New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Admiral Euphoria's Random Banter Thread of Delusional Grandeur #124

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    [...]Anthropomorphic celestial bodies?[...]
    I'm no furry, meatsack.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mr. Moon, sir, what do you have to say about the alleged Nazi occupation of your dark side? If the allegations are to be believed, then you have allowed their presence on your surface for 64 years. Is any of this true?

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, as long as they pay rent.
    "I am the very model of a scientist Salarian,
    I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian,
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology)
    Because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology!
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!"

Don't play League of Legends? Want to?

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I'm no furry, meatsack.
    I'm not quite sure if you count. We don't even know if that body is real or just clothing animated by telekinesis after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #1025

We have had complications with our Lexulous game. Any two people feel like joining in?

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    Mr. Moon, sir, what do you have to say about the alleged Nazi occupation of your dark side? If the allegations are to be believed, then you have allowed their presence on your surface for 64 years. Is any of this true?
    Hey, as long as they pay rent.

Plus, would you rather there be super-advanced Nazis on Earth? Or Mars, planet of war?

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, as long as they pay rent.

Plus, would you rather there be super-advanced Nazis on Earth? Or Mars, planet of war?
    I just said that!
    "I am the very model of a scientist Salarian,
    I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian,
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology)
    Because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology!
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!"

Don't play League of Legends? Want to?

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I always love the feeling of completing a new piece of art...that I use to promote mahblog. It's the art of fiction mixed with the art of tableture, mixed with the art of grandstanding attention-grabbing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1029

Fair enough, but you might be able to do something. Like, drop a rock on them? I dunno, you're the Moon. You probably have tons of rocks. I don't think it'd be too much to ask that you pick one up and drop it on the Nazis.

Also, both people above me the people two and three posts above me (Rutskarn would be welcome as well, of course) are Lexulous players! Get on over to the multiplayer room, friends.

...please?
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-08-06 at 11:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    I always love the feeling of completing a new piece of art...that I use to promote mahblog. It's the art of fiction mixed with the art of tableture, mixed with the art of grandstanding attention-grabbing.
    So, are you going to show it to us? An advertisement that you keep to yourself doesn't help anyone.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    So, are you going to show it to us? An advertisement that you keep to yourself doesn't help anyone.
    Check his Signature.

12. - Top - End - #1032

Check his Signature.
    Oh. I thought it was just the same spoiler that was always there. Wuite nice, Ruts.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    You have quite a talent.
    Jerkface.

...sorry I've been feeling about as creative as a rock lately. I've only finished one drawing in the past 2 months. I've also got two half-finished paintings that are going...decently? They look like Impressionist werewolves.
    I was really hoping the time I've had off would let me work on writing but no. Stupid creative side of the brain only wanting to work when I'm in the busiest part of the school year...

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ettin in the Playground

I wish I could finish Deus Ex, but it keeps crashing on me in the Lucky Money. Gorramn age-old technology.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ettin in the Playground

I wish I could finish Deus Ex, but it keeps crashing on me in the Lucky Money. Gorramn age-old technology.
    Deus Ex?
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

16. - Top - End - #1036

I wish I had Deus Ex

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    Deus Ex?
    It a shooter and a Role Playing Game where you put on a trench coat and fight some conspiracies.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    It a shooter and a Role Playing Game where you put on a trench coat and fight some conspiracies.
    Oooooooh. I'm interested.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

19. - Top - End - #1039

Oooooooh. I'm interested.
    It's also a good 10-12 years old, but it's one of those games that took an idea and actually did it well.

20. - Top - End - #1040

Aye. Tis a great game. On my 4th playthrough I was still finding things I hadn't noticed before.

Hehe...."bloodshot."
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    It's also a good 10-12 years old, but it's one of those games that took an idea and actually did it well.
    Hmmm, I might have to try and grab a copy of the game someday.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

22. - Top - End - #1042

Hmmm, I might have to try and grab a copy of the game someday.
    If you can find it.

If I could get to it from here, I'd have a look at Direct2Drive. They sell downloads of some of the more rare PC games: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11, I think they have every X-Com game...

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ettin in the Playground

If you can find it.

If I could get to it from here, I'd have a look at Direct2Drive. They sell downloads of some of the more rare PC games: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11, I think they have every X-Com game...
    I'm guessing I wouldn't find a demo on Steam?
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

24. - Top - End - #1044

I'm guessing I wouldn't find a demo on Steam?
    Wouldn't know. Hate Steam and go out of my way to avoid using it.

I'm sure there's a demo floating about somewhere though, they don't just go away once they're online.
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2009-08-07 at 12:16 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

I got the full game offa Steam. I can't play the gorramn thing, though. Shame, it was good, despite the first mission.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ettin in the Playground

Wouldn't know. Hate Steam and go out of my way to avoid using it.

I'm sure there's a demo floating about somewhere though, they don't just go away once they're online.
    Well, if it weren't for Steam, I'd have never have played Psychonauts. Or Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

27. - Top - End - #1047

Bah... I don't understand. I've never been bothered by not sitting in a particular spot until now. At gaming, there's one chair at one spot at the table where I always sit. It works best for me because it's right by the battle grid, and it's closer to where the GM is, and I end up doing a lot of the talking in this campaign, this mission especially (I'm the only one who can communicate with animals). But someone was sitting in that spot today, because someone else took their spot.

I... was a bit distraught. I couldn't adequately explain why I felt I had to sit there (I can be obsessive compulsive every now and then. It's not even close to being serious enough to affect my daily life, so it's not actually OCD), so I just seemed to be getting upset over nothing to everyone else. I'm hoping that I can go over to the GM's house a little early and apologize for what I did. He seems to understand me a little more than most people do, GitP people aside.

So yeah. Despite that, gaming was alright. The negotiation we had was a bit frustrating for me, though. Again, I was the only one who could talk to the animals, and everyone else in the group was telling me to say this and that all at the same time. @.@ I think the combination of these things caused me to lose some sleep last night. It's hard for me to sleep when my mind's all riled up.

But I digress. How is everyone in the Playground today?

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

28. - Top - End - #1048

I'm kinda tired and lazy, but I hafta clean the house.

And you guys've got me interested in playing Scrabble Lexulous now...

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I got the full game offa Steam. I can't play the gorramn thing, though. Shame, it was good, despite the first mission.
    I maintain that if you gad about from various saves and loading screens, it might sort itself out.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
    And you guys've got me interested in playing Scrabble Lexulous now...
    I'm not very good, but I'll sign up if you want a game.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS