New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast

Thread: BleachitP OOC I

1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: BleachitP OOC I

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Someone needs to turn the events of the RP into a script or a comic or something.
    :P I plan on it... as soon as i'm not so damn busy and have time for another project...
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shadow View Post
    um, what about the part when Ichigo was on that weird bike-like machine. They were seeing if he had enough spiritual energy to even start training to subdue his inner hollow.
    I stand corrected. Coulda sworn that he fought his hollow for far longer than the others had, or something along those lines.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    I stand corrected. Coulda sworn that he fought his hollow for far longer than the others had, or something along those lines.
    He did, and he still can't use it as well as the Vizard can.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    He did, the longer you fight it, the more powerful you are when you come out (because the hollow is more powerful). Despite all Ichigo's strength, his inner hollow was still one tough cookie.

There is also a time-limit on how long you can fight your hollow. I believe Ichigo was 1 second or so under it...
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ettin in the Playground

Neknoh! The fight between Gorandu and Toshiko is scripted!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah... the guys who said that Daisuke would have aimed so that there wouldn't be collateral damage are right. He did. Please edit to take this into account.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #487
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thank you prime for the awesum rendition of Senna!

I'll see when I can get it up on my photobucket for use in the sig.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

8. - Top - End - #488
    Barbarian in the Playground

This is one of those times that I wish I could settle on a zanpaktou.

Thinking up random abilities is fun, though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

9. - Top - End - #489
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hrmm.. I'd like to think something nice can be done with water.

I mean, the Memories of Nobody Senna has her wind zanpakuto which is nothing but pure perfection.

And I am quite happy with my Senna's fire Zanpakuto.

But water, not ice, water... can one do something really nice with that? I could imagine incredibly powerful ones with just sheer destructive power easely, just say the word, but... something that isn't overtly destructive but still completely awesum is hard for water.

On a sidenote: Tġġ is the only Zanpakuto I've ever designed that I haven't even fealt the urge of creating a Bankai for, it just feels... complete.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neknoh View Post
    Hrmm.. I'd like to think something nice can be done with water.
    [...]
    But water, not ice, water... can one do something really nice with that? I could imagine incredibly powerful ones with just sheer destructive power easely, just say the word, but... something that isn't overtly destructive but still completely awesum is hard for water.
    Teleporting between pools? Trapping enemies in bubbles? Controlling the water in peoples' bodies? Creating rainbows and mirages?
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-04 at 07:29 PM.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Walls of water. Other shapes.

Nonlethal sprays that knock opponents over.

(Hint: Watch clips from Avatar:The Last Airbender with Waterbending.)

Also, you can shape the water into really thin shapes, and send them at high speed as a blade, essentially.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

12. - Top - End - #492

We've yet to see Ukitake really do anything with his, so I doubt it's that far of a stretch.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground

I can't help but think of shapewater from Lorwyn's merfolk in MtG.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Orc in the Playground

something similar to Findor Carias's Resurrección with highly preasurised jets pf water?

15. - Top - End - #495
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes, all destructive. As I said, non-destructive are easy to think of.

Hrmm... water has mirror abillities, I can imagine illusions being one primary attribute of Water zanpakuto's if they aren't destructive.

I could imagine a zanpakuto that can never be blocked, just flows past the block and reforms its blade, whilst a small cascade of water acts as a living shield.

Also, please no interruptions yet, let the soon-to-be-substitute-shinigami deal with it before showing up en-mase

EDIT: And MY is Abishai uncaring for his fraccion xD
    Last edited by Neknoh; 2009-06-04 at 07:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, please no interruptions yet, let the soon-to-be-substitute-shinigami deal with it before showing up en-mase

EDIT: And MY is Abishai uncaring for his fraccion xD
    1. Does this mean the gate is finally shut, and Takino can return home with her trainees?

2. He ate most of them, and it's rather neccesary to make up for a certain Arrancar's efforts to disrupt Gorandu's plotted death and the release of Toshiro's bankai.

3. Part of the plot involves revealing something Gorandu wants to keep secret from Abishai, so make sure he can't notice the Execudor or whatever the empty title is.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have no idea on the gate status I'm afraid =(

As for the arrancar battle, I did read this OoC thread, I had no intention whatsoever of interupting your battle at all, I did not mean to come across like that. It'd be more "show up, stay away and observe, sonido in after death, grab something, look at Toshiko, maybe say something, go back home"

I appologise for all misunderstandings, my comment about his fraccion was just a humorous one, not intended to come across as me feeling left out.

