New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: MitD - What We Know

Quote Originally Posted by Thajocoth View Post
    Also the fact that MitD has yellow eyes. I don't think a single person mentioned this and it's the first thing we learned. The Djinni that Celia applied to had black eyes. It's eyes are bigger than a medium creature's eyes, but what has eyes that are the same size? Ogres. MitD is the same size category as ogres. It's not as tall though, so it's probably wider.

And then there's the whole "He cast wish" thing. Looked to me like whatever he cast was called "Escape". Every time, throughout the comic, than any spell has been cast, the caster said the spell's name. So either this spell somehow doesn't need to be spoken for some odd reason, or it's called "Escape".

I'm not guessing or trying to guess... I'm just tossing these facts out there.
    It is a good idea and they could be good clues to finding who MitD is.
    Also he seems to get tired after saying "ESCAPE"

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Snorlax sleeps a lot thought, we have never seen Mitd sleep in any panel. And Snorlax's eyes are closed almost all the time, the mitd have his opened all the time.
    Wrong in comic No. 662 MitD is sleeping in the last panel, so I assume that teleporting V and O-chul takes a lot of energy.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Wrong in comic No. 662 MitD is sleeping in the last panel, so I assume that teleporting V and O-chul takes a lot of energy.
    Just fyi, this thread is ~7 years old. However, if you're interested in more recent discussion of MitD, you could go to here. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ieve-me/page22
    "You are what you do. Choose again and change." - Miles Vorkosigan