New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: City of Darkness (VtM)

Kincaid takes the chance to open the envelop himself and examine the contents, after skimming through it himself he shows the entire group. Inside is a simple map of Atlanta with a few places circled and numbered, behind the map are a series of pictures and files coordinating with the numbers on the map.

Evelyn turns to face the group finally and grins, “You’re new contacts or targets. You’ll find a series of major players in this town that you either need to bring in touch or take out. There are also several significant areas that have caused the vampires of this town to steer clear.” Her tone changes to blatant sarcasm as she continues, “If you can find a way to figure out why and then deal with it I’m told you will be rewarded.”

She waits a few moments before waiving one hand dismissively, “Unless you’ve got any serious questions then you’re free to go about your jobs. Oh and I’ve been paid to keep you up to date on events as well as report on your findings. So if you feel like you’re being followed by something living, well if it’s not breathing heavy and reeks of wet fur then it will probably be me.”

Contents of the File
    Spoiler
    Show

The map
    Spoiler
    Show

Page 1
    Spoiler
    Show

Page 2
    Spoiler
    Show

Page 3
    Spoiler
    Show

Page 4
    Spoiler
    Show

Page 5
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #92
    Halfling in the Playground

Jack stands up and walks over to the door, " I think it would be best if we leave now." Jack is very impatient and hopes he can leave as soon as possible, he is also making that fact very clear by waiting by the door.

After they exit the scene and go someone quite, Jack speaks his mind, " I don't like this place already. Something always feels bad about dealing with the Sabbat and the Camarilla. I think that we should find this Brujah leader and capture him, then take him to our Masquerade contact. Where else do we take him?"

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Jocke looks at jack with incredulity. "if he's anything like the Brujah I've met, you won't change his mind by capturing and bringing him somewhere... we need to talk to him and change his mind... once you get him to agree with you, he'll fall in love with whatever you convince him of more than you could do in a lifetime."

"personally I think we should go see this Daniel Wilks person. I'd rather get a feel for the city before we go tackle some Brujah."

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

While the others are discussing, Roger takes his long look at the folder. "I'm taking command decision and agreeing with Jocke for our first objective. Our first meaningful thing to do is to turn the Brujah, but I get the feeling that will be a lot easier after we meet with Wilks. If we get some solid info on Tipton, we go to him next. I think a solid ally like him would do quite a bit for our overall goal. I think we'll probably tackle the Park after that, but it's too early to commit to that."

He puts the folder down. "Unless anyone disagrees with this plan and can place a solid reason why, I think we should leave now."

5. - Top - End - #95

"Perhaps you are right, off to our contact is the way to go first!"

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The coterie comes to the agreement to visit their contact at the Hilton Gardens first. After pilling into the humvee for a short drive they pull up into the circular driveway of the Hilton. A short teenage male with bad acne runs up in a valet uniform to park the humvee.

“Wow, not every day you see one of these.” His voice cracks, “Don’t worry though, I’ll take good care of it.”

Barely moments after the kid jumps behind the wheel of the humvee a large crowd exits the hotel. In the middle of the crowd, and the focus of nearly everyone in the group, is a tall man built like a model. He is wearing a white linen button down shirt that is unbuttoned to nearly his naval. Atop the shirt is a well tailored silk 2-button sports coat with a faint print of what looks like dragons twisting all around it. He has long brown hair pulled back into a pony-tail and he is wearing large black designer sunglasses to cover his eyes and most of his face. To his immediate left is a young girl, roughly 8 years old. She is wearing a red dress that looks like it should be on a mid-twenties girl at a club. She has short blonde hair that is covers one of her eyes. The crowd seems to disregard her presence in the group and they continue to take photos or question the taller gentleman. Further behind the crowd are four women, all of them looking and dressed as models.

The young valet pauses briefly to watch the crowd before speeding off in the humvee. Within seconds of him clearing the driveway a long blue limo pulls up and the driver jumps out to open the door for the man and his entourage. As he walks up to enter his limo he stops and turns toward the coterie. Lifting his sunglasses off his eyes he states, “Well, what are you waiting for? Get in.” He motions to the open door. “I’ll explain on the way, I hope you like clubs. We’re going to one of mine.” He pauses for a moment in thought, “I just can never remember which one or the name.” He shrugs and waits for the group to get into the limo. After the coterie enters the young girl and the four other models get in and then finally the man gets in and closes the door.

Once the door closes the young girl speaks up, “I assumed you would come here for Daniel, so I planned a little outing for us all. My name is Sarah Elisabeth and I welcome you to my world.” She cants her head to the side waiting to see the coteries response.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground

"Glad to have such an elegant host to your world. I'm in charge here, for whatever that means. We need some idea on where to start in this city." Roger's comment is left vague in order to not let on any information (in case she isn't what she seems) but more so to be polite and let her continue the conversation and give the information she has.

8. - Top - End - #98

Jack looks at the little girl, " What do you see? And what do you do here?"

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The young girl grins as she listens to Roger's inquiry. "Unfortunately information is never free and with broad questions like that... Well I am afraid you're going to need to be more precise with your questions. I'd hate to go into detail on a matter you're not here for, now that would be boring!". She pauses to watch the model's who have started to entertain themselves with the limo's bar.

"As for my involvement in this city, a good question by the way, well I keep the night and day seperate. When the need arises I sire a figurehead and we keep the city active in the kine's world. Any party or event in town is planned and orchistrated by me or one of my followers. I hate to toot my own horn but I'm the reason this city still has warmbloods for those sabbat bastards to feed on."

Again Sarah pauses as one of the models climbs onto Kincaids lap and begins to whisper in his ear.

"I am assuming that you are hear to clean out the sabbat. Know that you are not the first to seek my help, and that your masquerade ties mean little down here."

10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground

Roger smiles and nods "Well, let me be more specific. We want to know about the Brujah in the area. We are looking for allies first, and we have intel saying that head of the Brujah might be persuadable. We'd like to know more about him, the Brujah in town and then any other clans that may still reject the Sabbat."

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

“The Brujah?” She questions, “Oh you mean that gang of misfits and outcasts that have defaced the Fox Theater.” Sarah stops to think for a moment before continuing, “How about you do me a favor and I will see to it that you can have a meeting with the ‘Brujah’ without his gang ripping you to shreds. Sound fair?”

She continues without waiting for an answer. “There is a recent problem in Central Park, humans are turning up dead there almost weekly. If you solve this problem for me I will give you what you seek.”

12. - Top - End - #102

"Is there a separate path from this task? Surely there must be something else we could do instead."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

Roger scoffs at his balking comrade. "Don't be a coward."

"I'm at least willing to learn about what this problem is first. What's your intel on the situation? If it's reasonable, we'll have ourselves a deal."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarah Elisabeth laughs and almost in unison the rest of her entourage begins to laugh as well. “Well if this task does not sit well with you I am sure I could scrounge up some peon work for you to do. I do hope you don’t have the next few months booked up though.” Her tone changes to a more serious attitude, “This task I ask of you is not all together hard, it is something the blind humans cannot comprehend and the rest of the city fears. Since you are not a part of the city, nor are you human I believe you will find the task well suited to your specialty.”

Sarah then turns her attention toward Roger. “All I know of the task I am sending you on is that there have been several dead kine in the area recently and their deaths have remained unsolved. The police are unable to figure out what is happening and the tourist trade is taking a hit. Should the tourists stop coming to my city I will then have a swarm of hungry sabbat running around and the cover will be blown on what you call the Masquerade. So the way I see it is, help me and you keep the Masquerade safe.” She smiles and looks at the group with big eyes the way only an 8 year old girl can.