New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of Myth IC

"No no magic yet, this first we think that we should finish this, yes?"

Ravarthis paces round the snake and performs his part of the ritual instilling it with the ideas of balance and justice. One of his thorns struck it in the forehead, melting into its flesh but leaving no scar or wound.

He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    — Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Kysis nodded at this, but remained quiet. He was prepared to fulfill his part, he had nothing to do but wait.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Plrna

Wraght

Spoiler
    Show

How are you?

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

plrna

Spoiler
    Show
    very well yourself?

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (2nd/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

Originally Posted by Minion992929
    Kysis took a knife and cut his left hand, his blood mingling with the blood of those he had slain. Striding forward drew a sigil on the Snake's shovel shapped head, impressed when it only flinched slightly, then etched the same symbol on his own. Ultimately blood was power, and he required it as a focus for his power in this.
    Striding around the island he began to draw some symbols in the sand, is blood flowing freely as he did so. At last he was finished and the flow stopped abruptly. Taking his blade he closed in on the snake and made nicks along it's side, deep enough to draw blood but not enough to cause anything but discomfort.
    With this he made a circle, then he sat back, satisfied that the early stages of the ceremony were complete. "I have been thinking, brother." Kysis croaked, "Would you consider aiding me in the creation of a school of magic?"
    "Of course brother, but first... There is much to do regarding the Heart of Rime, and the Blade of Innuruk."
    Illindri says as he conjures up many tomes, packing them into a tawny duffle bag at his side, and etched a single arcane rune, one that is Kysis is familiar with magic at all, will recognize it as the arcane rune for "Frost" into his right palm. When he finished packing he motioned for the great warrior to follow, and assuming he does Illindri will march them straight into a white out, the Palm raised as he chanted ominiously, the frost whirling about him, before a path was cleared in the white out, the great blizzard split, and still raging around them. They travelled for many days, over mountain crags, through Frozen Rivers, and many a forgotten delta. One day however, when they stopped to drink from one of the hot springs, using the ever useful all purpose rune of cold to keep it drinkable, a massive Ice Serpent, Evari the Ice guardian, erupted from the water, demanding that Illindri, and Kyrisis pay tribute to her in order to pass.

((Sorry all, I had to buy a new keyboard, and as I'm as short on cash as a one legged monkey, it took some time to drum it up.))

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Wraght

Spoiler
    Show

Fine. Thank you.

Now about that school of magic...

7. - Top - End - #217

Spoiler
    Show
    i believe i can magic of the trees, and mountains

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Wraghht

Spoiler
    Show

Fine

Investing one ceremony in it.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2009-07-04 at 08:35 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Korath

*pausing to think*

Mir
    Spoiler
    Show

In fact, perhaps we should involve our brother Duke. His people are in this area as well, and he seems to care about the welfare of mortals at least a little.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2009-07-04 at 10:23 AM.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Mir nods in agreement with Korath's appraisal.

Korath:
    Spoiler
    Show

"I agree. I will ask that he joins us in our endeavors."

She summons several chairs and a glorious table for them to use while they wait.

The Duke:
    Spoiler
    Show

"Dear brother, Korath and I are holding a meeting at my Sanctum to discuss the affairs of the mortals, and a plan of ours with which to offer them aid. Only with our combined efforts; with Korath's love of life and compassion, your attention to beauty and grace, and my knowledge would we be able to complete this task. If it interests you, please meet us on Mount Arratth at your convenience."
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

11. - Top - End - #221

A ceremony begins, lightning starts raining down from the sky, winds start whipping around the castle. This will take some time she thought.

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

I rolled my eyes as little sis... ignored me, basically. Too busy whipping up storms to meet with big brother? I'd show her.

I wrapped a zone of dream about her, warping her surroundings at my whim. My voice boomed out from all around her - especially the mirror that had appeared from nowhere behind her. Hey, Wraght. What does a big brother have to do to get your attention? Anyway, I missed you at the big Ceremony, and wanted to make sure that... what? Hold that thought. Anyway, I'm currently centering my attention around the greatest city in the Dawn Isles - if you want to catch up on old times, come and see me.

The chaos around her faded as I stepped from reality to dream. I attuned the land to dear Mir - ha, it rhymes - and stormy skies became clear and cold, with wild sea becoming solid stone. Nice place she's got here.

I stepped through a mirror as I made the transition from dream to reality again, bowing extravagantly to Mir. "Ah, sister. So nice of you to check up on me - and Korath! Haven't seen you since the Paint Incident - you're not still sore about that little accident, right? Anyway, you said you were working on something to help out the mortals?" I fell into one of her chairs, slouching as I pulled a glass of wine out of my sleeve. "I'm all ears, siblings."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

13. - Top - End - #223

come to my castle brother, sorry i have been absorbed in my studies

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Meanwhile, Garland was aslo intently ritualizing the capital of Sarumion, and the Dragon Graveyard. Hundreds of men and women were chanting throughout the capital and the second capital over and over. The cities were being heavily warded with Garland's best wizards.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Mir offered a rare smile as the three of them sat.

"Welcome Duke, to my residence. I would have been happy to give you the tour...but perhaps that can wait. For now I will get straight to the point."

Gesturing to the table, a swirl of glyphs and symbols appeared detailing an extraordinary amount of information.
    "The mortals of this land, as both of you well know, toil short lives of labor, suffering many tragedies and accomplishing wonderful things. However, I am concerned for their fates amidst the clouded future. Some of our family have become estranged, and others still drift farther from my sight. I fear that some day there will be strife between our family, and these mortals will be the first to suffer for crimes they have not committed."
    She pauses to let the weight of her words sink in before continuing.
    "I am sure both of you can feel the extraordinary power shimmering through the lands right now. Our brothers and sisters are all focused on their work, whether it be beneficial to those who live in these lands or not. Our mortal servants are enduring and courageous, but standing alone they will struggle against the evils of this world - those that remain, and those that will be. That is why Korath and I have decided to create a new race. A race that exemplifies the best traits of humanity- not to supplant them- but to aid them. To stand together. To this new people I would give lifespan beyond the years of the humans, and the wisdom to match their experience. They would be endowed with the artistic skill of brother Korath and filled with his compassion. "
    She turns and nods to Duke in a gesture of respect.
    "And you, my brother, can give them a grace and beauty that comes closer to our own than any mortal. I implore that only the three of us together can accomplish this weighty task."

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Kysis stared at the serpent. The thing was bigger then seemed possible, and being confronted by it seemed vaguely unreal, as though an island had been given limbs and the ability to move. It's body was ice and stone, coated with rime and frost, and only it's eyes seemed alive. When ever it moved there was a great cracking, as ice broke into shards and the refroze. Kysis smiled. Here was an enemy he could not defeat, at least conventionally.
    Moving slowly he stood in front of Illindri, clenching his hands into fists, his scarred face alight with inscrutable emotion.
    "Tribute, you say?" He growled, his sharp teeth glinting in the frost. "Then make your demands, monster, and I will see you are rewarded in kind."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Banned

Ril-Cer studied his city intently. It was working well, he thought. Over the past few weeks, ambassadors had attempted to enter, but always became lost. Nobody without the direct aid of a God could enter his city unless he let them, and he was fairly sure even the chosen people of other Gods would have a difficult time navigating the illusions.

However, he was still worried about his followers. While they were devoted for now, they had no organized religion. Occasionally they would offer tributes at their houses, which he always accepted, but they didn't have any organized way of doing it. Some people would offer tribute regularly, and others would offer it after completing a difficult challenge.

He decided it was time to start an organized religion. He created a massive image of himself in the sky, and had his voice boom out like thunder.

Thank you, my people, for your kind offerings. I will keep you prosperous and safe as long as you continue. However, to organize the process, I have decided there shall be a single day of worship. On the fifth day of each week, you will offer prayers and tribute at my temple. To those who wish to serve at the temple, you need only pray.

Spoiler
    Show
    One minor act used to inspire the populace and create a new type of divine spellcaster, The Guardians. They focus on using minor illusions and evocation spells as a means of defense; they cast their spells in advance, and whenever somebody invades the spells activate and launch at them. One free action used to create a temple of worship.

Ril-Cer heard the prayers of his citizens, and took a few of the stronger spellcasters who wished to work as divine servants at his temple. He branded them as he had branded his original followers. He commanded them to go out and prepare defenses at his temple and at the city walls.

