New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Welcome Home (Sanitarium) IC

Kaori

The young girl looked up from what she was doing, and watched the mass of things following them.

"The rest of you... get out of here." She said, cursing as Kerri jumped off alone. She opened up the car door and jumped out to land behind the car. The motorcycles were quickly approaching, with the Nazi Commander's tank not far behind. "We have a score..." She said in barely a whisper.

Then she raised her fist into the air while facing all of them and slammed it into the ground as hard as possible, hopefully causing a shockwave or cracking the ground itself.

Spoiler
    Show
    To disable ground based vehicles chasing the car!
    (1d6)[4]x5

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Little Kerri (10/10) (18)

Little Kerri doesn't really even wait for the Kage's answer, she dashes about the barge, grabbing items not tied down and bartering with a couple of aliens for bits of their clothing. She dashes to the front of the barge and partially strips down, assembling a Road Warrior/Princess Leia (with Jabba) outfit, and then lounges sexily at the Kage's feet. She smiles up at her dad and winks, "Let's get 'em... we should take out the Nazis first. Nazis are the best bad guys!"

Cunningly Direct the Kage after the Nazis: (1d6x5)[15]
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3. - Top - End - #633
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ryouta

Ryouta begins humming the Indiana Jones theme as she uncoils her whip and with a *crack* fastens it to something off screen. She swings from this off-screen point and attempts a kick to the face of the nazis.

(1d6x2)[6]

For Ee-mer-Ee-Kaaaaa!

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

Asami started firing at the Nazi Zombie bikers trying to catch up to the car. A grinning undead Nazi in a sidecar swung a machine gun and fired back at her. rounds pinged off the (thankfully) bulletproof door. Asami was forced to pull herself back inside the car of face a sudden lead supplement.

The Kage looked at Kerri with a smile. "Actually, this reminds me of Battlefield Earth for some odd reason. " He barked commands to his helmsmen, who brought the barge around to broadside the fleet of Nazi bikers.

The Nazis fired as the came groaning for the Fuhrer and brains. Lines of bullets stitched up the earth alongside Kaori, dust stinging her eyes. Her mighty earthquake fist knocked the whole first rank of zombie bikes out of commission. The ranks after that crashed on their sprawled comrades, leading to a hilarious undead pileup. The tank casually rolled over the whole mess, crushing most of the Nazi zombies under its treads.

Ryouta kicked one of the few remaining zombie bikers off his ride. If she wished, she could totally hijack his bike.

Meanwhile, Naoki was trying to avoid some of the slave gladiators, who hadn't heard the Kage's command and where still pursuing the car.

Spoiler
    Show

Asami takes 1 stress.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kaori

The girl uses her hand to wipe dust and wetness from her eyes, as she stands there, letting loose motorcycle pieces and such skid by her from the force of her attack. She narrowed her eyes at the tank as it approaching, walking toward it dementedly. Her fist clenched. She walked towards the tank, using her natural abilities to get there without interruption.

Spoiler
    Show
    Athletics.

(1d6)[1]x5
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-05-01 at 10:00 PM.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

Little Kerri nods, "Oooh, yes. John Travolta and Forrest Whittaker dressing and acting like giant dreadlock-wearing aliens... and... well, there really wasn't anything else good about that movie was there." She smiles, "Time for a remake! BATTLEFIELD EARTH II: FAMILY VACATION ROAD TRIP TO CANADA (WITH ZOMBIE BIKERS)."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

7. - Top - End - #637

Ryouta

Ryouta stands atop the bike.

For... SOMETHING!

Ryouta fastens her whip via WHIP-CRACK to a streetlight, and wings from it. Knocking away as many Nazi bikers as she can.

(1d6x2)[8]

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Asami

Asami shoots her rifle again.

"I am not very good at this."

Spoiler
    Show
    For athletics I got a 6.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Troll in the Playground

A few more Nazi zombie bikers joined the chase, although their numbers seemed to have been permanently diminished.

One zoomed past Kaori, dragging a chain behind him. Like a serpent the chain struck at her, wrapping around one of her legs. She was pulled off her feet, dragged behind the Nazi's motorbike.

Ryouta managed to knock a single Nazi off of his bike, and then she was sent careening off course, flailing about in the air.

Lasers and plasma shots decimated the Nazi bikers as the alien gladiators howled in bloodlust. The Nazis returned fire, bullets claiming a few xenos. The Kage urged his army on, and they continued to strafe the column of Nazi zombies.

Asami managed to force the alien gladiators trying to jump onto the car back with a few wild bursts of bullets from her rifle.

Spoiler
    Show

Kaori takes 1 stress.

10. - Top - End - #640

Ryouta

Aaaaah! Ryouta says, flying through the air.

luck - (1d6x2)[10] To land on some Nazi.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Troll in the Playground

Asami

Asami uses her intelligence to aim better at the enemy. She tries to get enemies closer to the car first to protect the master.

"Here goes nothing."

Asami shoots.

Spoiler
    Show
    24 using cunning to aim.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

Little Kerri cheers, lying at the Kage's feet, one arm whirling in the air, "Whoo... Whoo... GoooooooooOOOOO GLADIATORS!"
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

13. - Top - End - #643
    Troll in the Playground

The Kage laughed, then suddenly froze. A combination of his old age, the excitement of the battle, and pure random chance had all contributed to help the Kage overlook something, but now, looking down at his daughter...

"Why do you have rabbit ears?"

14. - Top - End - #644
    Troll in the Playground

Little Kerri looks up at her dad, "Oh, these? I found a bunny in the mansion this morning and I was playing with it. If you'd come down to breakfast you would have seen me hopping about with makeup and bunny ears... I thought it was cute. Oh, you never said anything about pets, can I keep the bunny?" She pouts, "Hey... where were you, I made you a very nice breakfast."

Cunning Explanation & Diversion: (1d6x5)[10]
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald