New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Then it Exploded (Feng Shui II)

Grigori glances up at the intercom before lowering his eyes back on Cyrus.

My friend, could you help me carry this woman to a seat? I believe subjecting her to an emergency landing on the floor would be unwise in her current condition.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Will do, is there any place where she can be laid down so if there is any internal bleeding, we can minimize it. he says to the stewardess with first aid training

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

The stewardess shakes her head "No place that she can lay down and still be secure... But we have seats..." she asks for your help in moving her friend, the plane rocking beneath your feet as it hits turbulence, to the seats reserved for stewardesses.
    "Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound true." - Isaac Asimov (Second Foundation)

Avatar by Serpentine. Ezeze-doll by Recaiden.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Grigori gladly assists. All mankind is a priest's true congregation.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

You managed to strap the stewardess in. You can barely hear anything over the scream of air rushing past, but you do hear something about an emergency water landing. Minutes later the plane is quickly decelerating - roll Martial Arts to avoid being knocked against the back of the plane.
    "Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound true." - Isaac Asimov (Second Foundation)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

[roll=Positive]1d6[/roll]
    [roll=Negative]1d6[/roll]
    [roll=Positive Bonus]1d6[/roll]
    [roll=Negative Bonus]1d6[/roll]

+13 AV
    Last edited by Diagoras; 2009-04-19 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Slashes the wrong way...

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

pos(1d6)[2]
    neg(1d6)[3]

extra1(1d6)[4]

mod +10

edit: Total 9
    Last edited by Greeniron; 2009-04-24 at 12:55 AM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

With a 'whump' water floods through the plane cabin, knocking both the Father and Cyrus off of their feet.

The next few hours are hectic, filled with sirens and life boats and bad jokes about 'repeat performances' - this is the second time in four months a plane has made an emergency landing in the Hudson, after all. You quickly find that, because of the divide between the classes, and between the pilot and passengers, only the two stewardesses and other first class passengers saw the demon. Anyone who says anything about it is politely warned of the possibilities of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or else quietly slipped the card of a good psychiatrist.

But you know what you saw. Right?

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

Father Grigori remains silent while he is rescued. He respects men of science, but there is a world beyond which they cannot see, and he is not likely to make them see without empirical proof.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Cyrus is going to hit on the stewardess that helped with the first one dureing the whole rescue thing