Spoiler
    Show
    One minor act used to create a few servants of a decent amount of power.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Barbarian in the Playground

Every day, my memory of humanity seems to fade, but I can recall it with almost perfect clarity. We feed on those we used to rule over, and I cannot help but wonder at it, that I no longer feel no kinship to these creatures I used to call Kin. We kill not out of hatred, but out of some profound necessity. We truly have become monsters, something terrible and loathsome, but I would not be able to go back, even if I had the choice.
    -from the personal writings of Moghoth, Kwahim Prime

The Kwahim numbered less than 20 and dwelt only in the cities of Antara (3) and Sal-Yamir (11), but they appeared to be doing just fine, leeching off the underbelly of the side of civilization that most chose to ignore, or deny existed. They lived among the lower class seen only as petty thieves and beggars. They were murderers as well, but such acts were so few and far between and their victims were killed in such bizarre ways emulating freak accidents so as to not arouse suspicion.

However, in order to to keep themselves from slaying too many humans, they turned on each other instead. A juvenile Kwahim initiate who got too greedy or careless would find himself eliminated by his competitors, not only to remove other Kwahim from their territory, but to keep themselves and their more responsible siblings hidden from notice.

An initiate who would prove himself efficient and able to remain unnoticed among humans until maturity would be given the title of 'slayer' and later, if recognized by the Kwahim hierarchy, 'lord' or 'matron'. Lords were given the task of maintaining the juveniles and determining who should be removed should the Kwahim population become too large. Matrons remained autonomous from the lords, picking out humans to become new hosts for the larvae that the Kwahim arose from. The Prime was the leader of the race. Moghoth's seniority was undeniable and uncontested.

Because of this system, Kwahim well being relied solely on the health of the city on which they preyed on. A healthy city meant the potential for a healthy Kwahim population, but a small hamlet was near impossible to live in.

For this reason, the well being of the world's mortals was a matter very important to Ahmua. That is why she would make her way up the mountains to Mir's sanctum. Pausing just outside, she knew she would not be welcome. However, she could still provide information and offer her cooperation.

It was bad enough that she had done little but eavesdrop on the conversations of others, but it was simply part of her shady, prying nature. Heavens forbid that she actually ask about such things in an honest manner. However, this was a breach of etiquette that she would not make, to intrude into a sacred place uninvited.

She folded her legs and sat town on a large boulder, tentatively making her presence known to those inside.

May I come in, Sister?

Spoiler
    Show
    Ahmua is sneaky, and actually somewhat shy when it comes to her siblings, making her come off as somewhat nasty and uncaring. She is uncertain about becoming too attached to anyone.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Korath

Mir and Duke

Spoiler
    Show

It's good to see you brother. I'm glad you could make it. Don't worry about the "paint incident" either. It actually ended up inspiring a young artist.
    *pause*

Now, about this new race. How do you want to start? Are we going to alter some of our followers, or create everything from scratch?

Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Mir looks distracted as her expression becomes neutral again.

Korath & The Duke
    Spoiler
    Show
    "In due time. First however, there is another guest to whom I must attend. Please excuse this interruption and continue the discussion between yourselves until I return."

She walks gracefully out of the room and down to the entrance to the Athenaeum, pausing to open the doors.

"Elder sister." She says, a touch of warmth and surprise in her voice.

"This is an unexpected visit...and a rare occasion. I welcome you to my domain. If you would, please enter."

She gestures for Ahmua to follow her inside. As they walk into a cloistered garden overlooking the mountain, she turns and regards her sister with an earnest glance.
    "Is there something I can do for you this evening?"
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2009-07-05 at 02:30 AM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Minion992929 View Post
    Kysis stared at the serpent. The thing was bigger then seemed possible, and being confronted by it seemed vaguely unreal, as though an island had been given limbs and the ability to move. It's body was ice and stone, coated with rime and frost, and only it's eyes seemed alive. When ever it moved there was a great cracking, as ice broke into shards and the refroze. Kysis smiled. Here was an enemy he could not defeat, at least conventionally.
    Moving slowly he stood in front of Illindri, clenching his hands into fists, his scarred face alight with inscrutable emotion.
    "Tribute, you say?" He growled, his sharp teeth glinting in the frost. "Then make your demands, monster, and I will see you are rewarded in kind."
    "Issss Goood to sssseee a being who issss compliant."
    The being said with a voice like a chilling cloud of fresh winter snow breezing over your flesh, and a smell like the last leaves of autumn. It slithers to and through for a moment to allow for a response before Illindri moves up, brandishing his staff, and a bucket of salmon.
    "The river fish are your to keep serpent. Now allow us to pass without harm."
    Compelled by the fact that everyone elsei s ahead of us, and we need to go ahead and finish our quest, Illindri will then walk across the massive serpents back, and a mere days travel later they arrived at the Frost Giants mountain. Before them loomed everything they had journeyed for, Krysis for the Blade of Innuruk, a blade that sapped life itself like a hound drinking the blood of the fallen after a sucessfull hunt, and Illindri's goal the Heart of Rime, a powerful artifact of Frost that would put him at god like levels of power in that aspect once he united it with himself, and turned his tower into the vessel that would allow them both to become GODS.