18. - Top - End - #498

In music news, I am so happy that I managed to find a nicely ripped version of this song. It's not on any of the soundtracks, yet it's by far one of the best songs in Bleach. Go figure.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

No worries, just want to make it clear what I intend to reveal: Gorandu's main reason for not being an Espada is because he doesn't see the value of an empty title, his secondary reason being that he'd get a lot more negative attention from Abishai, who he fears. His reason for fearing him is "He's the only Arrancar stronger than me that can't be reasoned with." No, I'm not pulling this out of my hollow hole, I've dropped hints by Yeppeun, Draken's Espada I can't spell the name of, and Toho.

In any case, his power level is moot due to impending plot death. He's gonna give Toshiko a thrashing, first, though.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Idea for the substitute shinigami pair:

Right after normal-boy gets shinigami'ed, some of the 2nd Division patrol dudes finally show up.

Situation gets explained, Senna gets a medic, and there's no weird "months of substitute Shinigami activity with no reports back" or some such.

Remember, this is a kinder, gentler Gotei 13 than in the anime.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sounds excellent. I can also see how there wont be any huge "omfg! Godmode!", as said, "only espada stronger than me that can't be reasoned with", this implies that there are MORE Espada that are stronger than him as well, maybe lots of them even.

So it'll be a lovely lovely fight to read, I am sure, things haven't even begun being sprung by you guys and it's allready good.

Zarah, it's almost time, after my next post will be your name post, then I'll need to go to bed.

EDIT: Well, we've got the candystore owner AND a Quincy headed our way as well, I think we could wait a wee bit with the 2nd squad, but they'll deffinately be found and there will be a big "what should we do with the Substitute" on the captains meeting, where someone might comment "remember that dude in the chronicles?"
    Last edited by Neknoh; 2009-06-04 at 08:04 PM.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Orc in the Playground

hey, Hiroto is still closing in on location!
    Last edited by Goblin Music; 2009-06-04 at 08:03 PM.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anyone else than me thinking that this should be the music for the transfer?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJqv...eature=related

I have some very nice ideas for how to do the entire scene ^^

Since I have downtime VERY shortly, maybe I could just do the name part in my post? Would enable me to write it all up today and go to bed for Zara to pwn the hollow.

24. - Top - End - #504

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Idea for the substitute shinigami pair:

Right after normal-boy gets shinigami'ed, some of the 2nd Division patrol dudes finally show up.

Situation gets explained, Senna gets a medic, and there's no weird "months of substitute Shinigami activity with no reports back" or some such.

Remember, this is a kinder, gentler Gotei 13 than in the anime.
    I like the idea, but it does present a problem. It was because he had to fight the Shinigami that Ichigo became stronger, so it makes it kind of tricky for Masato in this situation to really improve himself in such a short amount of time since he... Really won't have an immediate reason. Granted, with everything going on right now, it probably wouldn't take long to make one.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, the Gotei 13 are busy with the Arrancars. Perhaps Masato can help with the regular hollows?

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Well, the Gotei 13 are busy with the Arrancars. Perhaps Masato can help with the regular hollows?
    This. Right here. You're a fresh recruit, so you're going to be on regular patrols, fighting little Hollows.

Of course, this being Bleach (in the Park), you're sure to end up fighting bigger and bigger Hollows in rapid succession.

I can foresee you and the Quincy being the first line of defense in the Real World. Before you know it, you'll be fighting Espada, boy!

27. - Top - End - #507
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

¤drumroll¤

Cliffhanger! XD

Will spend half an hour to an hour writing the BIG post up tomorrow, but now, I need to sleep, half past three over here. Downtime for about six hours people! I'll write it all up in the morning.

28. - Top - End - #508

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Sigmund's mask is primarily the source of insanely overpowered healing. The boost it provides to all of his other abilities is minor at best. I don't remember what the other Vizards' masks add though.
    Whoa whoa whoa, I thought all Vizard just got an insane reiatsu boost, just basically making them stronger and more resilient?

and faster.

and... other things that reiatsu does that I might have forgotten

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krazddndfreek View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, I thought all Vizard just got an insane reiatsu boost, just basically making them stronger and more resilient?

and faster.

and... other things that reiatsu does that I might have forgotten
    You forgot cero.

30. - Top - End - #510

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithy View Post
    Its a pretty hefty kido, and considering I was hiding on a roof in the middle of a city.
    but... that was from the Kido Commander. Doesn't that like, make it hundreds of times stronger than normal or something?