New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Erfworld 154 - tBfGK - 141

I'm not sure if this is where it may go, but one possibility for a peaceful Erfworld is for the competition to change to something non-lethal. You'd still have rivalries and faction to go along with the turn mechanics, but when 2 opposing forces meet in the field, instead of fighting, they have... I dunno... a basket weaving contest... best design wins the hex.

The one thing that Parson has that nobody else on Erfworld does (except perhaps for Charlie) is the very CONCEPT of gaming. If Parson gets into a heart-to-heart with Janis, he may well talk about the reason he knows so much about the art of "war". It will probably blow her mind like it's never been blown before, even with that purple haze.
    I have my own TV show featuring local musicians performing live. YouTube page with full episodes and outtake clips here.
    I also have another YouTube page with local live music clips I've filmed on my own.
    Then there is my gaming YouTube page with Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, and others.
    Finally, I stream on Twitch, mostly Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Magnificent Boop in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 154 - tBfGK - 141

Quote Originally Posted by Kreistor View Post
    Neither. You need a portal to get ot a city, and the GK portal is either buried or exploded.
    Apparently not. (I suspect that a portal to the Magic Kingdom is inherently part of a capital, and so will remain as long as the side the capital site belongs to continues to exist at all, however severely damaged.)