New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default A Day in the Life on Ayumu Isle - IC

All of you have come to the mansion for one reason or another. Some of you for love, some to repay a debt, or maybe because you just thought it would be fun. You all came to the island via airplane and you land at Ayumu Int'l Airport. The exit leads to a view of Haruo Mansion, which has a garden, fountain, etc. The mansion dwarves these features, and the whole scene screams "I have Money."

The mansion doors are open as you exit the airport, and two people stand in front of it. Watari is wearing a black business suit, with his long cream hair and purple eyes standing out against it. He studies the maids as they approach, trying to discern one thing or another.

At his left, Emi is a shorter woman, wearing a secretary's suit that she obviously doesn't like. Her bright purple hair is in a topknot, and she has a pair of thick-rimmed scientist's glasses on. As the maids come out of the airport, she scans them over quickly, then waits for one of them to start talking.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: A Day in the Life on Ayumu Isle - IC

Natsu

Woah! This house is so big. It must have everything. It's bigger than any house I've ever seen! Maybe there's other houses hiding behind it? Natsu stares in awe, leaning forward on her toes.

Erm... Hi, I'm Natsu. She says, regaining her sort of cool. There is still a shine in her eye.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2009-04-10 at 10:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

A short, pale, girl walks behind Natsu. She is wearing a light orange jacket with orange shorts and a yellow T-shirt. She carries a large suitcase in either hand and has a full backpack.

"My name is Nagisa. I am pleased to be here and to meet you all."

OOC:
    Assume she uses "boku" and refers to herself androgynously.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-04-10 at 10:40 PM.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Winnie the Pooh by Sneak.
    Fishing by Dr. Bath.

4. - Top - End - #4

Natsu

I like your hair Nagisa-Chan. Natsu says, ever smiling. She turns around and bows, wearing a miniskirt, so the masters should get a nice view.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Nodoka

They would have, but the view was blocked by a white wing, extended by the stretching girl in a long white dress. "Goodness, that was a long flight."

A pair of white cat ears peeked out on top of her head from her pink hair, and a long tail of the same color swayed softly behind her. Two feathery wings sprouted from her shoulder blades, now folded up neatly behind her. "I'm Nodoka. Pleased to meet you."
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-04-11 at 05:28 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

"I only have my hair this short due to sports. It's usually longer."

Nagisa moves forward, gives a slight bow, and asks "Where are we going to be residing in? I'd like to start unpacking my things."
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-04-11 at 05:21 PM.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

7. - Top - End - #7

Natsu

Woah! You have wings! And a tail! And ears! Well, ears are normal, but cool fuzzy ears. I've never seen that before.
    Natsu stares in her usual awe at the wings. I wish I had cool wings or ears. All I have is a skull on a stick.

Did you fly here on a plane or on those? Natsu points to the wings. And by points I mean pokes.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Nodoka

Nodoka knelt down so that she was eye level with the younger girl. "Oh, I took the plane. I could have flown here on my own, but I would have been terribly tired when I finally got here."

"You know, you're pretty small. I could probably carry you, and take you flying some time. Would you like that?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasrkin View Post
    Nodoka
    "You know, you're pretty small. I could probably carry you, and take you flying some time. Would you like that?"
    OOC: Stop giving her ideas. It doesn't end well...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keiteki

Keiteki kept quiet this whole time. He wasn't entirely sure about what to say, did all girls talk like that? He wasn't sure if he could pull it off quite yet, so instead he just listened to the three gibber cute things at each other.

He really wanted a cigarette.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: I'm impatient. That's my fault.

Nicolette

Nicolette bows slightly. "My name is Nicolette Bertrand."

The NPC'S

Emi watches apathetically as Natsu and Nodoka talk. These new maids seemed odd, to say it lightly. She looks over at Nagisa. "You'll be residing..." She looks back at the vestibule behind her in the mansion, trying to remember where the maid's quarters were. "...I'll show you later."

Watari listens to the conversations more intently. These new maids seemed fun, to say it lightly. He addresses the maids as a whole. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm Watari..."
    "And I'm Emi. You are the new maids? Nice to know."
    "We've already taken care of most of the arrangements. Come inside!" Watari motions for you to follow him. He leads into a large dining hall. "So. As more a formality than anything else, we'd like to see how you cook..." Emi and Watari begin walking into a kitchen, expecting you to follow.

12. - Top - End - #12

Natsu

What? How well I cook?! Why would you want to know that, are you planning to eat us? I don't cook very well, I'd either burn or... or something. Y'know, I would not taste good. Please don't eat me.

