New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit - IC

Muffy

Muffy bows to Atsuko when she comes over to talk to them about the water pistol. "Pardon, Sensei. I struck this bat down because it was about to bite Apple. From it's tag, it belongs to Ume... I will go to our room and get its cage." She departs and returns a few moments later with the cage, and puts the stunned bat inside it.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

The bottom of the bat's cage is lined with newspapers. It's weird though, the dates on the papers are almost 16 years old.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Bugbear in the Playground

Harumi

Harumi is very surprised when she gets caught in the blast of water. Oh... I'm sorry... I just thought that Americans solved every problem by shooting it. I didn't know there was water inside. I just didn't want you to get into anymore trouble.

She wipes her face with a handkerchief and beams at Muffy upon her return. But that was so cool Senpai, the way you handled that bat! Do you mind if I put you in a police uniform?
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy grins lopsidedly, "I suppose that's okay, as long as Apple doesn't try to 'cop' a feel."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

5. - Top - End - #155

Harumi

You're the best Senpai!

She then remembers her original purpose. Oh! Atsuko-Senpai, do you know where Katashi-Senpai is? Apple needs to apologize to him for her behavior earlier.

6. - Top - End - #156

The bat should be put in the cage with no difficulty. It is an unconscious bat after all.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Apple Pie

Apple turns towards Muffy.

"I should totally get onto you about your culture now, right. You are so accepting of others in Italy,huh? In my country you would be called a racist."

Apple crosses her arms looking cross. She turns towards Harumi.

"It is funny how the younger girls are more respectful of others cultures than the older ones here. Thank you for looking out for me."

Apple bows towards Harumi.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy rolls her eyes, "First of all, I may have been in Italy most of my life, but I was born in America and I know American culture. Secondly, America is a melting pot of races, not one, so I can't be a racist if I'm making fun of a funny thing that a 'supposed' American did, I suppose you might call me a 'culturalist' if you have to take offense. Finally, what I'm doing is called humor, of which you seem to have absolutely no sense of. So where are you from, because you are not an American and you have an absolutely ludicrous idea of what American culture is."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Apple Pie

"Being born somewhere doesn't mean you know jack. If the place is such a mixture then how can you tell me that the place I am from does not have those customs? No one has laughed so maybe you need to work on your humor. Oh and here is something I believe is universal so even you will understand."

Apple flips Muffy off.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy rolls her eyes, "All right, please tell me in exactly what part of America do you greet women by grabbing their breasts. I really want to know... please educate me."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Apple Pie

"Well you may care to learn, but personally I don't feel like talking to you anymore. It didn't seem like you wanted to spend time with me either."

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy shrugs, "It's going to be a long year without talking to each other, but if that is your wish, so be it. The last thing I'll say is, I'm sorry that my comment, which was intended to be funny, offended you." She bows to Apple. She looks at Harumi, "Best if I don't join the cosplay club, I don't want to cause unecessary conflict by making jokes that are poorly recieved." She bows to Harumi. She picks up the bat in it's cage and offers it to Atsuko, "You might want to return this to Ume yourself, in case you want to speak to her about letting a biting pet out in the dormitory."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

13. - Top - End - #163

Gyousei

The bat wakes up, and looks at everyone surrounding it. It makes a bat noise. I think it sounds like a squeak?

OOC: Assassins has been chosen for my Maid game you two. I'm afraid that people won't see the thread I put up for it, so I'm doing this.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Apple Pie

I have said something in a way I didn't mean again. I don't want to cause problems for my friend.

"Muffy wait. I didn't mean forever. Please don't drop out of the cosplay club. I will do better about taking a joke."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy shakes her head after giving the bat to Atsuko. "I'm truly sorry I offended you, Apple. I guess it was rather thoughtless making light of your misunderstanding with Ume. I'm not here to interrogate you about your background either."

Well, actually I am... but somehow I don't think a vampire would make the mistakes your making.

She looks at Harumi, "I only thought to not join the club to avoid tension between me and Apple." She holds out her arms to Apple, "In Italy, we hug, and sometimes kiss to make up... if you want to."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Atsuko was quite shocked and a bit saddened that Muffy and Apple were so mean to each other. She was a bit relieved when they appeared to have made up a bit, but she made a mental note to keep an eye on them.

"I'm sure Koumori-san here was just playing. I'll take him back to Ume's room and have a word with her about it. I'm sure it will be fine though."

She held the cage up. "Kou-san is such a cute little bat." She made little faces at it, like it was a baby.

"Katashi-san is very busy right now, Harumi. He didn't want to be disturbed. I'll tell him that Apple is sorry, though."

Meanwhile, Mio looked at Rin happily. She seemed pleased that their rooms were so close. "I'd better go unpack and meet my roommate, Sempai."

All of a sudden, a little light bulb went off in Mio's head. "Oh! Sempai! Can I see my bag real quick?"