22. - Top - End - #232

Ahmua bowed to Mir before entering

By your permission...

She nervously stepped into the shadow of a nearby tree, seeming hesitant.

Firstly, I must apologize for my rudeness. I have been keeping my ear to the winds and, against your desires, I have been monitoring the lands on this island and the actions of my siblings, as it holds importance for me as well now.

She scratched the ground with a clawed foot, clearly embarrassed by her confession.

This plan of yours to shield the mortals should the Gods make a... poor decision... I could help, for entirely selfish reasons mind you, but I can also offer my full cooperation and assistance in this task. Despite the questionable disposition of my children, their fate, as well as my own concerns, lie heavily on the fate of this island.

Ahmua knew it would do no good trying to lie to this goddess, but she didn't like the alternative too much either, given the circumstances.

Also, I can arrange that your own humans will be rewarded in kind for their... unintentional hospitality.

She was quite clearly uncomfortable here. She was not one to trust anyone, and she was letting herself into unfamiliar territory where she would be cornered if things should go awry.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Each of the giants were tremendous, seemingly formed of the very bones of the mountains, with ice for flesh and snow for skin. They towered above the fledgling gods, as tall as hills, and the earth trembled and broke when they moved, the ice creaking in protest, the rocks growling under strain. And yet, they were no match for Kysis, whose fury tore through them as it did anything else. His hatred burned them, and his anger leant him the strength to tear them apart, and his rage was a whirlwind of monstrous proportions. As they advanced towards the mountain where the giants made their home, they moved to stop him, but Kysis, drunk on pain and slaughter did not relent, and he scattered their bones behind him.

By the time they made it to the mountain, twenty lay dead and not one had gotten away. Kysis was panting, but his eye was alight with a terrible fury.

"So it has come to this point at last." He hissed, his eye yellowing and flickering, his sinews standing out taunt like steel caples and his robes and cloak billowing around him like the wings of some great bird. "Now we must part, brother. Our paths lie in different directions. There is nothing else for us here. Now go and claim your destiny, take what our father denied us, and I will seize mine. I will kill the rest of these weaklings, and take their strength, such as it is, for my own. And you shall make your way to the peak unchallenged, and claim your inheritence."

With that he turned and began tramping around the fortress. "Meet me when you have taken your prize brother. We have so much still to do."

The Jarl Skajantalur was an immense being, one of the oldest members of the worlds oldest race, who remembered the time before creation and the very birth of the stars themselves. His warriors had been broken, his power shattered, and these newcomers had come to challenge him. Immense, with a great beard of icicles and heavy armour frozen with rime, he was a fearsome site, a great blade that twisted and burned with darkness clutched in one gauntlet, his eyes like gemstones. The air around him was so cold it burned, and his very presence would be enough to freeze the blood in a lesser mans veins.

Kysis knew here was a foe mere brawn could not defeat. Here was an enemy beyond the mere strength of his arms. If he valued his very existence, he should just walk away. Here was an enemy who would outlast the mountains themselves, that alone and unarmed he was no match for. Kysis knew all this, made a feral noise deep in his ches, half snarl and half roar, and charged anyway.

The giant swung the sword, the shadows flickering along it's edge as they reached for him, but Kysis ducked around it then slammed himself into it's leg, the force of his blow enough to crack the ice. Again and again he continued, until chips flung as he smashed his fists into the monster again and again, until he was forced to back away as the monster drew back its arm to swing again.

But the damage he had inflicted was only glancing, superficial, and the Jarl seemed unaffected. Kysis tried again, but once more he failed to achieve any significant effect, and the cold was slowing him, weakening him. This time when the sword swung he was too slow, and the blade pierced his midsection. The giant left it in him, letting it drain his life, only to realise too late that the sword had turned on him, and instead of draining the life of his foe, it was channelling him into Kysis!

He tried to move, but his arm was sluggish, frozen, and he couldn't so much as twitch. Kysis got to his feet, and with a great leap landed on his shoulder and rammed his fist into the giant's head until the body deteriorated make into shards of ice and stone. Landing in a crouch with prenatural agility his mouth twisted into a grin, or at least a lopsided scar. Behind him the blade morphed, darkening until it had restructured itself to his size.

Kysis took the blade. He could feel it's hunger, it's desire, it's power. He could feel the terrible will that dwelled within, the desire to end all lives. He smiled. He'd just made another friend.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Create artifact, widowmaker, longsword, Kysis's hunger given form.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-07-05 at 11:17 PM. Reason: placeholder. Made it actually a story.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Mir held her sister in her stoic, yet fair gaze. She thought for what seemed like an eternity while she weighed in her heart all that Ahmua had said. At last, she spoke.

"Sister, I believe all of us have well monitored each other, and for that no apology need be made, for it is a trespass we all have committed in kind."

Under her left arm Mir grasped The Ledger of the Dawning Age, and as she looked down at it, a mournful look crossed her face. In the shimmering evening light reflected off of the book, Mir's appearance shifted to that of her adult form as she returned her dispassionate gaze to Ahmua. With a tint of regret, she continued.

"From my own bitter dreams of the future, little I have shared to any, and little can I offer to you now, dear sister. It is my great hope that this will not come to pass, yet there is ever wisdom in preperation. Though I seek to protect these humans and do what I can to aid them, they are not my own. I have claimed no lordship over any, and yet I hold them all dear to me. They are Father's children as well, and though we are farther apart in kind, as God and Mortal, we still share a bond.
    I cannot fault your children for their nature, for it is not the child who should be blamed for his form. Yet I feel regret that actions you have taken before have led to this."

Her appearance shifted again, back to her more child-like form, though her expression remained neutral.

"I know you did not come to this place to hear me lecture. Though as sisters we may well have our disagreements, it is because of my love that I am compelled to have said these words."

"You offer your assistance on a condition, and yet you have only so carefully aluded to it. I have said what was needed to be, and would be interested to hear what it is you desire."

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Beside Ravarthis there is a clap like thunder, and ravens begin to swarm, as though descending on carrion. For a minute nothing can be seen but their wheeling, spinning forms, and then Kysis is standing beside him, a great blade clutched in his left hand. Inclining his head slightly at Ravarthis he put the blade aside. "I apologies for the distraction, brother, but it would have been unforgivable not to act."
    He turned his attention back to the snake for a moment, then turned back to his brother. "How do you like my new friend?" He asked, hefting his sword, in a way that may have been joking.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Orc in the Playground

Tz'Aren Showed up at the Ceremony. "You were always fascinated with swords brother. Sorry it took my so long I hope I'm not late."
    High Priest of the Fellowship of Xykon's Blade.
    Member of below-average standing in the Class-Maker Guild.
    Thanks to linklele for my Avatar.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

"We have done our parts of the ritual brother. Perform your part and then we can finish it together."

He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    — Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

"A sword is an extension of it's wielder's arm. It is the greatest symbol of power a man can have, greater even then the sceptre of a king, for may not a king die in battle along side any other man? No, there is nothing beyond the honesty of a weapon. Any man with the power to take a life has a power beyond any other, and to have a sword is to wield that power." Then he shook his head. "But I digress. Let us finish this, then turn our attention to other matters."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-07-05 at 10:54 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

29. - Top - End - #239

Ahmua narrowed her eyes, and responded with a venomous tone.

I make no apologies for my actions save for those I spoke of.

She steped forward from the shadows, suddenly more humanoid than before: a dark blue skinned, somewhat muscular young woman with handsome features and short flaming orange hair. She wore a leather hauberk and cloth breeches.

As you have so politely requested, I shall give you my offer. The humans in their cities need not fear eradication at the hands of the Kwahim and will be protected by them should the need arise. They can also guarantee the removal of possible insurgents, criminals and other undesirables and will undoubtedly reduce the possibility of unnecessary riots.

I had noticed that you had also commandeered Duke, with whom I was hoping to create a new art, a magic of light and misdirection, one that would take wisdom to use.. Wisdom that you and your followers should have in abundance.

I know there are four of us here now, and we have more than enough power to do both tasks. That is my offer.

30. - Top - End - #240

Wraght smiles, the nature magic is complete

(spend 1 ceremony create nature magic)

i must spread my influence across the lands, (begins whipping winds, ice storms, thunderstorms, and the occasional tornado across the world)

It seems like the winds are crying in anguish.

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19