Natsu seems terrified at the prospect.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2009-04-12 at 11:38 AM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Nodoka

Nodoka giggled softly, a sound oddly like wind chimes. "Natsu, dear, they want to know how well we cook food. We're going to make them some lunch."

14. - Top - End - #14

Natsu

Oh, lunch. Nevermind. Sorry about that, at least it was informative if they ever had any thoughts of eating me in the future. I can make lunch.

I hope I can. She thinks.

What are we making for lunch?

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, right now, I guess you can make anything. We would've prepared, but it seemed a better idea to see what you like."

OOC: In actuality, I would've had it already made, if making lunch hadn't become such a custom on these fora.

16. - Top - End - #16

Natsu

Kay. Natsu says, smiling, entering the kitchen. She looks around, staring at all the cooking supplies. WooooOOOOAAAAaaah. She says, looking around.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

"This is unfortunate."

Nagisa places her bags by the doorway and heads for the kitchen. She's disappointed at what she has to work with. There was a convection oven, but no insta-cooker. There was a fridge, but no mini-greenhouse. And there were plenty of knives, but no robo-samurai. "I guess I'm going to have to just throw something together."

Nagisa grabs random organic materials from the fridge and a meat-cleaver and attempts to create a salad.

OOC:
    luck - (1d6)[3], trying to make salad with random organic materials and the wrong knife.

Luck attribute 3.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-04-12 at 12:41 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Emi looks over at Natsu, wondering what little thing has her attention this time. "Is anything wrong?"

Watari walks over to where Nagisa is, looking over her soon-to-be "dish." "Are you quite sure you know what you're doing? If you need help... Being as he'll be eating this, he feels the need to correct Nagisa.
    Last edited by Verlaufen; 2009-04-12 at 12:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Natsu

Nothing, nothing. This place is just so cool! Natsu smiles, and gets to work. Does anyone know where any chicken is?

OOC: luck - (1d6x2)[12] To look for Chicken!
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2009-04-12 at 12:24 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

"I have no idea, but I'll taste it so you won't get poisoned. And what are these red, round things?" Nagisa holds up a tomato, then places it on the chopping board, essentially pulping the tomato with the large knife.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-04-12 at 12:27 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

You find your precious chicken, which has conveniently been defrosted by some greater force.
    Last edited by Verlaufen; 2009-04-12 at 12:31 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Natsu

Nevermind, found one.

Natsu goes to one side of the room, and make sure that no one sees her. Cunning: Auto Fail. And uses Necromancy to make a zombie chicken walk into the oven by itself.

skill - (1d6x2)[8] To cook zombie chicken.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

"Nagisa? I, um, think you really might need some help. Those are tomatoes." Watari grabs one and a small paring knife, and sets the tomato on the cutting board. "And you cut it into slices, like this." He begins slicing the tomato. (1d6x2)[12]

Emi, meanwhile, sees Natsu turn the chicken into a zombie. It was all sh could do to keep herself from screaming at her. "What do you think you're doing!?" She watches as the chicken walks into the oven and begins to bake evenly and thoroughly.

24. - Top - End - #24

Natsu

Meep! Natsu says, holding up a tray in front of her face, she peeks out over it.

I was being so stealthy too...

What's wrong? Can't everyone do that?

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

"NO. Not everybody can do that! She glances over to the chicken in the oven. "You can't kill a zombie by heating it in an oven! We have to EAT that!"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

"Thank you, master." She carefully mimes Watari's movements and puts the tomatoes into a large bowl. She then points at the various other materials she has gathered and asks. "What are these, master?"

OOC:
    athletics - (1d6x3)[12] - to copy Watari's cuts.
    luck - (1d6x3)[15] - in case it's necessary.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

27. - Top - End - #27

Natsu

You can't do that? Interesting. The chicken should be quite edible, I've eaten it before. It actually tastes better than regular chicken.

The chicken is squirming and running around in the oven.

All the motion makes sure that every part gets cooked.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Emi looks on at the chicken dance. "I hope you know what you're doing..." With that, Emi begins looking at the other maids and what they are making.

Watari explains to Nagisa what the ingredients are, being stopped a few times for something he thinks of as common knowledge. He wonders how this girl became a maid. Where had she been lliving for her whole life not to be knowing such basic things?

OOC: Might I ask what Nagisa is trying to make?
    Last edited by Verlaufen; 2009-04-12 at 12:56 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Nagisa

Nagisa chops up the things she thinks are edible and places them in the bowl. She then shakes it up vigorously and prepares to serve.

OOC:
    A salad. I thought it was clear previously.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2009-04-12 at 01:32 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

30. - Top - End - #30

Natsu

Natsu takes the chicken out, wearing adorable oven mitts with hearts on them. She begins writing things on small slips of paper, and attaches them to trays.