If Rin gives her the bag, Mio digs through it real quick and then pulls out a small charm bracelet. "I bought two of these in a little shop on the way here. I want you to have this one, Sempai."

Spoiler
    Show

Rin got Mio's Friendship Bracelet!

Mio's Friendship Bracelet
    Equipment
    This is a little friendship bracelet given out by Mio. Once per day, you can use this item to remove two stress by holding or wearing it and thinking about your friends.

RE Bat stats: The bat has stats of 0. You can spend favor to improve its stats, however.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-03-24 at 02:06 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Apple Pie

"I'm glad we can make up. I don't want to make any enemies really. I would rather be friends. I am totally up for a hug."

Apple holds out her arms to embrace Muffy.

Thank goodness I am a fast learner mostly. I think I am starting to understand the culture better. Those videos were apparently wrong. I need to watch situations better before doing anything. I must note all this and send it back home.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy hugs Apple, "I'm glad we can be friends."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Rin does indeed hand over the bag, and takes the charm bracelet, a little bit of a blush coming to her face as she puts it on.
    "Thank you Mio."
    She hugs the younger girl close for a moment, then pulls back.
    "I'll let you unpack then- I'll be out in the lounge if you need anything."
    For a moment she stands there slightly awkwardly, then she seems to bounce slightly and gives a smile to Mio before walking off to the lounge.

20. - Top - End - #170

The bat will look at the teacher confused.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Three other students are currently in the lounge.

Natsuki and Natsuko, the twins that are not twins, are sitting on one couch. Sitting very still. Eerily still. Both of them sit with their hands folded primly in their laps, staring straight ahead. Across from them, sitting in an overstuffed armchair and looking very uncomfortable, is Noriko. One hands plays idly with the ends of her scarf as she tries to look everywhere but at the two not-twins.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Those girls are not normal. Thinks Rin as she looks at Natsuki and Natsuko, shivering a little. She smiles at Noriko and the other girls (giving Apple a bit of a wary glance, as if wondering if she was going to get molested) and then takes a seat, a bit too unsure to start up a conversation without some catalyst.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy smiles, looking around, "Maybe we should all get to know each other... that's the best way to avoid misunderstandings and form friendships."
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

24. - Top - End - #174

Amelia

A while after leaving and getting lost, Amelia returns to Red Dorm with a few books held in front of her, and a slightly better honed sense of where the library was. At a glance, her tastes seem to be eclectic, a few academic books covering history and science, and some covering fantasy and myth. She headed to her assigned door room, not really making direct eye contact with anybody. When she gets to Room L2, she stops, knocking, and putting her ear to the door for a moment to see if her roomate has shown up yet. After a second or two of silence, Amelia grabs the handle (with a slight electrical 'crack!' when her hand touches the door), and heads inside.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Square root of 912.04 is 30.2. It all seemed harmless. Square root of 912.04 is 30.2. It all seemed harmless. Square root of 912.04 is 30.2..."

"It all seemed harmless..."

Character Roster:

Ami Nakamura - Self Taught Sorceress [Sacramento Occult]

25. - Top - End - #175

Harumi

Harumi, who had been increasingly alarmed at the feud, also beams. Whew, you guys worried me. There's no way I'll be able to hold the club together if my Senpai aren't getting along. So, since Katashi-san is busy and we can't find Ume... maybe we could...

This is when she catches sight of Natsuki and Natsuko. She whispers fiercely as she watches them. They... look the same... and they're so cool... and the potential for cute matching costumes are endless! I've got to have them in the club!

Her ribbon droops. But I'm just a first-year... there's just no way I can approach them on my own. Her gaze falls pleadingly on Apple and Muffy.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy smiles at Harumi, "Sure, I'll talk to them for you... should we do my police outfit first, so they can see what this is about?"
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

27. - Top - End - #177

Harumi

"Absolutely," cries Harumi, and without any further prompting she seizes Muffy by the hand and begins dragging her to her room. "Help me out Apple, I'll take her measurements and you can get her dressed!"

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Tsukiko stuck her head in from the right hallway. "Um, could someone give me a hand real quick?"

Noriko got up and went over to her. "What's up?"

"There's a bunch of boxes in my room. I think they're supposed to be in R5. Could you help me move them?"

Noriko nodded. "Sure." She looked around. "Anyone else want to give us a hand?"
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-03-24 at 02:09 PM.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Rin glances around. Lacking anything else to do...
    "I'll help, I guess."
    She gets to her feet smoothly and goes to join Noriko and Tsukiko.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Muffy

Muffy smiles, "The police costume can wait a minute... sure, I'll help!" She smiles at Harumi, "Be right back!" She hurries over to assist with the boxes.
    Last edited by Wiz; 2009-03-24 at 10:29 AM.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald