New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] All quiet at Bakura

For now, he decides to play nice. Until he gets bored, which is pretty soon, so he gets up and tries to look for a lavatory.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

Wonderful Avatar by Ceika

2. - Top - End - #752
    Barbarian in the Playground

The restrooms were quickly found and proved to cater to several of the most common species types. After a relieving transaction with the plasteel receptacle, a short examination of the environment proved the lavatories were clean and well maintained. Nothing else of note was found here, so little else remained than to return to the sitting room. A few moments later after returning there, Tito and Blake walked in, the latter summarising their dialogue with Zorba.
    It might have been yours, perhaps, but never mine. And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

Irian shrugs. "I can't believe he's with a Jedi... Not everybody who uses the force is one - see Eurykos. I'll contact my Master with this new information, and ask for her opinion."

Once they are out of the building and away from potential eavesdroppers, Irian proceeds to do so - calling is his Master and Master Corobb and informing them of the progress they have made.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

4. - Top - End - #754
    Bugbear in the Playground

Blake

"Master Corobb was the guy interested in Eurykos. I recall you mentioned he wasn't your master though. It'll be him you want to talk to I am sure."

5. - Top - End - #755

Once Irian reached a secluded part outside of the building where he could converse with his Master freely, Master Aren responded to his attempt to call her. "Irian! Anything new?" As Irian explained, she listened patiently.
    "That sounds like things are getting weirder and weirder.. now let's see what that adds up to with what I've found out about Eurykos so far.. listen to this: there is a file on Eurykos in the libraries, but it's an old one.. he was born on Naboo about three decades ago, and registered with us as Force sensitive.. when the Jedi tried to bring him to the Temple for training, we somehow lost track of him, and never found any trace again.. we're looking at a Force sensitive being without any formal training, that would explain the absence of a lightsaber.. now about this Jedi he was with, was there anything you uncovered about his or her identity?"
    It might have been yours, perhaps, but never mine. And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

Irian passes the question on to the Bounty Hunters, if they learned more about this other 'Jedi'...
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

7. - Top - End - #757

Blake

Blake shakes his head, "We don't have much. The description was, creepy looking jedi girl who seems to be pulling the strings on Eurykos. We tried to get a holopic but no dice. But we do know if which room they have been staying in here at the skytower."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why creepy looking? In what way?", asks Irian.

There's a number of ways that would occur to him, but to normal people they probably wouldn't, so he wonders how this girl can be creepy...
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

9. - Top - End - #759

Blake

Blake shrugs, "That's all we got from Zorba. Except that he's very keen to have them out of his house."

10. - Top - End - #760

Tito added to Blake. "Apparently this kid is dangerous enough that she can order Eurykos around without any substantial backtalk.. I'm thinking about mind control or something.. he didn't seem mind controlled last time we saw him though, but I'm no expert."

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

"I can't judge that, I don't know him normally... But Mind control isn't so easy. I mean, you can nudge someone to do something for you, but not really keep him doing stuff he doesn't want to do for long."

At least, he can't.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

12. - Top - End - #762

"There's one theory going out of the window.. still, best to give the additional details to your Master too.. "

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Irian nods and does so, waiting for his Master's confirmation and maybe for what she was going to do now.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

14. - Top - End - #764

Master Aren listened patiently again to anything else Irian had to fill in. "Sounds like either we have a peculiar security breach, or someone else is in the competition to train Force Sensitives.. While I'm at the archives, let me check on what I can find.."

She came back a few minutes later. "Irian, all of the Temple's Padawans are accounted for, except one.. I found that a very young one went missing two years back and hasn't been found back since.. If it is the same one, it is Eurykos holding her hostage, and that would be a dire situation for which we'll need much more information before we can responsibly plan a rescue. Be warned though, this Padawan might panic at the presence of conflict, as her record shows she grows afraid of things very easily.. I need you to find out the identity of the young Jedi girl you mentioned, assess the situation, and if swift action is required, devise a means to free her!"

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh no. Yes, Master, I will try to find out."

Irian turns to the Bounty Hunters. "Eurykos may have kidnapped a young girl - not the other way round. We need to find out if that is really her, so the Jedi can plan a rescue."
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

16. - Top - End - #766

Blake

"This Eurykos is becoming less and less likeable. Although I find it strange that your master's story doesn't seem to mach up to the information we received from Zorba. Alright, we know which room they are camped out in, lets get up there and scope it out."

Blake heads back into the building and consults a guest terminal for a layout of the building, including the floor and room Eurykos has rented.

17. - Top - End - #767

Tito made a mental note to make Eurykos regret his actions. Back inside, browsing the terminal, Blake could see the location of where to find the room, but not who was renting it. That information was likely with the receptionist. Behind said receptionist, there were some pigeonholes with key cards. The one for room 303 was there, indicating the occupants must be out for now.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

Irian glances over to the receptionist. "He likely knows what the girl looks like. Shall I go and ask him?"
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

19. - Top - End - #769

Blake
    "Go for it. If they are out, see if you can get the keycard so we can check out the room too".

20. - Top - End - #770

The receptionist didn't notice Irian until he was almost standing in front of him. "Can I help you?"

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes."

He attempts to look as innocent and harmless as he is capable of, with all his fifteen years of experience. He gives the receptionist his most charming smile. "Can you tell me what the girl living in room 303 is looking like?"

For now, he is leaving it at his boyish charm, and not going to use the force to compel the guy...
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

22. - Top - End - #772

The Ithorian was hardly impressed with Irian's attempt at charm, but he felt no reason to deny him the information he asked. "Hmmm, yes... bit young for you I suppose, but if you must know.. she's about this high.." he bent over the counter and held his hand a few inches under the counter to indicate her short stature. Whether he actually made the mistake to attempt to pat her on the head remained rather unclear. "Let's see what else.. you Humans all look so alike.. uhm.. yes.. yellow hair.. about.. seven standard years if I'm not mistaken.. hard to tell, she looked a bit under the weather.. rather nasty temper too, gives her father quite some trouble which he doesn't appear to mind though.. overheard him calling her Irina, but little else.. "

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

"Anything else? What clothes does she wear?" Irian asks.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

24. - Top - End - #774

The Ithorian thinks for a moment then replies. "Mainly loose garments usually.. that's all really.."

25. - Top - End - #775

Tito remains with Blake in the background, waiting until Irian's conversation is concluded.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

"What colors?" He gives another smile, and then returns to Tito and Blake with the answers.
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

27. - Top - End - #777

Tapping his fingers rather impatiently on the counter, the receptionist replied. "Blue and green, mostly autumn tones.. now if that will be all, I have some paperwork I rather feel like doing right now.. "

Tito and Blake saw Irian return again. "Ok, so now we know what the girl looks like.. Next course of action should be to check out the room, or try to get the key of that fellow's hands over there, either way we need a solid plan to continue.. "

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll check with my Master whether that description fits with the missing Youngling's."

After he has done this, Irian looks at the receptionist... And muses about trying to alter his opinion to hand over the key. He shouldn't do that, he's pretty sure.

"If this Zorba wants us to rid him of Eurykos and the girl, can't he just order his receptionist to give us the key?"
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character:

29. - Top - End - #779

Blake

"Zorba said he didn't want any of his staff knowing about it, so straight asking for the key is out. If you don't have any tricks Irian we'd better just head up there and see what we can do ourselves."

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

Once more he considers his fledgling force skills and decides against using them. "Then lets go up and take a look."
    Winter is coming.

PbP Games:

Spoiler
    Show

Character: