New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Admiral Euphoria's Random Banter Thread of Delusional Grandeur #124

Lesson No. 2 is down and I lucked out as the limited access highway I was driving around the city on (forms a circle around the city, guess what they decided to name it. ) had no one come out and merging while I was driving on it, despite being during a fairly busy time of day for that road.

Parking garages are very scary though, especially since if you're entering at anywhere other than the ground level (I was entering in at the 2nd level from an overpass entrance) you can't tell if anyone other than the people in front of you or directly adjacent to you is backing out until there's risk of a collision.

Also, having your face begin itching while driving is... annoying...

I'm not really seeing what the trouble people have with parallel parking is, though... As far as I've been practicing it's been remarkably straight-forward. Then again, I was already used to proper reverse procedure before I started learning parallel parking, so maybe that's it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #662
    Firbolg in the Playground

I haven't had dinner today. Instead I had lunch in two instalments, and a satsuma.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

3. - Top - End - #663

NecromancerGuy

Satsuma... now there's a word I'm-a have to look up.

Also.
    Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    Also, naked cowboy? We have the spoonman. I think Montreal wins that one, because honestly, who want to see a naked cowboy?
    It's a national fetish.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #664

Satsuma: A smallish orange fruit. Like a Tangerine.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Parking garages are very scary.
    Thanks to Law & Order, I am convinced that the majority of murders in the city take place in the garage under my building.

The rest take place down the street or in our lobby.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Titan in the Playground

well, according to CSI murder central is the hotel room closest to the stairs/fire escape...
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

7. - Top - End - #667
    Barbarian in the Playground

I just got a letter that's apparently inviting me to be a foreign exchange student, in Austria, Switzerland, France, or (and?) Italy.

Uhh.

How does exchange studenting work?

8. - Top - End - #668

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I just got a letter that's apparently inviting me to be a foreign exchange student, in Austria, Switzerland, France, or (and?) Italy.

Uhh.

How does exchange studenting work?
    You go to the other country, where someone takes care of you, and you go to a school in that country.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #669
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    You go to the other country, where someone takes care of you, and you go to a school in that country.
    Am I just crazy, or are you also obligated to get your family to care for the family-that's-caring-for-you's child as well? Maybe that's just a few select programs, but I thought the "exchange" came in there for a reason.

10. - Top - End - #670

NecromancerGuy

^: Generally, multiple students are exchanged between the two countries in a pair. generally not on a one-for-one basis though.

You live with a host family and such. It's a cultural exchange, generally, I think.

<_< So, my money's on schrodinger's cat due to the whole Uncertainty Lich thing... But what do you all think about Pavlov's Dog?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-08-03 at 09:23 PM.
    Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #671
    Banned

Good morning, gentlemen. Is there anyone alive out there enough to play Scrabble?

12. - Top - End - #672

NecromancerGuy

Nope. Just us dead-heads here.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #673

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    Good morning, gentlemen. Is there anyone alive out there enough to play Scrabble?
    Do you do anything else?

I'm in for Risk, not so in for a 400-200 crushing defeat.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Banned

Bah. Everyone gives up on playing against me eventually... You people need more determination.

And I can't be bothered to rustle up more people for Risk. If you can go ahead.

Sure you don't wanna play chess?
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-08-04 at 01:15 AM.

15. - Top - End - #675

Bah. Everyone gives up on playing against me eventually... You people need more determination.

And I can't be bothered to rustle up more people for Risk. If you can go ahead.

Sure you don't wanna play chess?
    I'm not giving up. I'm searching for the perfect blend of diet, exercise, and sleep-dep that allowed me to get within 18 points of beating you last time. More time is needed, also, a lightning storm.

As for chess, yes. Unless you wanna come to my house and play it, in which case I have a whole SLEW of tactics I can use against you.

Anyway...BANTERERS. WHAT SAY THEE TO RISK.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Banned

Quit trying to lure me to your house with promises of lollipops and candy like some sort of multiple rapist.

I was of course talking about http://www.chesspark.com/.

17. - Top - End - #677

Risk... an idea I could get behind(granted my dice rolling skills serve me well)
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Banned

I'll need the email you sign up with in order to invite you to a game though.

19. - Top - End - #679

Quit trying to lure me to your house with promises of lollipops and candy like some sort of multiple rapist.

I was of course talking about http://www.chesspark.com/.
    Hey! I resent the use of your term, "multiple!" That's some sort of implied libel, in'it?

Btw, my email is [email protected]. Y'all can know that because my real address for real people is different. I know y'all are just fake people.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 2009-08-04 at 01:26 AM. Reason: They've finally done it. They've gotten in, from the floorboards, they tunneled, they're here. They're inside. You...you can't FIGHT them. They're everywhere. They're gnawing at the lines, the cables!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Banned

You're the fake one, fakey.

21. - Top - End - #681

You're the fake one, fakey.
    Oh, god damn that handsome catherd but he's right.

And if you don't get catherd, the Egyptian god of cats might help you understand.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Banned

Bast herd, oh yes, how droll. Pardon me if I don't laugh though, I'm suffering from a severe case of having a sense of humour.

23. - Top - End - #683

Bast herd, oh yes, how droll. Pardon me if I don't laugh though, I'm suffering from a severe case of having a sense of humour.
    After all this time I trying to fix that?

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ettin in the Playground

Let's just admit that you are both fake. Figments of my ageless imagination.

My imagination must be bored.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Banned

Quiet, fakey. It's a terrible affliction and I won't be ridiculed because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post

No *you're* boring.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-08-04 at 01:52 AM.

26. - Top - End - #686

This conversation, if it weren't slow, would be entertaining. Don't let that guy get to you!
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiery Tower View Post
    This conversation, if it weren't slow, would be entertaining. Don't let that guy get to you!
    It's just that my imagination used to sculpt figures into the mountains, bring death from the far-off reached of the void, tumble empires for the sheer joy.

It's only in recent eons that my humble imagination has focussed on less epic happenings.

28. - Top - End - #688

It's just that my imagination used to sculpt figures into the mountains, bring death from the far-off reached of the void, tumble empires for the sheer joy.

It's only in recent eons that my humble imagination has focussed on less epic happenings.
    Me conversing happens to be very epic, tyvmpl0x.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    Me conversing happens to be very epic, tyvmpl0x.
    You? As if. This converation is epic because of my divine intervention.

30. - Top - End - #690

You? As if. This converation is epic because of my divine intervention.
    Man, I actually want to complain about this! Some people remember me, somewhat, right? Where'd my crazy go? P.S. Since when are you divine and is your portfolio helpful, kthx.