New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragonprime's Dynamically Dangerous Dextrous and Destructive Random Banter #118

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    I laugh constantly, it's just not always at things that many people would consider funny.
    Touche'

I think you particularly liked my plans for pissing off my fans and the internet with my bestselling book series.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragonprime's Dynamically Dangerous Dextrous and Destructive Random Banter #118

Yay, alliteration is back :)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

My phone is mostly a 'just in case' thing. If I can't talk to someone in person, I usually stick to facebook.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    This made me so depressed I think something must be wrong with me. Or I can't tell when people are joking again. Or I'm being closed minded and crazy. What is your opinion, and a little more explanation, please.
    I'm not sure what was unclear. But I'll give it a shot. What I was saying was:

1) I'm shy.
    2) I don't seem that shy 'round these parts.
    3) I'm scared of phones.
    4) I'm shy.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

That's funny... Except for #2, that list would describe me exactly. Though perhaps with not enough emphasis on 'I'm shy.'
    "I am the very model of a scientist Salarian,
    I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian,
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology)
    Because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology!
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!"

Don't play League of Legends? Want to?

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I'm not sure what was unclear. But I'll give it a shot. What I was saying was:

1) I'm shy.
    2) I don't seem that shy 'round these parts.
    3) I'm scared of phones.
    4) I'm shy.

The bold is what I share with thee. The handset has quite a capability of shaking ones nerves. 'Specially when it is rattling in one's pocket.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Bed View Post
    The bold is what I share with thee. The handset has quite a capability of shaking ones nerves. 'Specially when it is rattling in one's pocket.
    Have you ever considered that phones are inanimate objects with a very limited programming and the worst harm they can do to you is giving you brain cancer and / or infertility?

Unless someone hits you in the head with it repeatedly, but that's less about fearing the phone and more about fearing the person - who would doubtless do much worse given an Essence Cannon.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

It's just that, when I am used to silence in my day, I am greatly startled by a sudden screaming pocket, or a vibration that feels suspiciously like that of a small creature. It's very disconcerting.

Anyways, there is something to fear from phones: my mother.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Anyways, there is something to fear from phones: my mother.
    Your mom calls you on the phone? I'm so jealous.
    I use black for sarcasm.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    Your mom calls you on the phone? I'm so jealous.
    You wouldn't be if you knew my mother. She is not rude, most of the time, but she likes to perform certain, ah... tasks whilst on the phone. It is disturbing. Also, she is constantly nagging about my relationship with my significant other. She can be a bit harrasing at times.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Also, she is constantly nagging about my relationship with my significant other. She can be a bit harrasing at times.
    You have a girlfriend / boyfriend?

You're not helping me be less jealous.
    I use black for sarcasm.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    You have a girlfriend / boyfriend?

You're not helping me be less jealous.

I appologize. However, the only answer I have to this is in the form of a question: Which is better, pain unimaginable, or unfeeling oblivion?

The trials and tribulations that I must go through for these people... and I am spurned onward only by my own heart.

You have a chance for new begining, whereas I must fight for what I have now...

That probably did nothing to comfort you. I suggest a good nights sleep, and pizza. Pizza always makes me feel better.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

That probably did nothing to comfort you. I suggest a good nights sleep, and pizza. Pizza always makes me feel better.
    I would suggest that you indulge in these things at the same time, but it turns out that sauce is difficult to get out of sheets.

Also, I've had a shocking musical revelation: many of my favorite songs have horns in them. Horns were the missing ingredient all this time! It is now my solemn duty to assemble a horn-tastic playlist of Reel Big Fish, La Quinta Estación, and They Might Be Giants.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

I like horns. Looks like there's gonna be alot of dragon's horns available from now on. Too bad they're only of the black variety. I hear that the powdered form of a Red Dragon's horns are a wonderful and nearly-painless acne treatment.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

I like horns. Looks like there's gonna be alot of dragon's horns available from now on. Too bad they're only of the black variety. I hear that the powdered form of a Red Dragon's horns are a wonderful and nearly-painless acne treatment.
    Of course, we can't get the diet-aiding Pink Dragon horns because we (predictably) hunted them into extinction. Such is the price of easy weight loss.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Of course, we can't get the diet-aiding Pink Dragon horns because we (predictably) hunted them into extinction. Such is the price of easy weight loss.
    Too true. People just don't realize how easy it is to deplete our resources. I wouldn't be suprised if all black dragons shown in #639 were the entire species. Dragons are rare to begin with.

If people like V had their way, the game would only be called "Dungeons".

17. - Top - End - #47
    Firbolg in the Playground

Empty dungeons, with no dragons to fill them. What a tragedy.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Too true. People just don't realize how easy it is to deplete our resources. I wouldn't be suprised if all black dragons shown in #639 were the entire species. Dragons are rare to begin with.

If people like V had their way, the game would only be called "Dungeons".
    "Remarkably Thin, Clear-Skinned Dungeons"

You know what industry needs to really be reigned in? No, not Big Oil or Big Steel. Big Dragon. They've exploited our draconic resources for too long now. It's time for a Green Revolution - or should I say Green Dragon Revolution.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Can we quit talking about animal horns. I think ARK is referring to trumpets and the like.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin 89 View Post
    Can we quit talking about animal horns. I think ARK is referring to trumpets and the like.
    Party pooper!

Yeah, I see your point. Wazzit all 'bout, "Ark"?

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

It's just that, when I am used to silence in my day, I am greatly startled by a sudden screaming pocket, or a vibration that feels suspiciously like that of a small creature. It's very disconcerting.
    Not so much that from me.

It's more a phobia of talking to the people on the other end. What will I say? How to fill the awkward silences that ensue when I can't think of anything to say? At what point will they determine that I'm no longer worth talking to and come up with some flimsy excuse to hang up?

Horns were the missing ingredient all this time! It is now my solemn duty to assemble a horn-tastic playlist of Reel Big Fish, La Quinta Estación, and They Might Be Giants.
    TMBG win.

As long as they're not from MY dragons....

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

I just got back from helping one of my friends parents pack up their belongings...A good bit of stuff made it into the storage unit.

I get to go back Friday for furniture, fun

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Party pooper!

Yeah, I see your point. Wazzit all 'bout, "Ark"?
    A Rainy Knight. Alternatively, Arky, Ray-Ray, Rainy, Rainy Knight, Lord Awesome. I made that last one up.

@DeeRee: Another TMBG fan? Sweet. "Doctor Worm" was the song I was thinking of. Did I mention I was interested in things?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

@DeeRee: Another TMBG fan? Sweet. "Doctor Worm" was the song I was thinking of. Did I mention I was interested in things?
    The question is...are you a real doctor, or just a worm? An actual worm?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

My little brother enjoys TMBG, especially "Mesopotamia"
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

*sets everything on fire and runs around screaming* THE DUCKS WILL RULE THE WORLD!
    ____

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    The question is...are you a real doctor, or just a worm? An actual worm?
    I think that "she" is capable of answering this question, because "Son, I am able," she said, "though you scare me," "Watch," said I. "Beloved, I said watch me scare you," though, said she, "Able am I, son..."

Uh oh... a question relating to my status as a medical professional. Now I know just what to do: feign amnesia!

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin 89 View Post
    My little brother enjoys TMBG, especially "Mesopotamia"
    You mean the Mesopotamians? I love that one too. It's amazing. I just linked it to someone ITP today...

Edit: Ark: if you're not a medical professional, then you won't question me if I poison your mind by hitting it with a rock...though I am not unkind.

....I probably shouldn't try to shoehorn unrelated lyrics into awkward sentences.

*cue "He wants a shoehorn...the kind with teeth!"*
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2009-03-24 at 08:49 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOM! *throws a pig at*
    ____

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

I think trying to decipher the video for With The Dark is a lost cause. What is the meaning of the girl reading The Prince? The giant squid? The miniature Flans and Linnell? Should I vote for Giant Squid or They Might Be Giants? Why is the squid a pirate and a taxidermist?

Yeah, it's a lost cause.

Edit: DeeRee, I don't mind, because all I really want is a rock to wind a piece of string around. I might not be a doctor, but if I were a carpenter, I'd collect the seven dollars and I'd buy a big prosthetic forehead and wear it on my real head.
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2009-03-24 at 08:51 PM.