of the steep slope, the earth forming a solid and stable platform under her feet, Munnon brought her guisarme in a wide arc and swung at the leading hobgoblin, hoping to get through his defenses.

"Measure yourself to someone of your skill." she growled, hoping to provoke him into focusing on her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking the goblin leader, moving as required if he starts going around. She'll growl that right at the beginning of the round if you let me (hey, maybe it'll change his actions!)

Here is the base attack, PA -3/+6, Inspire Courage +3
    AttackRoll - (1d20+10)[14], Damage - (2d4+15)[20]
    AoO - (1d20+10)[22], Damage - (2d4+25)[30] That should've been +15, thus 20.

Also, do I get high ground or are we just being all-fluff with the steep hill? Because if I do, that's +1 to attack rolls over there.

HP: 53/61, AC 20
    Last edited by Annalia; 2009-02-23 at 11:20 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

Impressed by the leader's resilience, Ulflinn fires another bolt at him.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+5)[23]
    (3d6)[9]
    "It's not like chess, where choosing to play black or white dictates your entire strategy. Also, chess doesn't have steam cannons."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Peldan Boz

Insofar as it could be assumed, Boz was having the time of his life. It wasn't panic, nor a collected calm, nor calculated ferocity - just genuine enjoyment.

"Haha, whoa!" He called out, as up came his shield. It seemed even the more direct threat of being harmed only added to his excitement. He shifted around a bit in place, focusing on mobility over being stationary. "Got a little close there, boy!" He commented, slipping into orcish as he tended to do when overexcited.

He did, however, catch Sihaya's scream - she was right next to him, after all. Noting his hellhound was bad off, he faded towards hers, giving an arcing swing at the hellhound with his scimitar.

Spoiler
    Show

Memo to myself and others: Inspire Courage is at a +3 bonus for 3 more rounds

Five foot stepping to I-12. If Sihaya's attack does not kill the hellhound in J-12, then Boz will attack it. If the hellhound is dead before his swing, he'll instead attack the staggered hellhound in I-13.

To-hit: (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage: (1d6+7)[9]
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2009-02-24 at 06:21 AM.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Zhimnick says nothing, shaking his head at the larger humanoids' talkativeness in the heat of battle and not wishing to be noticed. He quietly takes a better position and releases a surge of blinding colors towards the hell hound and the remaining hobgoblin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to get to H15 and standard action to cast Color Spray so that it hits the hell hound on I13 and the remaning hobgoblin.
    Last edited by Morty; 2009-02-24 at 10:35 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

12. - Top - End - #42

Sihaya swings her sword once more, but the blade once again glances off the hell hound's hide. Mur bounds to the top of the escarpment and hurls herself at the Bladebearer. She manages to sink her jaws into his shoulder briefly before he throws her off of him.

Zhimnick moves under the cover of his invisibility spell and reappears in a blinding flash of color. The hell hound looks even more dazed and incapacitated than before by the light, as does the other hell hound, and the bladebearer drops his swords to the ground, stunned by the light.

Loud snores can be heard coming from the sleeping hobgoblin archers, and the two hell hounds and bladebearer are stunned from the color spray.

Ulflinn takes advantage of the lapse in defense to blast the stunned Bladebearer, but he does not fall.

Tyr, in his excitement to finish off the bladebearer, forgets to nock an arrow before drawing and firing, resulting in nothing more than a twang.

Boz moves to Sihaya's aid and easily lands a blow with his scimitar on the blinded and stunned hell hound, dealing a deep gash to the hound's side, but it does not fall.

Munnon growls her challenge and swings with her guisarme. The blade lodges itself firmly in the bladebearer's neck. As she pulls the weapon away, there is a torrent of blood, and the bladebearer collapses, slain.

Down the road to the Northeast, you hear the sound of a disembodied voice; it sounds like someone casting a spell. Furthermore, you can hear the guttural yells and clanking of armor that would indicate a small group of reinforcements are on their way.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sihaya misses.

Zhimnick, I'll do you one better. You can hit both hell hounds and the bladebearer from H13, while H15 is more than a move action away due to the difficult terrain. All three failed their saves.

All visible enemies are stunned or asleep.

Round 4 Map
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

I think we ought to get out of here. Fast.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

Sihaya

The foxwoman grunts her thanks to Boz and before she can attack the hellhound in front of her, she catches sight of more enemies coming toward them. She sheathes the sword and once more draws her bow. As she nocks the arrow, she calls to the others,

"Six more down the road, coming for us. Stand or retreat?"

As a precaution, she lets an arrow fly.

Mur doesn't see the oncoming enemies before she's already lept toward the stunned hellhound that was attacking Sihaya.

Spoiler
    Show

Mur moves to J13.

Attack: (1d20+5)[21]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[4]

Sihaya stays where she is.

Attack: (1d20+10)[19]
    Damage: (1d8+5)[8]
    Last edited by Syka; 2009-02-24 at 08:14 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Default Tyr Dreyri

"Huh?" Tyr asks, checking his right hand as no arrow fires from his bow. "You fiend!" he cries, smacking it with his other. "You shouldn't pull that kind of crap, I might end up dead sometime, because you forgot to draw an arrow. Sheesh,"

Of course, he feels comfortable wasting time talking to his hand because all the enemies are dead, sleeping, or unaware of their surroundings. He gets serious again when he notices six more of the buggers running at them.

When the fox-woman mentions fleeing, though, he looks at her oddly. "Flee? They're all wearing swords, and we've got archers. Get up on the hills and lets laugh while we kill them,"

Granted, he thinks, I've landed all of one shot, but still...

As the enemies approach, Tyr takes a second to call out to his belt, invigorating himself, and focuses again. His eyes glint as he studies his hand before drawing an arrow. I know it's there this time

Spoiler
    Show
    Concentration check to become psionically focused. DC 20. (1d20+12=29)

Healing belt health (1d8=1, 1d8=8) = 9. Look! Average!

HP 34/48, AC 18, concealment (from woods, I believe?)
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2009-02-24 at 09:12 PM.
    My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #46

Munnon

"We stay. I will keep their swords occupied." Munnon said as she headed down the road. Blood dripped from the tip of her guisarme, leaving a small trail behind, but she didn't really seem to notice. That wasn't important; she only really cared about being further ahead to make her stand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Munnon will move to M16 were she will ready an action to attack any hobgoblins. If they're already in the area, just place her between the rest of the group and the hobs and attack directly instead of waiting.

Attack at Power Attack -3/+6, Inspire Courage +3
    AttackRoll - (1d20+10)[20], DamageRoll - (2d4+13)[16]
    AoO - (1d20+10)[18], DamageRoll - (2d4+13)[19]

HP: 53/61, AC 20

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Peldan Boz

The half-orc steadied himself, trying to calm down. Adrenaline was still pumping through his veins, but the fight was over... maybe, as in the rush of adrenaline he'd missed the sounds of new threats coming by.

But by this point, he'd calmed down a bit - these were acting, at least overtly, like his old tribe. And he knew a thing or two about how that worked... "Probably more roadside bandits... but I dunno, most bandits turn tail when they realize they're up against people who can hold their own. Think their goal's to distract us here? Maybe while they sack Drugan's Ferry?"

Of course, despite the nagging feeling of this being a decoy... " 'Course, we're right here able t'help out now, eh?"

And, as an afterthought, "Er. Drellin."

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

18. - Top - End - #48

"If you all are staying, I will too to lend my magic as aid."

Ulflinn blasts one of the stunned hounds
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+5)[8]
    (3d6)[9]

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

As if to finalize his statement, Boz took a focused cleave at one of the hellhounds - he'd have been a bit more hesitant at a hobgoblin, but hellhounds... not so much.

Spoiler
    Show

Whoops. Is this a coup de grace? If not:
    Attack: (1d20+11)[22]
    Damage: (1d6+7)[8]
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2009-02-25 at 10:23 PM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

20. - Top - End - #50

Sihaya sheathes her sword and stoops to pick up her bow, drawing an arrow as she does. Mur lunges forward and bites the stunned hell hound, throwing it to the ground.

Zhimnick kicks the staggered and stunned hell hound as he makes his observation, and the unfortunate creature collapses, dying.

The remaining hell hound continues to look dazed in a heap on the ground, blinking its eyes furiously to unscramble its head.

Ulflinn blasts the prone hell hound, but with it being prone and several of his allies in the way, the blast goes wide and singes a patch of dirt nearby.

Tyr prepares for the arriving enemies, focusing himself and ensuring that he actually had an arrow in hand this time.

Boz takes a swipe at the hell hound and deals it a deep cut across its back. It growls noncommittally, still trying to shake the blinding flash of color out of its head, but it appears to be severely wounded.

Munnon heads down the road to take a defensive position, while behind her there is a flash of flame as a third hell hound appears at the exact same moment as a heavily armored hobgoblin down the road, who drops a sheaf of parchment with a smirk and casts a second spell on Munnon.

The hell hound warily closes with her, sinking its teeth deep into her elbow, the flames of hellfire searing her flesh.

Six more hobgoblins, apparently equipped the same as the archers, save for having their longswords drawn, run up and make ranks behind the cleric, ready for battle.

Spoiler
    Show
    It's a move action to sheathe a weapon and a move action to pick up a dropped one, so no attack this round for Sihaya. Mur damages and trips the other hell hound.

Zhimnick makes an unarmed strike against the hell hound, dealing lethal damage, and manages to deal damage, making the hell hound start dying.

Ulflinn misses, Tyr does his thing, Boz hits, Munnon moves, and the cleric summons a third hell hound behind Munnon, which then closes and bites, dealing 8 damage.

Munnon also needs to make a DC 14 will save. Six more hobgoblins arrive on the scene.

Round 5 Map
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Sihaya

Mur snarls as she keeps her jaws locked around the hellhound. This was no brethren of hers.

Sihaya meanwhile lines up a shot, cursing her slowness as she lets it fly. A swivel of her ears lets her know that her companions are all still alive, although their enemies don't seem to be fairing quite so well. The foxwoman nocks a second arrow and lets it go as well.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks.

Mur:
    Attack: (1d20+5)[24]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[7]

Sihaya:
    Attack 1: (1d20+8)[11]
    Damage 1: (1d8+5)[13]
    Attack 2: (1d20+8)[14]
    Damage 2: (1d8+5)[10]

I think I used rapid shot right. If not, let me know and I'll subtract the right amount from the Attack rolls for Sihaya.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing the group of enemies approach, Zhimnick swears and casts another spell to create a blinding flash of light in the middle of the hobgoblin group.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Glitterdust on Q20. I changed the description somewhat because my character isn't a fairy.

23. - Top - End - #53

Default Tyr Dreyri

Damn cleric, summoning more of those hell beasts, Tyr thinks. He initially aims for him, but the hounds successful attack on his plated ally turns his bow. "Can't have you damaging the protector, fiend," he mutters as he looses, a spark of energy surrounding the first arrow.

Spoiler
    Show

Expending psionic focus for Psionic Shot, Attack Rolls -2 rapid shot +3 Inspire Courage (1d20+9=22, 1d20+9=27)

Damage: First arrow followed by second (1d8+2d6+6=22, 1d8+6=7)

If the hound dies before either shot, Tyr will fire at the cleric instead
    Last edited by Bandededed; 2009-02-26 at 10:40 AM.
    My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #54

Munnon

The earth genasi grunted under the sudden pain and took a step further down the road, backing away from the hound and putting the beast back into guisarme reach.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to N17 with a 5-foot-step and attacking it. The Will Save is in the OOC and was of 23.
    We still have that awesome Inspire Courage going on, right?
    Power Attack -5/+10, Inspire +3.
    AttackRoll - (1d20+8)[17], DamageRoll - (2d4+19)[26]
    Attack of Opportunity, if any (That's becoming a habit!)
    AttackRoll - (1d20+8)[17], DamageRoll - (2d4+19)[26]

Should the hell hound be dead by the time my turn comes around, Munnon will charge at the caster and attempt to wipe him out. Add +2 to the attack rolls should that be the case.

AC 20 (18 if charge), HP 45/61

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Peldan Boz

Boz rang out with another laugh, stepping forward. "Well then. Let's show them the error of their decision, then."

Shifting forward, he moved to support Munnon.

Spoiler
    Show

Song should still be going this round at +3.

Moving to L-14, which helps flank the hellhound Munnon's attacking. If it's dead before my turn, I'll instead move to L-15 or L-16 so I'm in a good position to support Munnon and will restart the inspire, using a second inspirational boost (As my song will run out on my next turn, so this will at least make it +2 after that, heh)

If necessary:
    Attack Roll, flanking included: (1d20+13)[21]
    Damage Roll: (1d20+7)[18] (1d6, not 1d20. Check next post for damage if it's necessary)

Last edited by Kantolin; 2009-02-26 at 10:10 PM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Whoops. Actual damage roll.
    (1d6+7)[10]

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

27. - Top - End - #57

"Spellcaster! We need to take him down."
    Ulflinn moves to the side of the road to try to get a clear shot and then fires another blast of magical energy at the cleric.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+5)[23]
    (3d6)[10]

28. - Top - End - #58

Mur leaps on the hellhound, tearing its throat out. The hell hound lets out a shuddering howl and vanishes in a burst of flames. Sihaya looses two arrows at the hell hound attacking Munnon, but the shafts both go wide, landing with thuds in the dust.

The hobgoblin reinforcements brandish their longswords and let out yells as they charge down the trail. Munnon is ready for them, however, and the three foremost hobgoblins fall in sprays of blood as her guisarme flails about, her defense impenetrable. The other three regulars slow down somewhat, seeing the carnage in front of them, and look at the cleric disbelievingly. They throw their swords down and draw bows, deciding that perhaps staying away from the armored windmill of death would be most prudent. A flight of arrows hum from their bows, glancing harmlessly off of Munnon's armor.

Zhimnick casts his spell and the remaining hobgoblins are blinded by an adhesive burst of light. They claw at their eyes and thrash about, their forms now outlined by the fluorescent residue of his spell.

Ulflinn moves down the road slightly and winds up with another bolt of eldritch energy, catching the now-blinded cleric full in the chest. The cleric coughs in pain, but is not down.

Tyr, having made sure to nock an arrow this time, sends his psionically charged shot straight into the skull of the hell hound attacking Munnon. The beast falters for a moment before the second shot finds its mark in the same place. The hell hound vanishes in a puff of smoke.

All available nearby targets dead, Boz moves down the road and goads the party on to press the attack.

The cleric stumbles backwards, taking cover behind the archers while touching a hand to his chest. Positive energy courses through him, and his eldritch wound closes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mur kills the hell hound. Sihaya (who didn't designate a target, but would miss everyone with those rolls) misses. Also, Rapid Shot is a -2 to attacks, but you still had the +3 from Inspire Courage, so your net bonus should've been +9.

The regulars act next. The front three charge Munnon. The first dies to an attack of opportunity, the second dies from Munnon's readied action, resetting her initiative. The third dies on Munnon's AOO for this round. The other three re-evaluate and simply move to take the other hobgoblins' places, drawing their longbows as a part of movement. All three miss.

Zhimnick casts a less goofy Glitterdust, blinding all four remaining enemies.

Ulflinn hits with his Eldritch Blast.

Tyr hits with both arrows, killing the hell hound.

Boz starts a new Inspire Courage since there's nothing left to attack.

The Cleric casts Cure Light Wounds on himself and moves backwards.

Round 6 Map
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59

Default Tyr Dreyri

Tyr exalts his victory, but his joy is short-lived, for when he tries to regain his focus, he finds that the feelings make it slip from his grasp.

Bah! Unbelievable, he thinks, as he looses an arrow at the cleric.

My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Sihaya

After thanking her companion, Sihaya winces at the lost arrows but tries again. Sihaya moves to a better vantage point in the center of the road andonce more, she lets two arrows flie toward the hobgoblins down the road that her traveling group is headed towards.

Mur lowers herself to a crouch in front of Sihaya with her ears toward the approaching fray, but not moving herself.

Spoiler
    Show

Sihaya moves to I12, Mur stays where she is.

Target: R in Q19

Attack 1: (1d20+9)[11]
    Damage 1: (1d8+5)[6]
    Attack 2: (1d20+9)[13]
    Damage 2: (1d8+5)[12]
    Last edited by Syka; 2009-03-02 at 12:23 PM.